PDA

View Full Version : Ban me for a month if Clemson does not make the playoffs.

DeshaunWatson
10-13-2017, 08:46 PM
Clemson will win out and make the playoffs. They will not be punished for missing their starting QB

Under 1 condition: Bryant can't miss a game the rest of the year.

AmIGoodNuff
10-13-2017, 09:06 PM
Yall will lose to South Carolina for sure.

MustardTiger17
10-13-2017, 09:25 PM
If I were a Clemson fan I would be worried about that secondary

But yeah, they lost to Pitt last year and won the title, so no reason why they can't make the playoffs again.

Trapstar4.4
10-13-2017, 09:30 PM
i dont know how you can be that confident. they have to be perfect now
and yes of course it's possible, it's college football. but the reality is that it's not probable. this coming from a guy who actually likes the clemson program (have a few friends that graduated from there, and dabo is cool)

elite college defenses typically dont get buttfcked like they experienced tonight. so it should be cause for concern

iZZmatic
10-13-2017, 09:32 PM
This was a horrible lost. Outside of being a homer and thinking we would be undefeated, I was suspecting us to have a close game and/or even lose to NC St. Offense has been garbage as of late, but if our defense is going to play like this... Idk.

BTW: You gotta take the L for hyping up Cooper. Dude is straight trash.

DeshaunWatson
10-13-2017, 09:38 PM
This was a horrible lost. Outside of being a homer and thinking we would be undefeated, I was suspecting us to have a close game and/or even lose to NC St. Offense has been garbage as of late, but if our defense is going to play like this... Idk.

BTW: You gotta take the L for hyping up Cooper. Dude is straight trash.

Cooper is trash. I'll take the L on that. He looks nervous all the time. Weak arm

AreolaBorealis
10-13-2017, 09:42 PM
I fuking refuse to let Deshaun be banned because of this loss. Kelly Heisman trophy Bryant got concussed you cannot win the national college football league without your stud quarterback. This ban bet should not be honored by any mod imo.

HoustonMiscer
10-13-2017, 10:09 PM
Don't worry my brother Deshaun Watson will light it up again and you will not be depressed anymore

AmIGoodNuff
10-13-2017, 11:04 PM
I fuking refuse to let Deshaun be banned because of this loss. Kelly Heisman trophy Bryant got concussed you cannot win the national college football league without your stud quarterback. This ban bet should not be honored by any mod imo.
He isnt a stud. They were on their way to lose with him still playing anyways.

JrM703
10-13-2017, 11:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XW0wB.gif

YoungMetro24
10-14-2017, 03:08 AM
Don't let this thread distract you from the fact that OP is too poor to afford Clemson for more than semester and can't even get a text back from a miscer he met up with @ Clemson.

PrimeraRS
10-14-2017, 04:10 AM
Don't let this thread distract you from the fact that OP is too poor to afford Clemson for more than semester and can't even get a text back from a miscer he met up with @ Clemson.

lol wut?

jtaylor2010
10-14-2017, 04:28 AM
I wouldn't put too much into a single loss because crazy things usually happen on the road during the week in college football. That being said, last year's team had offensive and defensive leaders that stepped up after the loss to make sure they quit screwing around and playing to the level of their competition. Will anyone step up this year, and will it be enough to get through GT, NC State, FSU, and SC unscathed?? Two losses means they almost certainly wouldn't get in even if they win their conference, and they'll probably have to beat NC state just to win their division.

DeshaunWatson
10-14-2017, 06:58 AM
I wouldn't put too much into a single loss because crazy things usually happen on the road during the week in college football. That being said, last year's team had offensive and defensive leaders that stepped up after the loss to make sure they quit screwing around and playing to the level of their competition. Will anyone step up this year, and will it be enough to get through GT, NC State, FSU, and SC unscathed?? Two losses means they almost certainly wouldn't get in even if they win their conference, and they'll probably have to beat NC state just to win their division.

We are winning out, as long as KB is the QB. His mobility helps big time. Zerrick looked unprepared and lost.

Couldn't be more wrong. Except the FA miscer I met up w/. Not shocked tbh. Why are you so insecure w/ yourself?

buckeyenutz
10-14-2017, 08:46 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/CDJo4EgHwbaPS/giphy.gif

waytoodeep03
10-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Clemson will lose to fsu book it.

Its fsu’s superbowl since we are out of the race

ko5567
10-14-2017, 10:34 AM
It wasn't only QB play though. Syracuse was had like 400 something yards on your defense.

Lunatic
10-14-2017, 10:35 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/CDJo4EgHwbaPS/giphy.giflmao

Better to lose now than in the last few weeks. They'll be fine.

DeshaunWatson
10-14-2017, 10:51 AM
It wasn't only QB play though. Syracuse was had like 400 something yards on your defense.

You aren't gonna have a perfect defensive outing for 15 weeks. Our O didn't gel at all. Even w/ the 2 missed field goals

mabidi
10-14-2017, 06:53 PM
Cuse all day baby

YoungMetro24
10-15-2017, 01:44 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/CDJo4EgHwbaPS/giphy.gif

It's true, ask Future. OP was fiending for FeFocus's love and attention like a scorned ex-lover for weeks.

ffguitarist14
10-15-2017, 02:05 AM
Clemson will win out and make the playoffs. They will not be punished for missing their starting QB

No, but they might be punished for losing to Syracuse.

Even though Clemson had their backup, if we wanna help out OP and start hyping up how great Syracuse is to save some face for Clemson I can get behind that.

HoustonMiscer
10-15-2017, 02:39 AM
wAre you still worried OP? Your mans Deshaun Watson finna fuking WRECK tomorrow