PDA

View Full Version : Will Cain should have got the Max Cuckerman job on First Take

deepfat
10-13-2017, 08:56 AM
Will Cain ethers SAS and Cuckerman on a regular basis and is by far the smartest dude at ESPN. You can't debate social issues when both panelists are east coast liberals. Echo chamber and all that.

JWeezy83
10-13-2017, 09:14 AM
Will Cain ethers SAS and Cuckerman on a regular basis and is by far the smartest dude at ESPN. You can't debate social issues when both panelists are east coast liberals. Echo chamber and all that.

You're not wrong.

FAH_Q
10-13-2017, 10:10 AM
Agreed. Been talking him up for about 2 years now. Not just from a political stand point. From a moral standpoint he is on point. And he is extremely articulate.

I will say i thought Max was gonna be terrible on First Take, but he has done better than i thought. He is a pretty intelligent guy as well.

SompletelyCober
10-13-2017, 10:54 AM
Agreed. Been talking him up for about 2 years now. Not just from a political stand point. From a moral standpoint he is on point. And he is extremely articulate.

I will say i thought Max was gonna be terrible on First Take, but he has done better than i thought. He is a pretty intelligent guy as well.

lol he's a complete moron. All of his big predictions are 100% wrong. He can't even analyze his own sport- boxing. Not to mention he's such an insufferable cuck SAS actually got pissed at him and went off because he kept demanding Tom Brady address the public after the Superbowl and explain his relationship with Trump.

"It's fine for now, he's in the playoffs, but after this playoff run is done he must give us an explanation as to his relationship with the president. We need to know. He owes the public an explanation."

Literally stopped watching FT segments online and listening to podcasts entirely due to him being the worst thing on television.

FAH_Q
10-13-2017, 11:11 AM
lol he's a complete moron. All of his big predictions are 100% wrong. He can't even analyze his own sport- boxing. Not to mention he's such an insufferable cuck SAS actually got pissed at him and went off because he kept demanding Tom Brady address the public after the Superbowl and explain his relationship with Trump.

"It's fine for now, he's in the playoffs, but after this playoff run is done he must give us an explanation as to his relationship with the president. We need to know. He owes the public an explanation."

Literally stopped watching FT segments online and listening to podcasts entirely due to him being the worst thing on television.
Lol he's not a moron. He definitely was wrong about Brady falling off a cliff and he gets reminded about it every Monday lol. And he got gaped by SAS and Cain that day talking about Brady addressing the media about Trump. And he was wrong about saying McGregor wouldn't land one punch on Floyd, although i think he was exaggerating. But overall, he is an intelligent guy. He just has dumb ass opinions.

Will and SAS would have done WAY better since their opinions are so different.

SompletelyCober
10-13-2017, 11:20 AM
Lol he's not a moron. He definitely was wrong about Brady falling off a cliff and he gets reminded about it every Monday lol. And he got gaped by SAS and Cain that day talking about Brady addressing the media about Trump. And he was wrong about saying McGregor wouldn't land one punch on Floyd, although i think he was exaggerating. But overall, he is an intelligent guy. He just has dumb ass opinions.

Will and SAS would have done WAY better since their opinions are so different.

Yeah, I agree. He's not stupid per se but so many of his ideas and views are completely idiotic that I can't stand to listen to him whine and cry for hours on end. I've barely watched any FT after he came and I realized how insufferable he is but I just searched this video and you're right that Will Cain/ SAS would be great. Even though Will is only this animated because he sees the same thing in Max that I do. SAS is addressing him and Will just starts going off on Max who is sitting there silently lmao

eYNhk5cZkLM

FAH_Q
10-13-2017, 11:25 AM
Yeah, I agree. He's not stupid per se but so many of his ideas and views are completely idiotic that I can't stand to listen to him whine and cry for hours on end. I've barely watched any FT after he came and I realized how insufferable he is but I just searched this video and you're right that Will Cain/ SAS would be great. Even though Will is only this animated because he sees the same thing in Max that I do. SAS is addressing him and Will just starts going off on Max who is sitting there silently lmao

eYNhk5cZkLM
I watch it just about every day. Feel bad for Cain. Dude is fighting a double team every day he goes on with SAS/Max.

HoustonMiscer
10-13-2017, 11:27 AM
He brings the entertainment factor

RuckusFury
10-13-2017, 11:32 AM
Max is such a cuck. Everytime they're about to talk about a social issue on the show I already know how Max is going to respond. He's such a virtue signalling phaggot. I just can't watch the dude since he's so cringey.

YoungMetro24
10-13-2017, 11:55 AM

Kellerman can't possibly be an idiot, his best friend is Serbian!

niospecv
10-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Will Cain is head and shoulders above those 2 asshats.

Thing is his intelligence level may be a bit much for the average beer drinking sports fan.

jalundah
10-13-2017, 01:36 PM
have not really watched FT since skip left, but holy hell im now watching highlights of will cain vs. these two and its gold. unfortunately its mostly politically-driven.

I'm far from right wing, but Will Cain's perspective is definitely refreshing in the left-dominated ESPN.

YoungMetro24
10-13-2017, 02:14 PM
Will Cain is head and shoulders above those 2 asshats.

Thing is his intelligence level may be a bit much for the average beer drinking sports fan.

ITP: the average beer drinking sports fan critiques the average beer drinking sports fan. Freaky.

Sikhveins
10-13-2017, 02:15 PM
Only decent show left

Will cain is a badass

wickedman
10-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Will Cain could have made it a very interesting show. Instead of just two liberal cucks playing ass grab on every social topic (seeing as this is at least 1/2 of the air time on ESPN at this point), they could have had a unique angle of two people from different political views discussing this stuff. On news stations when people from multiple parties are discussing something, it's never a true discussion - it's either one liberal/republican vs. a panel that gang bangs them, or a liberal/republican bringing on a moron from the opposite side.

But naturally they are far too pussy to do that, and as a result I don't watch First Take anymore.

just4kickz
10-13-2017, 02:56 PM
Possibly a nazi.

Midgetkiller
10-13-2017, 03:51 PM
Max Kellerman is just so forced.