PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Ingram is NOT A BUST

RaphaelDeLaGhetto
10-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Motherfukers be trippin out in the internet.

Let this be on record

HandstandPushup
10-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Facts. He's gonna break out this season

TimHardaway10
10-12-2017, 11:49 PM
worst draft pick behind anthony bennett.

tonyparker69
10-12-2017, 11:51 PM
he just turned 20 in september. lonzo ball turns 20 in 2 weeks.

anyone writing him off already is a fukking idiot

TimHardaway10
10-13-2017, 01:49 AM
8 ppg on 27 FG% in the pre season on 25 mpg.He is not going to get major minutes now that Kuzma is beasting in the preseason.

RuckusFury
10-13-2017, 03:33 AM
I think there definitely is going to be a crazy amount of pressure on him considering people are already talking about how Kuzma is what they wanted BI to be. If Deangelo Russell starts playing well for Brooklyn, then it's only going to get worse for BI.

RaphaelDeLaGhetto
10-13-2017, 08:18 AM
8 ppg on 27 FG% in the pre season on 25 mpg.He is not going to get major minutes now that Kuzma is beasting in the preseason.

Kuzma is everything we expected Ingram to be in SL and preseason. Having said that, he'll hit the rookie wall

Hardcore_D00d
10-13-2017, 08:42 AM
Kuzma is also 2 years older than BI. it would be foolish to rule him off right now. If the core of KUZ/BI/ZO pans out, lakers will be fun to watch in a few years

sooby
10-13-2017, 11:03 AM
he's still young we'll see

the same reason why I was hesitant to right off d'snitchelo russell as well. if he can't put up good numbers in BROOKLYN then something is srsly wrong.

HoustonMiscer
10-13-2017, 11:54 AM
Motherfukers do be trippin u right about dat

RaphaelDeLaGhetto
10-13-2017, 12:00 PM
he's still young we'll see

the same reason why I was hesitant to right off d'snitchelo russell as well. if he can't put up good numbers in BROOKLYN then something is srsly wrong.

Lmfao. We got Kuzma and blo for dlo. What a time to be alive.

RAGEagainstHFCS
10-13-2017, 12:50 PM
Not a big fan of any of our recent high draft picks tbh.

Randle's too spazzy for my liking. Doesn't seem to have a go to move just shake bake and hope for the best. Usually off the wrong foot. Awkward as fuk. I hope he really improved that outside shot and off hand because it's pretty fuking easy to defend his ass as it stands right now.

BI, i'm a little more optimistic about, simply because we've seen less of him than Randle so the verdict is still out on him. The added muscle should do him good, but like with Randle he better have improved that outside game or it's a pretty easy cover. His length to go with added muscle should help his game mature though so we'll see. As it stands right now I'm not a huge believer in his offensive game or mechanics. Hope all that hard work he reportedly put in this off season shows on the court. Looked improved in short Summer league stint.

Russell was talented but week between the ears and had no heart. That's the main reason he's gone and got us the Kuz and Lopez in return so we're good.

Thanks to the Rob Lowe Stunt double and the Magic Man for bailing us out with the steal of the century in Kuzma, and of course Lonzo. Sh!t Josh Hart looks like he could contribute right away as well off the bench.

Lake Show was due to have a great draft finally!

Haven't been this excited about a Lakers season in a good 6 or 7 years.

Malversation
10-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Kuzma is the only one that has shown extremely high potential, in my opinion.
Ingram could be great, depending on how he develops. He really needs to develop 3pt shot, imo.
Lonzo didn't play all that great in PS, but he's a rookie so it's hard to be too harsh yet.

ClevageGobbler
10-13-2017, 10:16 PM
I think Ingram has great potential personally