PDA

View Full Version : Are we all just gonna act like 904nette isn't already in the Hall of Fame?

IawI
10-12-2017, 07:41 AM
Youngest player with a 90 yard TD run and they wanted his jersey in the Hall #foreshadowing. Also clocked the fastest speed this season @ 240lbs LMFAO. And I remember when cucks were hatin when Grown Man Lenny was saying the NFL was easy af LMFAO

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9418187/four90.0.gif

AmIGoodNuff
10-12-2017, 08:24 AM
We will see how he can maintain his consistency. Im not gonna lie, I wanted him to get a "Welcome to the NFL" hit when he said the preseason games were easy.

IawI
10-12-2017, 08:37 AM
We will see how he can maintain his consistency. Im not gonna lie, I wanted him to get a "Welcome to the NFL" hit when he said the preseason games were easy.

So did this dude...

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9418099/slack_imgs.gif

Lenny's a grown ass man fam

charity4thepoor
10-12-2017, 08:51 AM
So did this dude...

Lenny's a grown ass man famLenny arouses me.

CobyWan
10-12-2017, 08:59 AM
So did this dude...

Lenny's a grown ass man fam

I watched all of Fournette's carries and him and Mitchell were matched up all game in one on one tackling situations. They were barking the whole game. And if you notice on that carry as Fournette turned the edge he sees Mitchell and waves him on for the collision.

GolfPants
10-12-2017, 09:04 AM
Lenny arouses me.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--XV1zt8Ez--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ptewisvss5dpgyeospen.gif

TJP33
10-12-2017, 09:18 AM
I watched all of Fournette's carries and him and Mitchell were matched up all game in one on one tackling situations. They were barking the whole game. And if you notice on that carry as Fournette turned the edge he sees Mitchell and waves him on for the collision.

was gonna say, this is fun for the players when your constantly finding yourselves in 1v1's- theres a mutual level of respect given- the barking back and forth is similar to two fighters putting on a great fight- its actually raising the level of play for both guys... In hindsight- the Steelers shouldn't have been having as much fun with it- when your safety is constantly in 1v1's you have to ask how come you LBs are filling their assignments..

Fournette is obviously showing to be a great player- difficult to say cause of injuries in college but I think he looks even better at the NFL level- cuts look cleaner, pad level lower.. My concern is his usage, Jax has been fine so far with a softer schedule (strange to say, with a very tough season to gauge who the stronger teams are) but they need to get a QB to get this passing game going, his touches are not maintainable unless they're planning on a short career and that's even with Ivory getting a large piece of this offense. Additionally, it would make the Jags a legit contender- right now they might be fine for the division but their set up for a quick exit if they do make the playoffs.

Sikhveins
10-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Ya'll remember Kap's 90 yard TD run. Hnng

wildchild11
10-12-2017, 09:38 AM
I hope jags dont run his ass into the ground. What happeend to yeldon?

IawI
10-12-2017, 09:43 AM
I hope jags dont run his ass into the ground. What happeend to yeldon?

Lenny was born to play RB.

Yeldon's not Lenny

GolfPants
10-12-2017, 10:08 AM
What happeend to yeldon?

Dances in the backfield, doesn't break tackles, and looks like he's running in sand. Literally can't pull away from ANYBODY.

He'll probably hang around the league for another few years because he's a good pass blocker and has good hands, but when it comes to actually running with the ball he's just a guy.

dmoneythegoat
10-12-2017, 10:45 AM
How has baldles played this season? Bc the biggest reason Leonard didn't dick down every team he faced in college was that good teams (bama, ole piss at the time, ark) just threw 9 in the box and dared Les to throw the ball and his stubborn ass refused. So Leonard looked bad. If bortles can keep the defense somewhat honest Leonard will continue to shine. Dude is just a straight genetic freak in every sense

Drayton13xpb
10-12-2017, 10:55 AM
I still have nightmares

dyee4613
10-12-2017, 11:52 AM
I did not have faith in him after Ivory and Yeldon failed. I thought it was just a place where RBs go to die. Iwas wrong, dude is an absolute monster.

GolfPants
10-12-2017, 01:39 PM
How has baldles played this season? Bc the biggest reason Leonard didn't dick down every team he faced in college was that good teams (bama, ole piss at the time, ark) just threw 9 in the box and dared Les to throw the ball and his stubborn ass refused. So Leonard looked bad. If bortles can keep the defense somewhat honest Leonard will continue to shine. Dude is just a straight genetic freak in every sense

He has not played 'well' other than the Baltimore game, but he's done an admirable job of minimizing his potato baldles moments so far. That being said he's certainly not keeping anyone honest lol. Fournette has faced more stacked boxes than any RB in the league

I did not have faith in him after Ivory and Yeldon failed. I thought it was just a place where RBs go to die. Iwas wrong, dude is an absolute monster.

Do you even Fred Taylor? Do you even MJD?

dyee4613
10-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Do you even Fred Taylor? Do you even MJD?
Taylor's last relevant year was 07. MJD's last relevant year was 2011. As a general rule, I don't go back 6 years and 5 head coaches to determine the present RB situation.

niospecv
10-12-2017, 02:00 PM
His style of play isn't going to last. Remember Marion Barber?

Yeah Fournette will break down.

That gif with Mitchell...Mitchell held his own honestly. He took on a bigger dude and didn't back down.

If anything it makes Mitchell look more badass than Fournette.

GolfPants
10-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Taylor's last relevant year was 07. MJD's last relevant year was 2011. As a general rule, I don't go back 6 years and 5 head coaches to determine the present RB situation.

Ah. My general rule is I don't go back at all to determine the present RB situation.

captaincuck
10-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Lol at all the braindead cucks who promised LF7 was going to bust preseason. Born to play RB

dyee4613
10-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Ah. My general rule is I don't go back at all to determine the present RB situation.
So, when Zeke came into the league you ignored the fact his o-line was far and away the best in the league the year before when evaluating his situation?

LeonardShelby
10-12-2017, 04:01 PM

Waves "bring me that CTE bruh"

IawI
10-12-2017, 04:12 PM
His style of play isn't going to last. Remember Marion Barber?

Yeah Fournette will break down.

That gif with Mitchell...Mitchell held his own honestly. He took on a bigger dude and didn't back down.

If anything it makes Mitchell look more badass than Fournette.

Fournette was BORN to be an NFL RB. Lmfao @ comparing Barber to the biggest genetic freak at rb since Adrian Peterson

HughBMyron
10-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Lennygawd is the answer

remember this Vikingcucks saying Dalvin was better?? Lenny was "injury prone"

lol.