PDA

View Full Version : Giants suspend Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

djscotch
10-11-2017, 11:06 AM
"New York Giants coach Ben McAdoo told reporters Wednesday the team has suspended cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie."

wtf...

Let's go for 0-16 McAdoo

CobyWan
10-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Already lost the locker room.

HawksFanRuss
10-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Seattle is going to stomp them in 2 weeks. That team is a disaster right now.

djscotch
10-11-2017, 11:20 AM
I have a feeling the players aren't happy with Coach

djscotch
10-11-2017, 11:21 AM
At this level, Browns will stomp Giants. :p

Humungus
10-11-2017, 11:22 AM
"According to those involved, Rodgers-Cromartie came into the facility Wednesday and got into a heated altercation with coach Ben McAdoo. It reportedly had much to do with his role on defense. DRC has been playing inside, covering the slot, but wants to play outside after he briefly was given the chance to in Week 5 against the Chargers at the expense of Eli Apple. The coaching staff apparently wants to go back to Apple, and DRC decided to leave the team. It's a sinking ship for the G-Men. Look for Ross Cockrell to pick up the available snaps."

realmiscer
10-11-2017, 11:26 AM
what else would u expect from such a cuck organization

djscotch
10-11-2017, 11:33 AM
"According to those involved, Rodgers-Cromartie came into the facility Wednesday and got into a heated altercation with coach Ben McAdoo. It reportedly had much to do with his role on defense. DRC has been playing inside, covering the slot, but wants to play outside after he briefly was given the chance to in Week 5 against the Chargers at the expense of Eli Apple. The coaching staff apparently wants to go back to Apple, and DRC decided to leave the team. It's a sinking ship for the G-Men. Look for Ross Cockrell to pick up the available snaps."

Honestly Giants should release DRC and save some money. He is on the 4th year of 5 yr contract. They spent too much in free agency last year leaving very little to spend for OL or RB.

Looks to me Giants definitely wants to shoot for 0-16

djscotch
10-11-2017, 11:34 AM
what else would u expect from such a cuck organization

At least Giants are not signing potheads and women beater.

niospecv
10-11-2017, 11:53 AM
At least Giants are not signing potheads and women beater.

Josh Brown says hello.

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/4680.png&w=350&h=254

djscotch
10-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Josh Brown says hello.

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nfl/players/full/4680.png&w=350&h=254

And what happened to him?

Difference between Giants and Cowboys. Giants released Brown as soon as they find out he was involved in domestic violence.
Cowboys signed Greg Hardy in 2015 after he was charged with DV.

Vayne
10-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Things went down hill after Coughlin left, McAdoo should go to arena football.

niospecv
10-11-2017, 11:56 AM
And what happened to him?

They gave him a contract extension all while knowing about his wife beating ways. It wasn't until it went public the Giants were caught with their pants down.

Try harder.

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:01 PM
They gave him a contract extension all while knowing about his wife beating ways. It wasn't until it went public the Giants were caught with their pants down.

Try harder.

No Giants did their own investigation and released him. But in case you missed

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:03 PM

Try harder.

The only person was caught with the pants down was Owner of your beloved Dallas Cowboys.

jerryjoneswithhooker.jpg

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Things went down hill after Coughlin left, McAdoo should go to arena football.

There is a rumor that players aren't happy with McAdoo & coaching staff.

DreamerCut
10-11-2017, 12:05 PM

The only person was caught with the pants down was Owner of your beloved Dallas Cowboys.

jerryjoneswithhooker.jpg

There is a rumor that players aren't happy with McAdoo & coaching staff.

Damn bro, who was Edit button?

DRC literally quit during the game last week. McAdoo probably confronted him about it and he didnt wanna hear it and a confrontation ensued that led to DRC saying fuk this im out and him being suspended.

niospecv
10-11-2017, 12:06 PM

I am not defending the Cowboys. Try again.

jerryjoneswithhooker.jpg

That is Hall of Famer Jerry Jones, the owner of the richest pro sports team in the world and 5 Superbowl titles you peasant.

Give up yet?

Postmort3m
10-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Seattle is going to stomp them in 2 weeks. That team is a disaster right now.

they just lost to an 0-4 team- is that really an accomplishment?

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:07 PM
Damn bro, who was editing a post?

DRC literally quit on the game last week. McAdoo probably confronted him about it and he didnt wanna hear it, I assume.

He wants to play outside as someone posted up there. Very likely, at this time Giants front office needs to grow some balls and clean house up.

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:08 PM

Lmao!!

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:11 PM
I am not defending the Cowboys. Try again.

That is Hall of Famer Jerry Jones, the owner of the richest pro sports team in the world and 5 Superbowl titles you peasant.

Give up yet?

Giants have 8 trophies.

Thank you come again.

HawksFanRuss
10-11-2017, 12:13 PM
No, i just feel sorry for them and the ass kicking they are about to recieve. Easy win for goathawks to keep division lead.

DefensiveEnd896
10-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Just put $525 on the Broncos to cover the spread against the Giants Sunday night (-12.5). Easy money

niospecv
10-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Giants have 8 trophies.

Thank you come again.

No one cares about the watered down pre–Super Bowl era. My high school varsity team can beat those teams.

Don't be so obtuse.

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:17 PM
No one cares about the watered down pre–Super Bowl era. My high school varsity team can beat those teams.

Don't be so obtuse.

We talk football here not NFL.

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Just put $525 on the Broncos to cover the spread against the Giants Sunday night (-12.5). Easy money

bowdown

niospecv
10-11-2017, 12:24 PM
We talk football here not NFL.

Women's Misc is that way ---->

Fukk outta here with that nonsense. Your team is trash. It's okay to be mad. Relax. It'll be okay.

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Women's Misc is that way ---->

Fukk outta here with that nonsense. Your team is trash. It's okay to be mad. Relax. It'll be okay.

Eh, I am not mad. I am happy as this was needed. It's time to rebuild the team.

MufasaBrah
10-11-2017, 12:43 PM
the NY browns lmao

djscotch
10-11-2017, 12:45 PM
the NY browns lmao

hahahahaha

Big_Spaz
10-11-2017, 01:08 PM
It does seem that McAdoo (and his staff) have lost the trust and support of the team. I'm sure he'll be gone after this season (regardless of what he has left on his contract).

And the Giants will have a Top 3 pick I'm sure. And most likely will take either a predecessor to Manning (Darnold or someone else) or Barkley from Penn State.

-Spaz

djscotch
10-11-2017, 01:15 PM
It does seem that McAdoo (and his staff) have lost the trust and support of the team. I'm sure he'll be gone after this season (regardless of what he has left on his contract).

And the Giants will have a Top 3 pick I'm sure. And most likely will take either a predecessor to Manning (Darnold or someone else) or Barkley from Penn State.

-Spaz

Dornold or Rosen but my eyes are on Mike McGlinchey

Miked1978
10-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Get your chit together Giants and win a few games so you won't have the #1 pick

-49ers fan

djscotch
10-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Get your chit together Giants and win a few games so you won't have the #1 pick

-49ers fan

rofl. How about you take Darnold and we take Rosen?

wasp9166
10-11-2017, 01:42 PM
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174862031

AreolaBorealis
10-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Seattle is going to stomp them in 2 weeks. That team is a disaster right now.leave it to Seattle to win an ugly game 12-7

TJP33
10-11-2017, 05:24 PM
People don't understand how important DRC is to that defense- to say we should part ways with him will bring us back years to where we were getting toasted by not just athletic TE's but also slot recievers- its much easier to replace one of your guys on the outside than it is in the interior- its a different position and there's not many guys who can transition the way DRC did.
The Giants season is over, honestly it was over before it even started- JR failed NY by not addressing the line and McaDOH is not ready for a HC position- he might simply not be a good coach period- in both cases he lucked out, OC with that Packers offense may be one of the cushiest coaching jobs to land in the NFL. The Giants offense under him was pathetic and last year was a product of the defense which is now being exposed at the LB level as we're not filling gaps and zone rushing schemes are shredding us- another thing we've wanted upgraded (LB) but Jerry failed to do which vs the run may be excusable as nobody saw it coming, but its pretty obvious we've been shredded by athletic TEs since.. Christ I think we have to go back to Michael Barrow and Jessie Armstead leading that group.
Giants ownership will be reluctant to make what everyone sees as the obvious necessary change.. I hope this McAdoo continues to lose this team, when Fowler and Sanders both smoke our coverage Sunday night and the rest of the D starts glaring back at Mac this should get fun- a coach who has the respect of his team can put the blame on DRC, but Mac isn't in that position- more negative light shined on Mac forcing the owners hand..

djscotch
10-11-2017, 05:52 PM
People don't understand how important DRC is to that defense- to say we should part ways with him will bring us back years to where we were getting toasted by not just athletic TE's but also slot recievers- its much easier to replace one of your guys on the outside than it is in the interior- its a different position and there's not many guys who can transition the way DRC did.
The Giants season is over, honestly it was over before it even started- JR failed NY by not addressing the line and McaDOH is not ready for a HC position- he might simply not be a good coach period- in both cases he lucked out, OC with that Packers offense may be one of the cushiest coaching jobs to land in the NFL. The Giants offense under him was pathetic and last year was a product of the defense which is now being exposed at the LB level as we're not filling gaps and zone rushing schemes are shredding us- another thing we've wanted upgraded (LB) but Jerry failed to do which vs the run may be excusable as nobody saw it coming, but its pretty obvious we've been shredded by athletic TEs since.. Christ I think we have to go back to Michael Barrow and Jessie Armstead leading that group.
Giants ownership will be reluctant to make what everyone sees as the obvious necessary change.. I hope this McAdoo continues to lose this team, when Fowler and Sanders both smoke our coverage Sunday night and the rest of the D starts glaring back at Mac this should get fun- a coach who has the respect of his team can put the blame on DRC, but Mac isn't in that position- more negative light shined on Mac forcing the owners hand..

The only reason I think to release DRC is he is in the 4th year of the 5yr long contract. Plus we are tapped out of cash. We need money to spend on free agency for OL, RB and LB area. The biggest issue is Jerry Reese, he simply isn't drafting and addressing important gaps which you mentioned. I totally agree with you about the Offense being overlooked. I am still baffled that he didn't even draft OL position in a 2nd or 3rd round.

I really hope we go 0-16 (highly unlikely) but we need Ben DoDo and Reese to go. It's time to rebuild the team from the ground up. If possible trade Eli while he is worth it. Even though as a fan I won't be happy to see the guy being traded who got us 2 trophies but for future, it's needed.

N23
10-11-2017, 06:09 PM
I'd rather see Reese go over Mcapoo..Reese is the reason why we are where we are.

djscotch
10-11-2017, 06:26 PM
I'd rather see Reese go over Mcapoo..Reese is the reason why we are where we are.

Let's see what happens right now we are in free fall ride.

N23
10-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Let's see what happens right now we are in free fall ride.
I'm just going along for the ride

djscotch
10-12-2017, 05:04 AM
I'm just going along for the ride

This was expected but not so soon LOL!! The O-line issue was there but no one expected to be this bad.

WeekndOrNah
10-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Suspended indefinitely now

djscotch
10-12-2017, 11:12 AM

:(

He is such an important part of Giants Secondary and now Giants are getting banged with elephant dick.

TJP33
10-12-2017, 11:34 AM

I think the max penalty for a team punishment is 4 weeks according to CBA..

Assumptions:
McAdoo has been called down to principals office
DRC agent has been contacted, assured things will be smoothed over in time with the condition that DRC does not go anywhere near a microphone or social media.

All we need now is for Apple to get upset with this whole situation as it started with his poor play, and bring back momma Apple to stir some **** up.

I'm enjoying the show, more entertaining than their play.

djscotch
10-12-2017, 11:46 AM
I think the max penalty for a team punishment is 4 weeks according to CBA..

Assumptions:
McAdoo has been called down to principals office
DRC agent has been contacted, assured things will be smoothed over in time with the condition that DRC does not go anywhere near a microphone or social media.

All we need now is for Apple to get upset with this whole situation as it started with his poor play, and bring back momma Apple to stir some **** up.

I'm enjoying the show, more entertaining than their play.

rofl

TommyRO
10-12-2017, 12:14 PM
seasons over anyways, Giant's can't rustle me after that yankees win

djscotch
10-12-2017, 12:42 PM
seasons over anyways, Giant's can't rustle me after that yankees win

What if Eli throws 5 TD to newbie WR and crush overly confident Broncos?

one can hope and dream. :p

YoungMetro24
10-12-2017, 12:49 PM

Ignore him. He's a confirmed idiot, like all ISIS cucks.

Miked1978
10-12-2017, 01:45 PM
rofl. How about you take Darnold and we take Rosen?

No you take Darnold and let him sit behind Eli. We take Rosen bc we need a QB now.

TommyRO
10-12-2017, 01:54 PM
What if Eli throws 5 TD to newbie WR and crush overly confident Broncos?

one can hope and dream. :p

he did this vs saints never been so upset in such a game

djscotch
10-12-2017, 03:00 PM

History will be repeated. :D

kovalchuk71
10-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Dornold or Rosen but my eyes are on Mike McGlinchey

McGlinchey isn't worth a top 5 pick. You're crazy.

Trey Adams or Rosen/Darnold/Allen

hardestgainer
10-12-2017, 09:14 PM
This is what happens when you force a hall of fame coach to step down that got you 2 super bowls wins to keep some PC principal looking phaggot

https://whatstheaction.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/mcadoo_pcp1.png?w=723

djscotch
10-13-2017, 05:54 AM
McGlinchey isn't worth a top 5 pick. You're crazy.

Trey Adams or Rosen/Darnold/Allen

Trey Adams is the best LT available. It's either him or Rose/Darnold.

RAGEagainstHFCS
10-13-2017, 06:23 AM
Raiders need to trade for DRC and cut Sean "toast" Smith.

djscotch
10-13-2017, 08:54 AM
Players inactive
Sterling Shepard,
Paul Perkins,
Olivier Vernon,
Weston Richburg,
Jonathan Casillas
Romeo Okwara.

Questionable
Landon Collins

Suspended
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Giants are a brand new team heading to Denver

djscotch
10-16-2017, 06:34 AM

I wouldn't say Eli did it but It was a full on team play last night. All 3 teams came out swinging. They crushed the Denver O-line and forced so many turnovers.

So glad to see that even coach understood his errors and corrected it. Ben Macdodo did excellent by acting as head coach and not as offensive coordinator by dropping play calling. Spagnolo just proved again that without DRC we can still shut down some strong WR.

I guess the players got a nice reality check when DRC was suspended.

Everyone got their **** together. Hopefully, they will keep going with the same momentum.