PDA

View Full Version : What do these do: In-Kaged, Pre Kaged, and Re-Kaged?

Lexy
09-27-2017, 08:50 PM
I'm female, and had my diet, weight training and cardio tailored for me by a pro bodybuilder in 2014. Everything worked great not many cravings back then, lost fat, put muscle on.
Took 1 year off of training and decided to go back to my 2014 training and diet style only now I am feeling a lot more tired and my cravings are unstoppable. Not sure why in 2014 I was able to handle the diet and had more energy compared to now. My weight was relatively the same both times when I started the training/diet compared to 2014/2017.

So I am looking for supplement suggestions which increase energy and decrease cravings. Would these supplements help me? In-Kaged, Pre Kaged, and Re-Kaged. Are they for women? Do they cause insomnia?
I would like to know what they actually do and what they are used for. Sorry if this has been posted some place else but I could not find that info on this site.

Any help is appreciated.

NoCarbsNoSugar
09-27-2017, 09:27 PM
You should be open to adjusting your diet from time to time so it fits your current goals.
I don't know how old you are, but it is possible your body changed a bit in three years.

As far as the Kaged products you mention, you can take a look in the store and read the detailed description of each product from that brand. Generally speaking, the Pre is taken before your workout, the In is taken during (sometimes called Intra) and the Re is usually taken after your workout (sometimes called Post).

Your diet will be the most important thing here.
Start with that.
Your exercise will also play a very important role.
The supplements you take are the least important on your list.
They can help, but you'll waste your money if your nutrition and exercise are out of whack.

Best of luck to you.

Click Here (https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle.html) to see the Kaged Muscle store.

Lexy
09-27-2017, 09:41 PM
Thanks NoCarbsNoSugar.
I will review my diet. But about these Kaged products, I don't really understand the description provided by the manufacturer. I was hoping someone who has taken the product could give me their impression of it and does it match with what the manufacturer states? What are the cons?

thackes1
09-27-2017, 09:50 PM
I'm female, and had my diet, weight training and cardio tailored for me by a pro bodybuilder in 2014. Everything worked great not many cravings back then, lost fat, put muscle on.
Took 1 year off of training and decided to go back to my 2014 training and diet style only now I am feeling a lot more tired and my cravings are unstoppable. Not sure why in 2014 I was able to handle the diet and had more energy compared to now. My weight was relatively the same both times when I started the training/diet compared to 2014/2017.

So I am looking for supplement suggestions which increase energy and decrease cravings. Would these supplements help me? In-Kaged, Pre Kaged, and Re-Kaged. Are they for women? Do they cause insomnia?
I would like to know what they actually do and what they are used for. Sorry if this has been posted some place else but I could not find that info on this site.

Any help is appreciated.

Pre-Kaged is a pre-workout with ~270 mg of caffeine and In-Kaged is essentially a lower stim version of Pre-Kaged with less ingredients. Re-Kaged is a whey isolate product. Depending on your diet and exercise plan and your stim tolerance, you may find these products helpful. Pre-Kaged or In-Kaged may help with your fatigue, but do be careful not to take close to bedtime (at least 6-8 hours before).

NoCarbsNoSugar
09-27-2017, 09:52 PM
Thanks NoCarbsNoSugar.
I will review my diet. But about these Kaged products, I don't really understand the description provided by the manufacturer. I was hoping someone who has taken the product could give me their impression of it and does it match with what the manufacturer states? What are the cons?

The only Kaged product I used before was the Clean Burn.
It is a fat-burn product that worked very well for me.
You can see it in the store HERE (https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/kaged-muscle/clean-burn.html)

I think most people in here would recommend Kaged products.
I certainly would.

If you want to read reviews, go to the store and you can see reviews on each product, from people that used them. You can also see more detailed reviews in THIS SECTION (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30) of the forums (you'll have to scroll down a bit to see the actual review posts).

Having said that, I would also say that you can accomplish almost anything you want without the help of any supplement. This is true. If you eat right and exercise right, you can meet your goals. If you can afford some essential supplements on top of that, they way to your goals might be a bit smoother.

Misctake7
09-28-2017, 05:23 AM
Our bodies change over time. The old diet that worked for you years ago might not work for you again. I know I cannot go back to most of my previous diets because my body doesn't tolerate the macros I used to be on. I had to work on changing them. Dropping fats and increasing carbs. High protein all the time. It's pretty much a new experiment every year finding out how the body has changed and setting a diet that will work for it. In specific to fat loss, it's simple that getting to a caloric deficit will cause weight loss. But like what you're noticing with cravings and energy being different is an example of how your body changes.