PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Trump’s recent sports views

Pages : [1] 2 3

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 09:36 AM
“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2017/sep/22/donald-trump-nfl-national-anthem-protests

“Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team, Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!” the president tweeted on Saturday morning.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/sep/23/trump-withdraws-warriors-white-house-invitation

I don’t have a problem with the WH thing, the Warriors still haven’t said yes and the Currys, Durants are both saying no go anyways. I douby he knows who they are but either way.

I don’t like the whole fire then bc they are disrespecting the flag is essentially a “feels” incident. There are plenty of people and soldiers/former vets who have no issue with sitting/not standing for the anthem bc they believe that they fought for the right for you to do that. You are able to choose bc you have that right. Also there are various levels of patriotism and standing for the flag/singing the anthem doesn’t to me signal your level of patriotism. People stand and just stand there wearing a hat, ppl stand and don’t say anything, ppl stand and use their phone, ppl stand and talk with ppl next to them. So to say that not standing = a level of respect doesn’t make sense for me. Now if the athletes were burning the flag or stomping on it on the field then thats a different issue.

Also the people who take pictures of other people not standing during the anthem are doing the very same thing that they are taking a photo of.

muscle beast
09-23-2017, 09:47 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LastingQuestionableCamel-size_restricted.gif

ack33
09-23-2017, 09:54 AM
“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2017/sep/22/donald-trump-nfl-national-anthem-protests

“Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team, Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!” the president tweeted on Saturday morning.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/sep/23/trump-withdraws-warriors-white-house-invitation

I don’t have a problem with the WH thing, the Warriors still haven’t said yes and the Currys, Durants are both saying no go anyways. I douby he knows who they are but either way.

I don’t like the whole fire then bc they are disrespecting the flag is essentially a “feels” incident. There are plenty of people and soldiers/former vets who have no issue with sitting/not standing for the anthem bc they believe that they fought for the right for you to do that. You are able to choose bc you have that right. Also there are various levels of patriotism and standing for the flag/singing the anthem doesn’t to me signal your level of patriotism. People stand and just stand there wearing a hat, ppl stand and don’t say anything, ppl stand and use their phone, ppl stand and talk with ppl next to them. So to say that not standing = a level of respect doesn’t make sense for me. Now if the athletes were burning the flag or stomping on it on the field then thats a different issue.

Also the people who take pictures of other people not standing during the anthem are doing the very same thing that they are taking a photo of.

The difference between the people you named and the athlete is because the athlete is on company time and is supposed to be representing the company at the company event. He's not supposed to alienate the customers or provide a distraction

JUSA
09-23-2017, 09:56 AM
I love how all these leftists, who think it's okay to preemptively attack a Nazi for their views, say **** like it's okay to take a knee b/c veterans died for their right to do that.

A disgusting view is a disgusting view and I'm drawing a direct comparison to taking your ****ing knee to being a ****ing POS Nazi. The left glorifies one and demonizes the other, but they're both the same. Disgusting things done by disgusting people.

If I had a Nazi working for me, I would fire them. If I had a player taking a knee during the National Anthem, they'd be fired. Simple stuff, because unlike libtards, I don't have to jump around hoops trying to justify something hideous while saying it's okay to beat some other person for having comparably awful views.

7rmr
09-23-2017, 09:59 AM
I love how all these leftists, who think it's okay to preemptively attack a Nazi for their views, say **** like it's okay to take a knee b/c veterans died for their right to do that.

A disgusting view is a disgusting view and I'm drawing a direct comparison to taking your ****ing knee to being a ****ing POS Nazi. The left glorifies one and demonizes the other, but they're both the same. Disgusting things done by disgusting people.

If I had a Nazi working for me, I would fire them. If I had a player taking a knee during the National Anthem, they'd be fired. Simple stuff, because unlike libtards, I don't have to jump around hoops trying to justify something hideous while saying it's okay to beat some other person for having comparably awful views.

Then clearly you are an idiot.

Other than your feels, list one tangible bad thing that taking a knee during the anthem ever did

Other than your feels, list one tangible bad thing the Nazis ever did.

Notice the difference.

Weaklifts1x1
09-23-2017, 10:01 AM
This makes me sad. It displays that Trump doesn't understand contracts. Sure, you could waive them but many players have a degree of guaranteed money. Seems expensive.

He just through gas on the issue. All it's going to do is make the players up the ante...and make football even less watchable. I watch for fantasy football but after hearing more and more players complain about it, I'm growing less interested in watching it. College football is getting better and better.

Rayzor84
09-23-2017, 10:04 AM
Just another case of dems being able to exercise 1A rights, but when Republicans do it they're wrong and should be ostracized. Nothing new here.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 10:05 AM

What is the difference between kneeling during the anthem and standing during the anthem while sending a text message or looking at a YT video. Like i said in the first post what is the level of patriotism during the pledge. Are you singing from the heavens every line of the pledge or are you mumbling lines? Are you wearing an American flag t-shirt or are you wearing a NWA t-shirt? Are you looking at the flag or are you looking down the shirt of the HBB two rows to your left.

The Nazi, do you mean Seattlebrah? The one who went out purposely to harrass and go after people? Is that the same as kneeling quietly on the ground?

Iceman1800
09-23-2017, 10:05 AM
A draft dodger talking about someone else disrespecting our country......

NYPat
09-23-2017, 10:09 AM
The great Divider in Chief.

moksha16
09-23-2017, 10:10 AM

And thats why you are an idiot.

Jesus fuking christ grab some perspective

People who advocate for and attempted to genocide entire groups of people = symbolic display to get people to talk about cops beating and killing black people...

If you think these two things exist i even close to the same universe of "disgusting" do the world a favour and don't breed.

The president who five times dodged the draft.

black guy that kneels during anthem = "a son of a bitch that shouldn't have a job"

Self avowed flag waving confederate traitors, Nazi's, and klan members that murdered an american = "Some very fine people"

albeezy512
09-23-2017, 10:12 AM
Idiot for all the BS he's spewed this week but he's just playing to the portion of his base that are morons. Nothing disrespectful about taking a knee during the anthem. Taking a knee is the most respectful thing you do on the field. You do it when someone gets injured as a sign of respect lmao.

JUSA
09-23-2017, 10:12 AM
Then clearly you are an idiot.

Other than your feels, list one tangible bad thing that taking a knee during the anthem ever did

Other than your feels, list one tangible bad thing the Nazis ever did.

Notice the difference. Right, a bunch of inbred retarded backwater skinheads are now responsible for the Holocaust because they dress up like dicks in public and are universally despised with not a single person being influenced by them other than to be disgusted, with them nowadays being outright attacked and beaten.

You asked if I was retarded, but I'm thinking that was just projection. That and this liberal desperation to make .003% of the population seem like a credible threat.

Liberals, as always, immediately call me an "idiot" over this, but as always also fail to look at it.

.003% of the population advocating racial purity (with no ability to do anything about it), who are universally poor, stupid and pathetic, they hold awful views 99.997% of the population (left and right) are disgusted by, they're constantly being reported on negatively and there is a legitimate debate as to whether it's okay to beat them simply for being in public.

vs.

A growing percentage (small but larger than .003%) which holds the view of hating your country, which is positively promoted heavily by the media and liberals, with the potential to influence many disenfranchised minorities and idiotic virtue signaling moronic leftards.

... two different kinds of threats, IMO. One is awful but ultimately the ramblings of morons, whereas the other is likely to be the 2024 Democratic Presidential candidate's platform, you tell me which hurts the country more, pal.

Audioslave
09-23-2017, 10:13 AM
When the left goes crazy and tries to get people fired it is a catastrophe... but when Trump does it....

Mercworx
09-23-2017, 10:14 AM
Symbols represent different things to different people based on life experience. As a veteran the flag means something to me that it probably doesn't to a sorority chick etc.

I dont agree with their point and neither does the data. However I can't get angry at men conducting a peaceful protest designed to trigger discourse.

They are not being violent, not calling on others to act out. It's as non violent as it gets. I can't be mad at that. As a Trump supporter I have no interest in this. I want all attention on the economy and getting illegals out.

zinkhan99
09-23-2017, 10:14 AM
Are these the views that 7mr called an 'intervention' in another thread? LMAO

Maestro
09-23-2017, 10:16 AM

This is what i'm most confused about. I thought part of MAGA was to bring people together after obama apparently divided us.

elterrible987
09-23-2017, 10:20 AM
Its Kapernicks right to freedom of speech to disrespect his country if he wants to. The irony is lost on libtards so I am amused rather than offended. Since life is so terrible for him as a black millionaire in America, permission granted for Kapernick to move to a muslim utopian country of his choosing and disrespect their anthem and flag, Im sure he will be well received.

Its also the NFL and NFL team owners rights to fire anyone putting out a message that doesnt represent the NFLs position while wearing the team uniform on their fields. By not removing him, they are showing they are ok with being associated with hate for America. Not illegal but dont be surprised if Americans dont want to watch your games.

7rmr
09-23-2017, 10:20 AM
Right, a bunch of inbred retarded backwater skinheads are now responsible for the Holocaust because they dress up like dicks in public and are universally despised with not a single person being influenced by them other than to be disgusted, with them nowadays being outright attacked and beaten.

You asked if I was retarded, but I'm thinking that was just projection. That and this liberal desperation to make .003% of the population seem like a credible threat.

Liberals, as always, immediately call me an "idiot" over this, but as always also fail to look at it.

.003% of the population advocating racial purity (with no ability to do anything about it), who are universally poor, stupid and pathetic, they hold awful views 99.997% of the population (left and right) are disgusted by, they're constantly being reported on negatively and there is a legitimate debate as to whether it's okay to beat them simply for being in public.

vs.

A growing percentage (small but larger than .003%) which holds the view of hating your country, which is positively promoted heavily by the media and liberals, with the potential to influence many disenfranchised minorities and idiotic virtue signaling moronic leftards.

... two different kinds of threats, IMO. One is awful but ultimately the ramblings of morons, whereas the other is likely to be the 2024 Democratic Presidential candidate's platform, you tell me which hurts the country more, pal.

Compares Nazis to kneeling during the US anthem. Gets pissy when the obvious discrepancy between the two groups is pointed out.

JUSA
09-23-2017, 10:21 AM
This is what i'm most confused about. I thought part of MAGA was to bring people together after obama apparently divided us. Obama did, this doesn't appear to want to bring anyone together, although I'm not sure what the compromise is here. Personally, I'm glad to see him take a stand - I think most people, like at least 70% are heavily against this.

I understand the black athletes want to bring the discussion of race and injustice to the table - this just isn't the way to do it.

elterrible987
09-23-2017, 10:22 AM
The difference between the people you named and the athlete is because the athlete is on company time and is supposed to be representing the company at the company event. He's not supposed to alienate the customers or provide a distraction

Up to the company. The NFL and the teams have shown they are OK with players disrespecting America.

7rmr
Are these the views that 7mr called an 'intervention' in another thread? LMAO

Yup. The President calling on an organization to fire it's employees for their actions is in no way intervening in the affairs of said organization.

Just Trump sharing his personal view as a private citizen

WestAfrica
Its Kapernicks right to freedom of speech to disrespect his country if he wants to. The irony is lost on libtards so I am amused rather than offended. Since life is so terrible for him as a black millionaire in America, permission granted for Kapernick to move to a muslim utopian country of his choosing and disrespect their anthem and flag, Im sure he will be well received.

Its also the NFL and NFL team owners rights to fire anyone putting out a message that doesnt represent the NFLs position while wearing the team uniform on their fields. By not removing him, they are showing they are ok with being associated with hate for America. Not illegal but dont be surprised if Americans dont want to watch your games.

Does standing for the anthem/flag = love for America?

albeezy512
09-23-2017, 10:23 AM
By not removing him, they are showing they are ok with being associated with hate for America

lmao jesus fuking christ. How is that showing hate for America?

sawoobley
09-23-2017, 10:24 AM

It causes the NFL to lose customers. That should be enough. The NFL can handle things however they want. If they want to lose business over this or get it back it is up to them. There are consequences to allowing your players to make spectacles of themselves during the national anthem.

Rayzor84
09-23-2017, 10:25 AM

Aren't you that guy who doesn't understand the difference between climate change and man made contributions to climate change/data sets/lack of predictive power? Lol.

albeezy512
09-23-2017, 10:26 AM
Aren't you that guy who doesn't understand the difference between climate change and man made contributions to climate change/data sets/lack of predictive power? Lol.

No??? and even if I was what does that have to do with the topic at hand?

JUSA
09-23-2017, 10:26 AM
Compares Nazis to kneeling during the US anthem. Gets pissy when the obvious discrepancy between the two groups is pointed out. I was pissy about your forum-breaking personal attacks against me, although not very because quite honestly I don't care much about your opinion and I think it's laughably stupid and inept (note, that's how you do it. If someone says something you dislike/disagree with, you discuss what they said, not them personally)

Sorry, I know in the liberal mind everything needs to be equal, but that's just not how reality works. Like I said, I weigh them both as disgusting and that's enough for me.

I also note you didn't bother to address how the Nazis are powerless and have zero influence vs. the knee-takers having ESPN, the entire leftist media and entertainment all promoting and protecting them factored into the level of weight to their views.

Do you honestly think one view that is awful with no ability to influence anyone is equal to another that has great capacity to influence? Do you? Well, anyone objective wouldn't, so at the end of the day while Nazis might have some more disgusting views, the fact they can't influence ANYONE might mean the highly influential celebrities with the entire media rooting for them might just be as big a threat even if their views, while horrific and awful, aren't as bad as the hateful **** the Nazis tards spew.

scheal
09-23-2017, 10:28 AM

I think Kaepernick did a great job of showing who has loyalty to the country that gave him and others millions and a great life. Hope the NFL sinks like a rock then these numbnuts can look for a real job

ack33
09-23-2017, 10:28 AM

Is it intended to show love for America? Is it intended to show the utmost respect for America?

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 10:30 AM
What is more unpatriotic, kneeling peacefully for the anthem or Trump dodging the draft like Neo dodging bullets.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1yvoDVJQsTfHi/giphy.gif

I love that everything/almost everything Trump says he did the opposite or was for it in the past.

albeezy512
09-23-2017, 10:31 AM
Is it intended to show love for America? Is it intended to show the utmost respect for America?

They love America and want it to be better. They are kneeling as a protest to bring to the attention of others an area where they believe the country could be improved. How does taking a knee(literally the most respectful thing you can do on the football field) == I hate America? Actually answer this.

Rayzor84
09-23-2017, 10:32 AM
What is more unpatriotic, kneeling peacefully for the anthem or Trump dodging the draft like Neo dodging bullets.

I love that everything/almost everything Trump says he did the opposite or was for it in the past.

Dude literally picked up this talking point from page 1 lol, not a unique thought was seen that day

sawoobley
09-23-2017, 10:32 AM

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/1yvoDVJQsTfHi/giphy.gif[img]

He was engaging in his own personal Vietnam.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 10:34 AM
Dude literally picked up this talking point from page 1 lol, not a unique thought was seen that day

As if this wasn’t in the minds of everyone who knew Teflon Don dodged the draft multiple times...

stfudonny
i get supreme enjoyment seeing him rattle the cages on a daily basis.

albeezy512

whats more unpatriotic, taking a knee during the anthem or insulting POWs ala "I like people who weren’t captured"

Weezy32
Let's see the NFL ratings were down last season and this season they are even worse.

Same thing for espn ...

You know what those two have in common ...they both decided to express their political beliefs.

People want to watch sports to get away from all the bs in the world... that's why they watch sports instead of stupid news like CNN and fox. When I watch football I want to watch football I don't want to see any bs protesting. Athletes have millions of twitter followers and eager media coverage they could use to express their opinions on things...disrespecting the flag and the country is not needed to get your point across.

This is one of the best places to live right now (if not the best) so people complaining are just looking for excuse to complain about something.

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 10:35 AM

Vietnam War wasn't a patriotic endeavor.

tyqb4
09-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Dunno what to do besides laugh. If nothing else he is a world class rustler.

albeezy512
09-23-2017, 10:36 AM
This is one of the best places to live right now (if not the best) so people complaining are just looking for excuse to complain about something.

You think it got that way by people being content with the way things are? America for it's entire history has been the best place to live but that shouldn't stifle progress in areas that need it.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 10:40 AM
Let's see the NFL ratings were down last season and this season they are even worse.

Same thing for espn ...

You know what those two have in common ...they both decided to express their political beliefs.

People want to watch sports to get away from all the bs in the world... that's why they watch sports instead of stupid news like CNN and fox. When I watch football I want to watch football I don't want to see any bs protesting. Athletes have millions of twitter followers and eager media coverage they could use to express their opinions on things...disrespecting the flag and the country is not needed to get your point across.

I’m sure this has been said many times over the past 300+ years. Change didn’t happen just from being keeping the status quo.

NYPat
09-23-2017, 10:41 AM
So Trump called white supremacists "very fine people" but an athlete who protests is a "son of a bitch".

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 10:46 AM
So Trump called white supremacists "very fine people" but an athlete who protests is a "son of a bitch".
#fakenews

Rayzor84
09-23-2017, 10:50 AM

Same thing for espn ...

Funny thing is none of these outraged Nancy libs even watch sports, none of this is relevant to them.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Funny thing is none of these outraged Nancy libs even watch sports, none of this is relevant to them.

We out here.

SillieBazzillie
09-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Trump is alienating every group except for core Trumpers and christians. He should get slaughtered in the next election.

vickissick07
09-23-2017, 11:07 AM
Trump is alienating every group except for core Trumpers and christians. He should get slaughtered in the next election.

We've all seen your track record for predictions. 2020 slam dunk for Trump.

cheerupemokid
09-23-2017, 11:11 AM

I agree with both.

And to the dumb people talking about free speech, it doesn't apply. The NFL literally fines players for dancing too much. The same would happen if a player flipped the camera off or did a Nazi salute. If it was the latter, that player would definitely be fired, even though he'd just be exercising his first amendment rights.

The NFL only allows free speech it approves of and swiftly punishes any deviation.

Which isn't surprising when you consider that the military had to pay to hold the flag before many events and that the NFL was pocketing a significant portion of its breast cancer awareness merchandise profits.

EpicLevelWizard
09-23-2017, 11:17 AM

He should, but the Dems will probably find a way to run another unlikable POS candidate with the charisma of an eel and screw it up.

Would not be shocked even a little if they tried to run Clinton again, sadly, they've got many fine and qualified people they could run but they keep going back to her or others so far out in their views that they aren't taken seriously.

I see them running Clinton, Warren, Michelle Obama, and Bernie for 2020. Maybe Gabbard if they're smart.

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 11:21 AM
We out here.
NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska

https://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy-downsized-large.gif

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 11:22 AM
And yet his approval ratings are going back up. Keep coping

tnel00
09-23-2017, 11:32 AM
Compares Nazis to kneeling during the US anthem. Gets pissy when the obvious discrepancy between the two groups is pointed out.

Lol you just got btfo so you revert to this nonsense.

SillieBazzillie
09-23-2017, 11:33 AM

hahahahahahaha You mean he bounced off of his Trumper floor a bit? Lol talk about cope. Freaking Rasmussen has him only at 43%. Ah yes, quite the bigly poll increase he's having. Don't worry though, he'll keep playing to you and your fellow Trumpers since he really has nothing to offer anyone else. And you'll keep loving his dumb ass no matter how pathetic he looks and sounds and does. hahahahahahahahaha

Mercworx
09-23-2017, 11:34 AM

No. You're wrong.

If he focuses on nationalist economics like this election he will win again.

John L
09-23-2017, 11:35 AM
Whether you voted for him or not, we should all agree that this is just stupidity by Trump. Seriously who gives a chit about any of this? We don't give a damn about celebrities, right? I don't, and Trump shouldn't either.

tnel00
09-23-2017, 11:35 AM
This what you've created liberals. I hope you're happy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKbdevDVwAAFzjt.jpg

NYPat
09-23-2017, 11:36 AM

You mean because he started working with Dems? LMAO

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 11:36 AM
hahahahahahaha You mean he bounced off of his Trumper floor a bit? Lol talk about cope. Freaking Rasmussen has him only at 43%. Ah yes, quite the bigly poll increase he's having. Don't worry though, he'll keep playing to you and your fellow Trumpers since he really has nothing to offer anyone else. And you'll keep loving his dumb ass no matter how pathetic he looks and sounds and does. hahahahahahahahaha
LOL if you think Trump is alienating people by calling out anthem protestors.

Trapstar4.4
09-23-2017, 11:38 AM
I wish he would stop commenting on sports.
Seriously.

OPGenesis
09-23-2017, 11:41 AM
Tired of seeing these athletes moan and cry over the fictitious ideas they think are plaguing society. If they want to protest during the anthem, by all means do so, but I, like many others, will be not be watching any more NFL games this year. I just recently read on ESPN that players in the NFL are trying to organize an "activists" month.

Like ESPN, the NFL has become a platform for weirdo leftists to cry about the world.

NYPat
09-23-2017, 11:41 AM
Seriously.

And lol at Trump for uninviting the Warriors after Curry said he wouldn't go.

zinkhan99
09-23-2017, 11:44 AM
Yup. The President calling on an organization to fire it's employees for their actions is in no way intervening in the affairs of said organization.

Just Trump sharing his personal view as a private citizen

The quote

INTERVENTION.

HOLY FUK LMAO

If he says "Wouldn't you love that when you enter an ice cream shop they give you two scoops for the price of one" ? Is he intervening there and demanding that ice cream shops cut their prices or give more ice cream to customers?

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Seriously.
Pretty obvious he's deflecting from the healthcare/McCain thing. MSM falling for it bigly.

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 11:46 AM
The quote

INTERVENTION.

HOLY FUK LMAO

If he says "Wouldn't you love that when you enter an ice cream shop they give you two scoops for the price of one" ? Is he intervening there and demanding that ice cream shops cut their prices or give more ice cream to customers?
How is saying "Wouldn’t you love to see"...intervening?

wesleysh21
09-23-2017, 11:47 AM

Why are you bringing Obama's name into this?

zinkhan99
09-23-2017, 11:50 AM
LOL if you think Trump is alienating people by calling out anthem protestors.

Cmon brah, ANTIFA won't vote for Trump anymore... Oh wait, they never did.

No idea, 7mr said it is in another thread, and he doubled down on it here. He claims he is a lawyer too LMAO

wesleysh21
09-23-2017, 11:58 AM

It falls under the same statute that hoping something will happen means obstruction of justice.

YesWayNoWeigh
09-23-2017, 11:58 AM
When the left goes crazy and tries to get people fired it is a catastrophe... but when Trump does it....you hold the president to the same standards as retards on twitter?

Well I guess it makes sense lul

NYPat
09-23-2017, 12:15 PM
Why are you bringing Obama's name into this?

Trump has done more to divide the country in 8 months than Obama did in all his 8 years.

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 12:19 PM
Trump has done more to divide the country in 8 months than Obama did in all his 8 years.
lol, what planet do you live on?

tng83
09-23-2017, 12:20 PM
I don't care about any of it.

Thelonebadwolf
09-23-2017, 12:34 PM
Politics should not mix with sports. Period.

Its affecting the US soccer team btw as well.. Almost on the verge of not qualifying to the WC for the first time in decades. Players are unorganized and theres a gap between the German-American military kid players and the US born ones.

A suspected argument rift between Michael Bradley(wears gay pride armbands/speaks against Trump) and Geoff Cameron(trump supporter)

vickissick07
09-23-2017, 12:37 PM
Seriously.

I wish they would stop commenting on politics. I'm watching to see a game. I don't pay their salaries to listen to their dumbasses preach to me about how I'm privileged while they're playing a child's game for millions of dollars. You can fuk right off with that.

PSToolman
09-23-2017, 12:43 PM
Trump's entitled to spew his opinion just like anyone with just a much or little value, but it's all really none of his business. NFL and NBA owners can handle these situations any way they want.

otisthebat
09-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Trump has done more to divide the country in 8 months than Obama did in all his 8 years. u srs?

The left is literally dividing up the country by race, sex, and sexual preference. It's called identity politics. You're black? You have to vote dem or you're an Uncle Tom. You're a woman? You must vote dem or you've got internalized misogyny and Stockholm syndrome.

cheerupemokid
09-23-2017, 01:02 PM
lol, what planet do you live on?

One in which Obama didn't attack non-millionaires for clinging to guns and religion, and one in which a BLM inspired loon didn't assassinate police officers in Dallas, I guess.

DuracellBunny
09-23-2017, 01:07 PM
If somebody wants to stand/kneel/whatever during their own time, they are free to do so. A NFL player, during a game, is wearing the company's (NFL franchise) uniform and represents the company.

I am sure that if you all go and look in your employment contracts, most of you will find a nice little caveat in there about "bringing the company in to disrepute". This tends to be grounds for termination.

Cliffs: do wtf you want, just don't do it at work.

BullittEV
09-23-2017, 01:13 PM
haha now he's making daily threads.

jesus fkn christ what a crying little phaggot. i seriously cant take people that cant keep themselves composed. wouldnt you rather be happy? how could someone possibly want to live their lives like this. i cant even imagine making threads like this back during the Obama administration, I would seriously need to alter my life if I was.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/w8oYqOcx5Fc/maxresdefault.jpg

BullittEV
09-23-2017, 01:17 PM

amazing. simply amazing.

let's just ignore what the MSM is doing by skewing narratives, right?

youre a blind dolt.

John L
09-23-2017, 01:18 PM
Politics should not mix with sports. Period.

Its affecting the US soccer team btw as well.. Almost on the verge of not qualifying to the WC for the first time in decades. Players are unorganized and theres a gap between the German-American military kid players and the US born ones.

A suspected argument rift between Michael Bradley(wears gay pride armbands/speaks against Trump) and Geoff Cameron(trump supporter)

Completely agree. We watch sports for fun, to get our minds off the daily grind. The last thing we need are politicians/athletes shoving their view regarding one another in our faces. They are free to do so yes, but it is almost always cringeworthy when it happens.

The President should just stick to congradulating winning teams and giving a "Go USA" during the Olympics.

BullittEV
09-23-2017, 01:23 PM
Trump's entitled to spew his opinion just like anyone with just a much or little value, but it's all really none of his business. NFL and NBA owners can handle these situations any way they want.

at the age of 60, you just couldnt keep yourself together and had to advocate that when Trump speaks it's "spewing"? lmao youre pathetic.

remove the personal bullsht, come off objective, and maybe youll be taken seriously.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 01:25 PM
haha now he's making daily threads.

jesus fkn christ what a crying little phaggot. i seriously cant take people that cant keep themselves composed. wouldnt you rather be happy? how could someone possibly want to live their lives like this. i cant even imagine making threads like this back during the Obama administration, I would seriously need to alter my life if I was.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/w8oYqOcx5Fc/maxresdefault.jpg

Daily threads what, its not my fault that he said it today. Crying = making a thread about it? There are 10+ Hilary posts a day, are those crying or are they just threads?

Misctify
09-23-2017, 01:27 PM

How can he be a divider when it was already divided from the one before?

nn586
09-23-2017, 01:59 PM

No, Obama was the one that started it back up. Remember hands up don't shoot and CNN how Obama supported the family of Michael Brown? He didn't condemn him and by that it sent people into a frenzy. I lost all respect for Obama after that for jumping to conclusions without knowing the full story.

I live near Detroit and work with PLENTY of black people and it's just another day everyday. If you didn't watch the news you wouldn't even know anything is going on in this country.

moksha16
09-23-2017, 02:00 PM
Daily threads what, its not my fault that he said it today. Crying = making a thread about it? There are 10+ Hilary posts a day, are those crying or are they just threads?

He doesn't have time .. he's too busy posting in your threads calling everyone emotional while simultaneously having a breakdown.. as can be witnessed on this very page.

LOL

moksha16
09-23-2017, 02:02 PM
at the age of 60, you just couldnt keep yourself together and had to advocate that when Trump speaks it's "spewing"? lmao youre pathetic.

remove the personal bullsht, come off objective, and maybe youll be taken seriously.

you can't make this type of un-selfaware retardation up... LOL

nn586
09-23-2017, 02:03 PM
u srs?

The left is literally dividing up the country by race, sex, and sexual preference. It's called identity politics. You're black? You have to vote dem or you're an uncle tom. You're a woman? You must vote dem or you've got internalized misogyny and stockholm syndrome.

this this this

well said, that's the truth

skinnyFAT91
09-23-2017, 02:04 PM
If I was Trump, I would of made a public statement like, "I formerly invite the Warriors, fellow millionaires to a humanitarian trip to US territory P.R. and help with any relief efforts blah blah." Would of forced their hand and would of called them out on the hyprocrite B.S. They would like like asses refusing to help the poor minority which they are upset about.

tng83
09-23-2017, 02:11 PM

Go home Pat youre drunk.

z4v4
09-23-2017, 02:23 PM
I wish they would stop commenting on politics. I'm watching to see a game. I don't pay their salaries to listen to their dumbasses preach to me about how I'm privileged while they're playing a child's game for millions of dollars. You can fuk right off with that.

That's right - you don't pay their salaries, lol. Let me guess, when you pick up take out you're like, "You're 5 minutes late. I don't pay your salary to have my order ready late"

p100
09-23-2017, 02:35 PM
This would solve everything

uoZNRLYdrY0

GhenghisPWN
09-23-2017, 03:35 PM
To this day the outrage at kneeling during the anthem blows my mind. At first I thought it was a meme, but holy cow there is some strong hostility flowing towards those who kneel. Breitbart seems to run weekly NFL ratings recaps to try to pin lower ratings on "Liberals".

BadMonkeyFunker
09-23-2017, 03:45 PM
lebron went in dry... his tweet is approaching 1M likes...

lol@trump

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 03:53 PM
lebron went in dry... his tweet is approaching 1M likes...

lol@trump
Lebron couldn't even deliver Ohio to Hillary. lol

For everyone "liking" his tweet, there are way more who support the anthem and Trump in this debate.

Keep in mind, I support what Kaep is doing, but the rustlage is hilarious to me from liberals

z4v4
09-23-2017, 03:55 PM
Donald Trump is 6'3' 240 lbs. If he chose to do something other than being a billionaire, he could have been an NFL player.

He'd probably make a better NFL player because they could keep him on the bench and bring him out for the last 3 minutes when they're up by 8 touchdowns.

BadMonkeyFunker
09-23-2017, 03:57 PM
Lebron couldn't even deliver Ohio to Hillary. lol

For everyone "liking" his tweet, there are way more who support the anthem and Trump in this debate.

Keep in mind, I support what Kaep is doing, but the rustlage is hilarious to me from liberals

nope. keep coping...

1M middle fingers that is...

enjoy..

cheerupemokid
09-23-2017, 03:59 PM
Lebron couldn't even deliver Ohio to Hillary

Savage and true.

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 03:59 PM
nope. keep coping...

enjoy..
No need to cope, GOATbe already had the better tweet. Lebron stans have zero influence, all 1m of them in that rathole called Cleveland. Point still stands that more people side with Trump on this

z4v4
09-23-2017, 04:05 PM
Point still stands that more people side with Trump on this

Trump 39M followers. LeBron 38M followers. LeBron likes, 950K on comment. Trump likes on his comment, 160K.

BadMonkeyFunker
09-23-2017, 04:05 PM
No need to cope, GOATbe already had the better tweet. Lebron stans have zero influence, all 1m of them in that rathole called Cleveland. Point still stands that more people side with Trump on this

HAHAHAH. Only racists and russian bots left supporting him. Good fukin luck getting another 80K votes.

Trump 39M followers. LeBron 38M followers. LeBron likes, 950K on comment. Trump likes on his comment, 160K.

Half of his followers are russian bots.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873

Weaklifts1x1
09-23-2017, 04:08 PM
Likes aren't votes. Believe it or not, a suprising number of voters do not use social media. I don't use any of the major platforms. I'm old school...I only use message boards.

cheerupemokid
09-23-2017, 04:14 PM

That's because Trump is just stating the obvious while Lebron is riling up the emotionally fragile participation trophy generation types.

dabbmw2002
09-23-2017, 04:16 PM
Leftists had no problem when Obama stuck his nose into every social issue....but when the current POTUS voices his opinion of disrespecting the flag, they get their panties in a bunch. Amazing stuff. Perhaps Trump would get their support if he was undermining local law enforcement and giving voice to cop hating thugs.

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 04:18 PM
Twitter is heavily liberal, what's your point? America is a nation of 300m, and how many of those in this country support Kaep?Every poll has people disagreeing with Kaep.

The problem with liberals is they think tweets, or Colbert/Oliver rants actually matter to most of America.

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 04:19 PM
Half of his followers are russian bots.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873
Were half his voters Russian bots? Keep coping

BatteryBro42
09-23-2017, 04:28 PM
Idiot for all the BS he's spewed this week but he's just playing to the portion of his base that are morons. Nothing disrespectful about taking a knee during the anthem. Taking a knee is the most respectful thing you do on the field. You do it when someone gets injured as a sign of respect lmao.

I'm tired of hearing people who have never played sports at a high level talk about this ****.

If you take a knee during the national anthem you're a huge phaggit, not because of the statement you are making, but because of what you are doing to your team. You have guys out there who have worked their entire life to be on that field, who have family and loved ones depending on them to realize their potential and seize this opportunity. Simply put for those guys out there on that field this is the peak of their life, the culmination of everything they have worked for.

If you as an individual are going to make your opinions bigger than that, if you're going to be a distraction to your team, you're not doing the right thing.

Sports is a place where you can escape all the bull**** in the world, a place where for a couple of hours you can be a different person, and exist in a different world. **** those people who want to pollute that sanctum. The NFL and the NBA have long been things men turn to just get away from the noise for a minute. Now not even the most sacred of our cultural cohesiveness is safe from virtue signaling phaggitry

BadMonkeyFunker
09-23-2017, 04:29 PM
Were half his voters Russian bots? Keep coping

No they were real americans duped by fake russian ads and twitter bots.

All the 'hopefully he'll act presidential once he wins' and 'let's try something new' crowds are GONE!... He sure as hell not gaining new voters either. Good luck getting another 80K votes. Lebrons twitter account is as real as it gets and tell you what AMERICAN ppl are thinking.

z4v4
09-23-2017, 04:31 PM
Twitter is heavily liberal, what's your point? America is a nation of 300m, and how many of those in this country support Kaep?Every poll has people disagreeing with Kaep.

The problem with liberals is they think tweets, or Colbert/Oliver rants actually matter to most of America.

Lol, are those the same polls that have Trump's approval rating in 30's that you cry are fake polls?

SYKO227
09-23-2017, 04:32 PM

So glad we got rid of him and his husband this January.

GaloisTheory
Sports is a place where you can escape all the bull**** in the world, a place where for a couple of hours you can be a different person, and exist in a different world. **** those people who want to pollute that sanctum. The NFL and the NBA have long been things men turn to just get away from the noise for a minute. Now not even the most sacred of our cultural cohesiveness is safe from virtue signaling phaggitry

sorry your safe space got invaded by real life, lmao

PSToolman

So, 90% of the members on this forum aren't taken seriously? Should we not take your last three posts seriously?

"You're pathetic."
"You're a blind dolt."
"What a crying little ***got."

And, yes, in this case, he's spewing. And, yes, that is my subjective opinion.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 04:33 PM
Leftists had no problem when Obama stuck his nose into every social issue....but when the current POTUS voices his opinion of disrespecting the flag, they get their panties in a bunch. Amazing stuff. Perhaps Trump would get their support if he was undermining local law enforcement and giving voice to cop hating thugs.

Why isn’t draft dodging five times a disrespect of the flag? Amazig stuff right? Maybe people would respect Trump more if he didn’t do/did the opposite of what he says/does. Kneeling/not standing for anthem vs. draft dodging, “likes his soldiers to not be captured”, “I’ve always wanted a Purple Heart, easiest way to get one”. How can what Trump does be respectful but what NFL players do be disrespectful.

z4v4
09-23-2017, 04:33 PM
I'm tired of hearing people who have never played sports at a high level talk about this ****.

If you take a knee during the national anthem you're a huge phaggit, not because of the statement you are making, but because of what you are doing to your team. You have guys out there who have worked their entire life to be on that field, who have family and loved ones depending on them to realize their potential and seize this opportunity. Simply put for those guys out there on that field this is the peak of their life, the culmination of everything they have worked for.

If you as an individual are going to make your opinions bigger than that, if you're going to be a distraction to your team, you're not doing the right thing.

What professional sports do you play for a living?

SYKO227
09-23-2017, 04:36 PM
nope. keep coping...

enjoy..

So a tiny city's worth? Out of 322 million in the USA, only 1 mil?

BadMonkeyFunker
09-23-2017, 04:38 PM
So a tiny city's worth? Out of 322 million in the USA, only 1 mil?

still more than trumps.. phaggot claims more ppl side with trump on this issue. that 'tiny' 1M middle fingers say ' NO '

cheerupemokid
09-23-2017, 04:39 PM
No they were real americans duped by fake russian ads and twitter bots.

All the 'hopefully he'll act presidential once he wins' and 'let's try something new' crowds are GONE!... He sure as hell not gaining new voters either. Good luck getting another 80K votes. Lebrons twitter account is as real as it gets and tell you what AMERICAN ppl are thinking.

Hillary spent 1.4 billion dollars, there's an allegation of a 100k worth of Facebook ads bought by Russia.

That's less than they gave Bill Clinton to give a speech before Hillary signed off on giving them access to uranium mines.

You're hopelessly delusional if you think Lebron's twitter is a barometer for America. Not all of his followers are American and he doesn't even play in the most popular sport in America.

If he was politically relevant he could have delivered Ohio months after having won them a championship.

And if Americans are so stupid that they're duped into supporting Trump en masse as a result of just 100K worth of FB ads as you claim, why wouldn't they just do it again?

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 04:41 PM
Why isn’t draft dodging five times a disrespect of the flag? Amazig stuff right? Maybe people would respect Trump more if he didn’t do/did the opposite of what he says/does. Kneeling/not standing for anthem vs. draft dodging, “likes his soldiers to not be captured”, “I’ve always wanted a Purple Heart, easiest way to get one”. How can what Trump does be respectful but what NFL players do be disrespectful.
People don't view Vietnam as a justified war, so no one cares about draft dodgers. And really, the issue isn't Kaep vs Trump, its Kaep vs America. He's purposely saying he doesn't want to stand because of the country, which is why this is an easy win for Trump.

I support Kaep's right to do this, but liberals are falling into an obvious trap by pig-backing Trump's tweets. Far more will side with Trump when it comes to respecting the anthem. Last poll I saw had Kaep support at around 30%.

albeezy512
09-23-2017, 04:44 PM

I'm sure you played sports at a high level no avi. You aren't doing chit to your team. If a grown man can't keep focus after someone take a knee (LMAO) then you don't need to be out there. Kind of bullchit reasoning is that

BadMonkeyFunker
09-23-2017, 04:45 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/poll-majority-of-americans-disagree-with-****n-kaepernicks-protest/

??? learn to use internet.

Lebron's tweet is NOT about kapernicks.. why are you even bringing it up ?

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 04:46 PM
Who wants to bet me

That NFL ratings will be down at least 10% on average for this season (excluding Super Bowl) based upon nationally recognized sources, such as televised ratings excluding "views" on twitter or some bullsht like that.

SYKO227
09-23-2017, 04:48 PM
still more than trumps.. phaggot claims more ppl side with trump on this issue. that 'tiny' 1M middle fingers say ' NO '

It's true, no one gives a chit what celebs or athletes have to say. He gets likes because those people are already following him because they like his shoes or something.

The rest of us are not waiting around wondering what some celeb thinks.

Guaranteed if thumbs down/dislikes worked, it would go against him if others bothered to follow. YouTube thumbs down doesn't do **** like it used to, only thumbs up or neutral.

Do a real poll, actually do 20 random polls and see how most of us feel.

cheerupemokid
09-23-2017, 04:52 PM
People don't view Vietnam as a justified war, so no one cares about draft dodgers. And really, the issue isn't Kaep vs Trump, its Kaep vs America. He's purposely saying he doesn't want to stand because of the country, which is why this is an easy win for Trump.

I support Kaep's right to do this, but liberals are falling into an obvious trap by pig-backing Trump's tweets. Far more will side with Trump when it comes to respecting the anthem. Last poll I saw had Kaep support at around 30%.

He literally went to Africa for the 4th of July because he didn't want to celebrate "racist America." These morons think middle America supports nonsense like that.

Look at Lebron's likes, bro! His likes!

PSToolman
09-23-2017, 04:53 PM
Who wants to bet me

That NFL ratings will be down at least 10% on average for this season (excluding Super Bowl) based upon nationally recognized sources, such as televised ratings excluding "views" on twitter or some bullsht like that.

I won't take that bet, but I doubt it's the politics of a few players that are the problem. The NFL is pricing themselves out of business.

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 04:54 PM
Come on libs. Take the bet. Goodell is on your side. You gots the kaepernicks

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 04:56 PM
??? learn to use internet.

Lebron's tweet is NOT about kapernicks.. why are you even bringing it up ?
Disregard, meant to quote WestAfrica from the post above yours.

z4v4
09-23-2017, 04:58 PM
Come on libs. Take the bet. Goodell is on your side. You gots the kaepernicks

You wanna bet Trump doesn't make a 2nd term?

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 04:58 PM
I won't take that bet, but I doubt it's the politics of a few players that are the problem. The NFL is pricing themselves out of business.

Trump is only making people take sides. I guarantee more of America supports America than some liberal pipe dream

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 04:59 PM

What odds are you giving me? You seem confident.

cashinout
09-23-2017, 05:01 PM

lefties: Vietnam war is illegal american imperialism and fascism!

also lefties: dodging the draft is un-american!

if we're pointing out hypocrisies, the left is millions of times worse

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 05:01 PM
He literally went to Africa for the 4th of July because he didn't want to celebrate "racist America." These morons think middle America supports nonsense like that.

Pretty much. The whole optics of this debate is one side saying America is a horrible place, and the other side saying to show pride in this country. I don't think the president siding with the pro-America side will hurt him at all with most Americans.

z4v4
09-23-2017, 05:07 PM
What odds are you giving me? You seem confident.

Generally the way this works is the guy who needs odds because he's taking the worst of it, should come up with the line.

nn586
09-23-2017, 05:10 PM
nope. keep coping...

enjoy..

http://politicalmaps.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/nyt-electoral-map-2016.png

enjoy.

https://media.tenor.com/images/2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64/tenor.gif

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 05:10 PM
Trump is a virtual lock for a 2nd term at this point.

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 05:13 PM
Generally the way this works is the guy who needs odds because he's taking the worst of it, should come up with the line.

K

It works like this then:

1. Trump has to be the formal nominee
2. If he's formally nominated, but he withdraws in say October 2020 I lose the bet.
3. Presuming trump is the formal nominee, I want 6:1 odds.

z4v4
09-23-2017, 05:14 PM

http://i.imgur.com/rHF8K.gif

nn586
09-23-2017, 05:17 PM

This^

He's right, you guys will prolly have Kanye West run, that's how pathetic you guys have gotten srs

Donald Trump makes more sense than that dotard.

Opportunist09
09-23-2017, 05:28 PM
lefties: Vietnam war is illegal american imperialism and fascism!

also lefties: dodging the draft is un-american!

if we're pointing out hypocrisies, the left is millions of times worse

Both can be true. People are pointing out Trump's hypocrisy rather than expressing outrage at a draft dodger, but go ahead and miss the point.

tnel00
09-23-2017, 05:36 PM

Libs get pissed at Trumps "grab em by the pussy" comment, but ignore this creep copping feels on camera for 8 years

dabbmw2002
09-23-2017, 05:37 PM

I've never disparaged anyone, liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat for dodging the draft during Vietnam.

If tomorrow we invaded North Korea in a bloody and costly ground war, how many liberals here would call those dodging a draft unpatriotic??? Zero. Let's not pretend otherwise:cool: :cool:

You can respect your country's flag and anthem and at the same time, vehemently oppose the actions of the current government. The irony is if idiots like Bennett and Kaepernick really wanted to make an impact, they wouldn't drag their activism onto the field. Imagine how many more people they could reach and how many ears would bend if they respected the flag, and then in their personal time made their case for improving this country? A lot more.

z4v4
09-23-2017, 05:40 PM
K

It works like this then:

1. Trump has to be the formal nominee
2. If he's formally nominated, but he withdraws in say October 2020 I lose the bet.
3. Presuming trump is the formal nominee, I want 6:1 odds.

Lol, if Trump makes it that far, he's def better than 14%.

This^

He's right, you guys will prolly have Kanye West run, that's how pathetic you guys have gotten srs

Donald Trump makes more sense than that dotard.

Wtf, you guys? I'm not a liberal, democrat, or voted for Hillary. Dude won't probably make it through 2018. Y'all just blind.

KhumatMibra
09-23-2017, 05:47 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WCZ3tKF.gif

cashinout
09-23-2017, 05:50 PM
Both can be true. People are pointing out Trump's hypocrisy rather than expressing outrage at a draft dodger, but go ahead and miss the point.

no they can't, the first statement inherently implies that you do not view "being american" as launching illegal wars and instituting a draft

you can't go on to say that not participating in said illegal war or draft is "un-american"

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 06:19 PM
I've never disparaged anyone, liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat for dodging the draft during Vietnam.

If tomorrow we invaded North Korea in a bloody and costly ground war, how many liberals here would call those dodging a draft unpatriotic??? Zero. Let's not pretend otherwise:cool: :cool:

You can respect your country's flag and anthem and at the same time, vehemently oppose the actions of the current government. The irony is if idiots like Bennett and Kaepernick really wanted to make an impact, they wouldn't drag their activism onto the field. Imagine how many more people they could reach and how many ears would bend if they respected the flag, and then in their personal time made their case for improving this country? A lot more.

They are reaching more people doing this then any other way they could do it. If Kaep held a meeting in SF about the issue no one would care or talk about it. How many athletes have charities or support certain issues that you can name of? I doubt you can name a single one. How is one supposed to know that Larry Fitzgerald has a kids charity in Arizona? Kaep and Bennet by doing this get tens of millions of people talking about the issue.

Link to Trump’s opposition to the Vietnam war. Was he advocating that he was against the war at the time or after the fact. Looking back now you can say that people could have dodged it seeing as how it turned out. What happened to serve if your country calls you?

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 06:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WCZ3tKF.gif

Rekt

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 06:36 PM
Lol, if Trump makes it that far, he's def better than 14%.

Wtf, you guys? I'm not a liberal, democrat, or voted for Hillary. Dude won't probably make it through 2018. Y'all just blind.

https://imgur.com/24ekVrx.jpg

JrM703
09-23-2017, 06:46 PM
The US Left/Liberals having been chitting on the US literally and figuratively since the 1960s. They got their Apology Tour with 8 years of inexperienced-community planner-President Obama.

Now we aren't going to apologize anymore for who we are, a country built on the backs of Africans, Chinese, English, Indians, Irish, Italians, Japanese, Polish, Polynesians, Spanish, amongst many others, and accomplished so much in such a short time.

Quit taking anecdotal incidents and exaggerate them as larger than they are.

The ultimate irony is the US Left loves Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, but anyone that travels knows their socioal dynamic and racial divisions are far worse, and at 1930s type levels in places like the Middle East and Asia.

Don't act like the English didn't own 75% of the world, don't act like the Dutch weren't money brokers for the Atlantic Slave Trade, and don't act like the Middle East and Asia weren't the first slave owners, and still have a huge part in the present day slave trade.

No more, we aren't embarrassed to be Americans. The actions of one cop are not representive of all cops, the same way you says one terrorist doesn't represent an entire religion. Practice what you preach.

BRB If you really cared about [Insert Color] Lives, you'd be just as upset about the regular shootings in US cities, not just when a cop shoots someone

Cliffs:
-You're lucky to live in America
-You've become rich in America
-America isn't close to being the worse place on the planet
-Quit being a snowflake

*Drops mic*

NYPat
09-23-2017, 06:50 PM

Again, white supremacists "some very fine people", professional athlete who protests "son of a bitch".

Dave22reborn
09-23-2017, 06:51 PM

Who did?

z4v4
09-23-2017, 06:52 PM
[img]https://imgur.com/24ekVrx.jpg[img]

I'll give you 6:1 today on Trump not getting a 2nd term.

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
I'll give you 6:1 today on Trump not getting a 2nd term.

Trump was already the nominee at that point. You scared to take my terms? My terms are easy, it's basically the same as the last election. Trump vs Hillary, except Hillary is replaced by someone else.

z4v4
09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Trump was already the nominee at that point. You scared to take my terms?

You sprinkling crack on your Wheaties? A prez being the nominee for a second term is a lock, so his win is closer to 1:1 (for the line). Put up your money today, if you want 6:1.

Cesarbruh
09-23-2017, 07:04 PM
people worshiping a piece of cloth in 2017, somethings never change...

EboBebo
09-23-2017, 07:07 PM
You sprinkling crack on your Wheaties? A prez being the nominee for a second term is a lock, so his win is closer to 1:1 (for the line). Put up your money today, if you want 6:1.

So I quoted you 6:1 after you told me to quote odds, which obviously implies anything greater than 1:1. Then you come back and pussy out and only want 1:1 assuming anyone could predict if trump even runs a second term. Dude. You're a pussy. You're definitely a prior ban coming back to the misc. I can already tell.

dabbmw2002
09-23-2017, 07:15 PM
They are reaching more people doing this then any other way they could do it. If Kaep held a meeting in SF about the issue no one would care or talk about it. How many athletes have charities or support certain issues that you can name of? I doubt you can name a single one. How is one supposed to know that Larry Fitzgerald has a kids charity in Arizona? Kaep and Bennet by doing this get tens of millions of people talking about the issue.

Link to Trump’s opposition to the Vietnam war. Was he advocating that he was against the war at the time or after the fact. Looking back now you can say that people could have dodged it seeing as how it turned out. What happened to serve if your country calls you?

JJ Watt raised $30 and a handful of days and it didn't require him to disrespect our country.

So now I have to find a source of trump saying he was against the war back in the 60s for him to be against it? Gtfo

z4v4
09-23-2017, 07:17 PM
So I quoted you 6:1 after you told me to quote odds, which obviously implies anything greater than 1:1. Then you come back and pussy out and only want 1:1 assuming anyone could predict if trump even runs a second term. Dude. You're a pussy. You're definitely a prior ban coming back to the misc. I can already tell.

First and only account. Yeah, I'll give you 6:1 NOW. 6:1, post first-term and the nominee, is redic. Again, I'll give you 1:1 ASSUMING HE'S THE NOMINEE for 2020. I'm not giving you 6:1 after the nominee. GTFO pussy.

JrM703
09-23-2017, 07:18 PM
JJ Watt raised $30 and a handful of days and it didn't require him to disrespect our country.

So now I have to find a source of trump saying he was against the war back in the 60s for him to be against it? Gtfo

Also interesting how there is little to no coverage of reconstruction and relief efforts in Florida and Texas...

...I thought it would be easy reporting for the US Leftist Media because President Trump would inherently screw it up, right???!!

The better question is, is the government actually doing its job efficiently, and there is no story...

QuitYourCrying
09-23-2017, 07:24 PM

Yes, it is Trump who is dividing... not the privileged, spoiled brats sitting down or kneeling during the anthem for the past 2 years (long before Trump was ever elected).

Gotta love liberal logic.

This crap is a remnant of the race-baiter in chief, Obungo.

dabbmw2002
09-23-2017, 07:25 PM
Also interesting how there is little to no coverage of reconstruction and relief efforts in Florida and Texas...

...I thought it would be easy reporting for the US Leftist Media because President Trump would inherently screw it up, right???!!

The better question is, is the government actually doing its job efficiently, and there is no story...

Government does work and give Trump credit

Government doesn't work

LiberalSweatinginfrontofbutton.gif

second2noneBrah
09-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Loved the speech. Where can i vote to make trump god emperor?

QuitYourCrying
09-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Keep disrespecting the anthem, liberals. Keep burning the flag. Keep tearing down historical statues. Keep waving your Mexican flags and wearing your Che Guevara shirts. Keep talking down America. You are revealing what we have always known about you - you are pathetic ingrates that despise your own country. Just scum and trash that wants to bring down the country from within.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 07:33 PM

Raising money for Houston, a city hit by a hurricane to help millions of people =/= raising awareness for black issues in america

You don’t have to look for anything but I highly doubt Trump was avoiding the draft bc he didn’t think it was a just war.

Also, what level respect is acceptable during the anthem? If I stand but don’t sing is that fine? If I stand but send a text is that fine? If I stand but wear a hat is hat fine? Respect is only based on opinions of how they think things should be. If I kneel but sing thats wrong but if I stand but watch a YT video then thats fine?

second2noneBrah
09-23-2017, 07:34 PM
Raising money for Houston, a city hit by a hurricane to help millions of people =/= raising awareness for black issues in america

You don’t have to look for anything but I highly doubt Trump was avoiding the draft bc he didn’t think it was a just war.

Also, what level respect is acceptable during the anthem? If I stand but don’t sing is that fine? If I stand but send a text is that fine? If I stand but wear a hat is hat fine? Respect is only based on opinions of how they think things should be. If I kneel but sing thats wrong but if I stand but watch a YT video then thats fine?

Raising money for hurricane victims = good

Perpetuating a racist false narrative = bad

Shortfuze
09-23-2017, 07:35 PM
I think Trump is right. Politics has no place in sports and the athletes who are protesting are nothing but overpaid crybabies who pretend to care about what is going on in the country but at the end of the day they go back to their palacial mansions, fancy cars, and parties/clubs.

The only athletes who deserve to make any kind of statement were these guys because there was justification for it.
https://i.imgur.com/3yAza4n.jpg

SYKO227
09-23-2017, 07:37 PM
NYFat comes running in to defend Michelle's honor with his neg. She's gone, deal with it.

moksha16
09-23-2017, 07:38 PM
Keep disrespecting the anthem, liberals. Keep burning the flag. Keep tearing down historical statues. Keep waving your Mexican flags and wearing your Che Guevara shirts. Keep talking down America. You are revealing what we have always known about you - you are pathetic ingrates that despise your own country. Just scum and trash that wants to bring down the country from within.

keep threatening the majority deplorables. .

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 07:38 PM
Again, white supremacists "some very fine people", professional athlete who protests "son of a bitch".
I criticized Trump for Charlottevile, but that's not what he said. Using fake arguments just tells me you know this is a debate you can't win.

moksha16
09-23-2017, 07:41 PM
I think Trump is right. Politics has no place in sports and the athletes who are protesting are nothing but overpaid crybabies

I wonder what a born rich billionaire president is called when he tweets like a retarded, half literate 12 year old at individual citizens because they hurt his feels, when he his supposed to be the leader of the free world.

Dotard isn't right about anything. .he is a national embarrassment and an international laughingstock.

Shortfuze
09-23-2017, 07:43 PM
I wonder what a born rich billionaire president is called when he tweets like a retarded, half literate 12 year old at individual citizens because they hurt his feels, when he his supposed to be the leader of the free world.

Dotard isn't right about anything. .he is a national embarrassment and an international laughingstock.

Yeah you keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

JrM703
09-23-2017, 07:44 PM
keep threatening the majority deplorables. .

Don't get it twisted.

Because the US Left has the most mouth pieces in tv, radio, and print, doesn't mean there viewpoints are mainstream.

They just control the message like a state media.

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 07:45 PM
Kaep already said he why he took a knee, "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

And hey, I really have no issue with people speaking their views, but dude can't expect everyone else to agree, that's not how a protest works. For liberals jumping on Trump's tweet, they're playing into his hands. Largely because most Americans don't support Kaep. Twitter will rip Trump, along with celebrities, and Late night shows. But most Americans will agree with him...and he knows that.

icetrauma
09-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Kaep already said he why he took a knee, "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

And hey, I really have no issue with people speaking their views, but dude can't expect everyone else to agree, that's not how a protest works. For liberals jumping on Trump's tweet, they're playing into his hands. Largely because most Americans don't support Kaep. Twitter will rip Trump, along with celebrities, and Late night shows. But most Americans will agree with him...and he knows that.

Cough, silent majority, cough.

dabbmw2002
09-23-2017, 07:47 PM

You trying to define the different levels of respect for the national anthem is intellectually dishonest and stupid. Clearly this wasn't a problem until Kaepernick kneeled, there's your barometer right there.

NYPat
09-23-2017, 07:49 PM

I was a kid when my dad was in the military. If you didn't remove your baseball hat when entering a building, you were corrected. At noon, the base played the National Anthem. Everyone stopped and remained still.

This is what we're dealing with today.

Kane_89
09-23-2017, 07:58 PM
Breaking: Draft dodger demands NFL players "stand up" during national anthem

http://i.imgur.com/S5IR9m3.gif

CambysesX
09-23-2017, 08:06 PM
Sports and football used to be the one thing that unites America.

What exactly unites America today?

Trump is most likely going to have a one term (all the people that sat on the sideline last election are going to come out in force to vote against him) and even if he has two terms, Obama had two terms and his time is in the past.

Presidents are temporary and fleeting.

The division in American society will be ongoing.

CambysesX
09-23-2017, 08:07 PM

FEMA was greatly reformed by Obama and they are the ones doing the job.

GTS540
09-23-2017, 08:08 PM
The true test of whether someone believes in the freedoms that they claim is whether than same belief holds when an individual is saying something they disagree with. A lot of you Conservatives only believe in freedom of speech if you agree with what's being spoken.
The political side that states that taking a knee during an anthem is disrespecting the flag while supporting confederate flags & statues, literal treason, is hilariously hypocritical and revealing.
Conservatism in its basic essence is projection. Snowflakes, triggering, political correctness are all things that conservative Americans suffer from just as much, if not more, than liberal leaning Americans. We've got the President of the United States demanding that citizens stand obediently for a song or be fired. Political correctness at its finest.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 08:14 PM
You trying to define the different levels of respect for the national anthem is intellectually dishonest and stupid. Clearly this wasn't a problem until Kaepernick kneeled, there's your barometer right there.

You can’t even answer the question. If you stand and send text messages is that as resepctful as standing and singing? If you stand and flirt with the girl next to you is that respectful?

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 08:15 PM
The true test of whether someone believes in the freedoms that they claim is whether than same belief holds when an individual is saying something they disagree with. A lot of you Conservatives only believe in freedom of speech if you agree with what's being spoken.
The political side that states that taking a knee during an anthem is disrespecting the flag while supporting confederate flags & statues, literal treason, is hilariously hypocritical and revealing.
Conservatism in its basic essence is projection. Snowflakes, triggering, political correctness are all things that conservative Americans suffer from just as much, if not more, than liberal leaning Americans. We've got the President of the United States demanding that citizens stand obediently for a song or be fired. Political correctness at its finest.
People upset about the anthem aren't just conservatives. Most Americans have p[ride in this country, even with its faults. That's what liberals don't get. They think everyone hates the country like they do, and if you're patriotic, you must be a Confederate flag loving conservative.

Freedom of Speech goes both ways. Why is it ok for Kaep to speak his mind, but not for other to say the opposite? Do liberals really think most Americans will fault the president of the US for defending patriotism? lol. Maybe in blue states, but look at the electoral map, and I got sum bad newz......

spc9669
09-23-2017, 08:19 PM
I believe in freedom of speech, but I think athletes should be better role models....

NYPat
09-23-2017, 08:26 PM
I believe in freedom of speech, but I think athletes should be better role models....

Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City Royals
Missouri Tigers
C7 Corvette
Trump 2016

Needs athletes to be better role models.

US_Ranger
09-23-2017, 08:27 PM
Why do politicians get involved with sports? How hard is it to say:

"I'm the president of the United States, I'm going to stay out of sports related politics"

Obama did the same kind of dumb **** with stupid statements that he had no business saying and Trump is now going full retard with it. STAY OUT OF IT TRUMP.

MyGhettoFantasy
09-23-2017, 08:37 PM
A draft dodger talking about someone else disrespecting our country......

This tbh.

But wasn't his father arrested at a KKK rally?

GTS540
09-23-2017, 08:56 PM
People upset about the anthem aren't just conservatives. Most Americans have p[ride in this country, even with its faults. That's what liberals don't get.

I think liberals get that having pride for a country should manifest itself in actually supporting what its constitution represents. Freedom of speech and assembly. Soldiers didn't die for a cloth.

They think everyone hates the country like they do, and if you're patriotic, you must be a Confederate flag loving conservative.

If liberals hated this country, they wouldn't push so hard to better it. & nobody can call themselves patriotic if they voted for an objectively dumb human being like Trump to lead the most powerful nation in the history of human civilization.

Freedom of Speech goes both ways. Why is it ok for Kaep to speak his mind, but not for other to say the opposite? Do liberals really think most Americans will fault the president of the US for defending patriotism? lol. Maybe in blue states, but look at the electoral map, and I got sum bad newz......

You have every right to speak your mind and everyone else has the right to point out how hypocritical and contradictory of the 1st amendment it is. & lmao at whining about flag/song protests being what's defined as "defending patriotism," instead of standing by the Bill of Rights. & lmao again, Trump got a less percentage of the vote than Romney. Lost by 3 million of the total vote. I highly doubt people will stay home next time around.

dabbmw2002
09-23-2017, 08:58 PM
You can’t even answer the question. If you stand and send text messages is that as resepctful as standing and singing? If you stand and flirt with the girl next to you is that respectful?

Classic liberal b*******. Try to confuse the argument and muddy the waters, you know exactly what I'm talking about. This was not an issue until Kaepernick made it an issue. Go split hairs on your own time.

ack33
09-23-2017, 09:00 PM
If liberals hated this country, they wouldn't push so hard to better it

Better it how?

Carbon taxes? Allowing men to change in the ladies' locker room? Finding new ways to erode the middle class? Demanding reparations for slavery? Shutting down streets when a criminal is shot dead? Breaking store fronts and stealing sneakers? Fighting to get college professors fired for allowing people to dress up as Native Americans on Halloween?

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 09:06 PM
I think liberals get that having pride for a country should manifest itself in actually supporting what its constitution represents. Freedom of speech and assembly. Soldiers didn't die for a cloth.

Do they? Because the last few years they sure seem hellbent on shutting down opposing voices, even at places like Berkeley which was known for free speech.

If liberals hated this country, they wouldn't push so hard to better it. & nobody can call themselves patriotic if they voted for an objectively dumb human being like Trump to lead the most powerful nation in the history of human civilization.

Liberals think America becoming like Europe will make us better. They hate America from their own words. Even when we're attacked by terrorists, the rush to blame us. With KN, they're taking his side. lol

Keeping Hilary from the WH was incredibly patriotic.

You have every right to speak your mind and everyone else has the right to point out how hypocritical and contradictory of the 1st amendment it is. & lmao at whining about flag/song protests being defending patriotism, instead of standing by the Bill of Rights. & lmao again, Trump got a less percentage of the vote than Romney. Lost by 3 million of the total vote. I highly doubt people will stay home next time around.
What are you even babbling about? Nothing hypocritical about saying freedom of speech works both ways. And as for percentage, who cares? It's all about the electoral college.

Sigurd33
09-23-2017, 09:12 PM
people worshiping a piece of cloth in 2017, somethings never change... Yeah, I remember in the topic about Otto Warmbier's death on misc a few months ago, you really made it clear in an over the top manner that you didn't care that he died, and that "so what if he was an American" just like you. You believed the North Korean's when they said Otto "stole" a poster, and somehow that piece of propaganda paper is more valuable in your eyes than a "piece of cloth" (the American flag).

https://media.tenor.com/images/b2346174cf3b6354f4c94caac584b2ed/tenor.gif

You got negative replies but doubled down and then got negged by people.

don't steal

North Koreans were just doing their job

Lots of north korean apologists in this thread. You twats, if you have an ounce of patriotism you'd be pissed off that another country inhumanely detained and destroyed one of our citizens.

bitchmade cucks.

"one of our citizens"
lmao, collectivist cuck, the only twats ITT are the ones who think I or anyone else owes this idiot anything just because he happens to live within 2500 miles of me, fken lol
typical commie, wants to steal from my paycheck to pay for other people's mistakes

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174261451&page=3

I then agreed with a guy who gave a great rebuttal to your full retard mode post, and then I got negged by you. You're probably just another Antifa scum bag who hates America with a burning passion; even before Trump was elected.

GTS540
09-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Better it how?

Carbon taxes? Allowing men to change in the ladies' locker room? Finding new ways to erode the middle class? Demanding reparations for slavery? Shutting down streets when a criminal is shot dead? Breaking store fronts and stealing sneakers? Fighting to get college professors fired for allowing people to dress up as Native Americans on Halloween?

It's subjective. I could play your game & go back & forth & try to represent Conservative extremes as a generalization, like creationism in the classroom, chanting "Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville, whining about snowflakes while being triggered by things as small as Starbucks cups, massive tax cuts for wealthy that don't trickle down & only add to the national debt, etc.
The point of what I was saying is that people who don't care about something, don't take an active role in trying to make it more equitable. Mainstream liberals & conservatives tend to both want the best for their country, with some differences & commonalities in how to do get there.

GTS540
09-23-2017, 09:22 PM
Do they? Because the last few years they sure seem hellbent on shutting down opposing voices, even at places like Berkeley which was known for free speech.

& just what the hell do you think conservatives are doing now? This is what I mean by the rampant projection. Even mention the word "race" & Conservative defense mechanisms kick-in. "Race-baiter! You're the real racist! Black on black crime! Dindu nuffin!" They aren't trying to have productive conversations.

Liberals think America becoming like Europe will make us better. They hate America from their own words. Even when we're attacked by terrorists, the rush to blame us. With KN, they're taking his side. lol
Keeping Hilary from the WH was incredibly patriotic.

Lmao alright I can't take you seriously. You must live in an internet bubble if you think the average liberal genuinely hates this country. Go outside. Go watch a live sporting event or attend a Fourth of July celebration. What if I told you... there were plenty of... liberals standing right next to you? *shudders* The horror!

What are you even babbling about? Nothing hypocritical about saying freedom of speech works both ways. And as for percentage, who cares? It's all about the electoral college.

If you can't understand why demanding that someone stands or get out of the country is hypocritical in regards someone who claims to actually care about the constitution, you're a lost cause.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 09:32 PM
Also if people were so turned off you wouldn’t have had the first baseball player kneel during the anthem today, white guy named Bruce Maxwell whoo was born on a US army base in Germany. Congrats Trump, you just increased the player movement tenfold. Sports owners tweeted out today in support of their players and against the words that Trump used this morning. Is Trump a activist sleeper agent?

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/20796662/oakland-athletics-catcher-bruce-maxwell-kneels-national-anthem

http://images.complex.com/complex/images/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/cmfpnw59iawudgedcj3q/bruce_maxwell_national_anthem

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 09:36 PM
Also if people were so turned off you wouldn’t have had the first baseball player kneel during the anthem today, white guy named Bruce Maxwell whoo was born on a US army base in Germany. Congrats Trump, you just increased the player movement tenfold. Sports owners tweeted out today in support of their players and against the words that Trump used this morning. Is Trump a activist sleeper agent?

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/20796662/oakland-athletics-catcher-bruce-maxwell-kneels-national-anthem
Player movement? They went for Hillary, and what did that do...nothing. These knee protest are unpopular, so a big spectacle tomorrow helps Trump.

WestAfrica
09-23-2017, 09:38 PM
Player movement? They went for Hillary, and what did that do...nothing. These knee protest are unpopular, so a big spectacle tomorrow helps Trump.

So why are white football and white mlb kneeling in solidarity with the black players? What happens if the Drew Brees, Mike Trouts, Bryce Harper, and the Mat Ryans of the world start kneeling? Surely they are kneeling for some reason right?

habibtizz
09-23-2017, 09:43 PM
why are some people ITT posting that because Vietnam was an "'unjustified conflict, and 'people' don't view these people are draft dodgers." Lol, what? Like that is a justifiable explanation.

DefensiveEnd896
09-23-2017, 09:48 PM
If these athletes hate this country so much they should leave. It's as simple as that.

ack33
09-23-2017, 09:52 PM
So why are white football and white mlb kneeling in solidarity with the black players?

Because they're dumb

Just look at the women's march in DC. Many women joined other women but had no idea why they were there or what they were even marching about

It's called virtue signaling

CambysesX
09-23-2017, 10:01 PM
Stevie Wonder took a knee tonight at a concert. Congrats Trump. You just made it cool to protest the anthem.

Kaepernick is going to sleep happy tonight haha

tyqb4
09-23-2017, 10:05 PM
Stevie Wonder took a knee tonight at a concert. Congrats Trump. You just made it cool to protest the anthem.

he heard "oh, say can you see" and thought fuk that **** i'm out

SillieBazzillie
09-23-2017, 10:07 PM
"Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!"

What a child you people elected to be POTUS. Just when you think he can't sink any lower, BAMB a new floor is set.

Moronic, low IQ douche bag.

moksha16
09-23-2017, 10:56 PM
If these athletes hate this country so much they should leave. It's as simple as that.

Wasn't trumps whole campaign slogan about america not being great.. well if he didn't think it was great he should have ****ed off.. amiright?

Ramoneb87
09-23-2017, 10:59 PM
At the end of the day, if these guys are winning they can do whatever they want. THat's kind of why Kapernick is unemployed right now, let's be real if he was a winning QB the 49ers would have put up with his BS

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 11:24 PM
So why are white football and white mlb kneeling in solidarity with the black players? What happens if the Drew Brees, Mike Trouts, Bryce Harper, and the Mat Ryans of the world start kneeling? Surely they are kneeling for some reason right?
Nothing happens if they start kneeling. This isn't a white/black issue. It's red/white/blue issue

TaeBoNinja
09-23-2017, 11:28 PM

Echo chamber. Stevie Wonder campaigned for Hillary. As did Curry...as did Lebron. Didn't help move the needle. The whole "cool kids" thing is a myth liberals believe to their demise.

TheBateman
09-23-2017, 11:32 PM
At the end of the day, if these guys are winning they can do whatever they want. THat's kind of why Kapernick is unemployed right now, let's be real if he was a winning QB the 49ers would have put up with his BSKapernick is also unorganized and idiotic for wearing 'pigs as cops' socks, Fidel Castro t-shirt, and openly proclaiming not voting.

CoffeeBlack77
09-23-2017, 11:36 PM
164d chess

dabbmw2002
09-23-2017, 11:37 PM

Good, let's flush out all the Communists, Marxists, and anti-American trash.

Smh, I guess he was blinded by his hatred for Trump.

Chelbull
09-23-2017, 11:39 PM
**** you american hating scum. Trump is absolutely right and its a breath of fresh air to have a leader who isnt scared to stand up for his country. Everybody kneeling is an ungrateful pathetic loser who should be deported ASAP so they can see how they like it somewhere
else.

Trump 2020

WagerKing
09-23-2017, 11:42 PM
"Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!"

What a child you people elected to be POTUS. Just when you think he can't sink any lower, BAMB a new floor is set.

Moronic, low IQ douche bag.Low IQ? hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
he triggered you so badly, you little cuck

Chelbull
09-23-2017, 11:43 PM

What Happened.

Why arent i 50 points ahead you might ask? LOLOLOLOL

mglover92
09-24-2017, 12:02 AM
Most americans that arent hardcore left liberals HATE seeing rich sports players who get paid to run around and not contribute anything to society kneel during the anthem. Life on easy mode yet they still disrespect the country their in. I dont really care if they kneel.

But i think most people get irritated by it.

mTOR
09-24-2017, 12:52 AM
^don't watch

the communities these athletes hail from largely support their activism.

Ephedra
09-24-2017, 01:13 AM
Good luck with your disrespecting the national anthem in 2018 and 2020 goals, liberals.

For the love of god, please take an objective look at what your party has become!

scheal
09-24-2017, 01:14 AM

You think McCain running for the Democrats will beat him?

scheal
09-24-2017, 01:51 AM

Moronic, low IQ douche bag.

Curry was never going to go. He's a California liberal, the worst sort there is.

FIREnICE
09-24-2017, 02:04 AM
curry is a manchild and lebron is a low iq fukkwit. what else is new?

demsugarwalls
09-24-2017, 02:04 AM
Low IQ? hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
he triggered you so badly, you little cuck

One is the president of our country who outsmarted the dnc and the other is an old man bitching on a bodybuilding forum lmao pathetic.

demsugarwalls
09-24-2017, 02:09 AM
Breaking: Draft dodger demands NFL players "stand up" during national anthem

[img]h.com/S5IR9m3.gif[img]

I didn't know you support the Vietnam war...

zinkhan99
09-24-2017, 02:13 AM
curry is a manchild and lebron is a low iq fukkwit. what else is new?

You mean that people who got rich bouncing a ball around aren't political gurus? But he got 1 mil likes, he must be !

JaxBrah
09-24-2017, 02:33 AM
hes forcing Democrats to defend people and views that the majority of the populations disagree with. the amazement of Trump is how he single handidly destroyed an entire political party (maybe 2) and the mainstream media. he is even on the verge of taking down the most popular thing in american history, the NFL.

The NFL has no problem telling its players what to do. They fined Kaepernick for not wearing the right brand of headphones during an interview. They fine players for not wearing correct socks or celebrating incorrectly. They wouldnt allow the Cowboys to wear a Dallas PD decal. And yet, they have zero qualms with players kneeling during the national anthem to protest some fictional racist america that has t existed since 1950.

Either you let you players do whatever and risk your fanbase or you be consistant and ban everything that hurts your brand. Goodell will be gone as soon as they can get rid of him. He is letting his employee destroy his company and has zero leadership. He is the definition of a cuck.

SillieBazzillie
09-24-2017, 05:02 AM
Lol all Trump is doing is firing up his base while the rest of the country sees him for the scum he is. Hey, you're exercising your right to free speech in a fashion that I don't like? I will use my bully pulpit to try to get you fired. Because that's what despots do, they try to intimidate and threaten the populous into doing what they want. Wait until the games today and the country sees all the black and white players disrespecting Trump. Will be glorious. Of course MiscFront will eat that **** up because, you know MiscFront hates free speech in certain circumstances.

zinkhan99
09-24-2017, 05:12 AM
Lol all Trump is doing is firing up his base while the rest of the country sees him for the scum he is. Hey, you're exercising your right to free speech in a fashion that I don't like? I will use my bully pulpit to try to get you fired. Because that's what despots do, they try to intimidate and threaten the populous into doing what they want. Wait until the games today and the country sees all the black and white players disrespecting Trump. Will be glorious. Of course MiscFront will eat that **** up because, you know MiscFront hates free speech in certain circumstances.

Rest of the country? Majority of the country does not agree with what Kaepernick does/did. Apparently now when Trump publicly voiced that he doesn't agree with Kaepernick either everyone switches stances to spite Trump? LOL Your blind hatred for Trump is pathetic.

SillieBazzillie
09-24-2017, 05:17 AM
Rest of the country? Majority of the country does not agree with what Kaepernick does/did. Apparently now when Trump publicly voiced that he doesn't agree with Kaepernick either everyone switches stances to spite Trump? LOL Your blind hatred for Trump is pathetic.

Genius, you're a little slow so I'll spell it out for you. It's not about Kaepernick, it's about our idiot, infantile, easily triggered president suggesting that anyone who does something he doesn't like gets fired. Trying to create a bully pulpit is not what we elect presidents to do. Now I know you Trumpers are cool being led around by the nose, but most of the country is not. And if it's all about Kaep, watch the difference in NFL protesters this week from last. And if a ton more players and coaches kneel, do they all suddenly support Kaep? Or are they just giving a big FU to dumb donald like the large majority of the country (Trumpers excluded obviously)?

zinkhan99
09-24-2017, 05:18 AM
Genius, you're a little slow so I'll spell it out for you. It's not about Kaepernick, it's about our idiot, infantile, easily triggered president suggesting that anyone who does something he doesn't like gets fired. Trying to create a bully pulpit is not what we elect presidents to do. Now I know you Trumpers are cool being led around by the nose, but most of the country is not. And if it's all about Kaep, watch the difference in NFL protesters this week from last. And if a ton more players and coaches kneel, do they all suddenly support Kaep? Or are they just giving a big FU to dumb donald like the large majority of the country (Trumpers excluded obviously)?

Yes, we know, for you everything is about Trump even when it isn't. Time to cool off and rethink your obsession over our POTUS. It doesn't sound healthy LOL

z4v4
09-24-2017, 05:20 AM

Dude is calling to boycott the NFL. Gonna be a lot of players taking a knee today.

zinkhan99
09-24-2017, 05:23 AM
Dude is calling to boycott the NFL. Gonna be a lot of players taking a knee today.

Lol you idiots are full of reaches.

One dude's claiming that Trump is intervening into sports.

You are saying he is calling to boycott NFL.

Meanwhile, what he actually said is:

Please keep being hysterical, it will surely work for you this time LMAO

z4v4
09-24-2017, 05:27 AM
Lol you idiots are full of reaches.

One dude's claiming that Trump is intervening into sports.

You are saying he is calling to boycott NFL.

Meanwhile, what he actually said is:

Please keep being hysterical, it will surely work for you this time LMAO

Sorry, bro. Too bad you can't keep up with Trump's Twitter. Here's the latest:

"If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our Flag & Country, you will see change take place fast. Fire or suspend!"

Wtf do you think that means, if not boycott the NFL?

nn586
09-24-2017, 05:28 AM
I don't have a problem with them not going but they aren't doing anyone any favors using this white supremacist card. You have zero proof of that. False accusations just divides the country further.

SillieBazzillie
09-24-2017, 05:29 AM
Yes, we know, for you everything is about Trump even when it isn't. Time to cool off and rethink your obsession over our POTUS. It doesn't sound healthy LOL

So what are your thoughts if a lot more players take a knee today? They all suddenly support Kaep?

nn586
09-24-2017, 05:33 AM

The only triggered ones appear to be you guys who are so easily offended by everything.

"Large majority of the country" yea, they said that before the election and look what happened.

Outside your little bubble in Maryland there's still a lot of people that support Trump believe it or not.

SillieBazzillie
09-24-2017, 05:34 AM
I don't have a problem with them not going but they aren't doing anyone any favors using this white supremacist card. You have zero proof of that. False accusations just divides the country further.

Trump seems to jump in with both feet when non-whites are misbehaving or not doing what he wants. When white supremacist are involved he either stays quiet or says some of them are good people. For example, did Trump ever tweet about or even acknowledge the gal who was run over by the terrorist in Charlottesville?

nn586
09-24-2017, 05:35 AM
So what are your thoughts if a lot more players take a knee today? They all suddenly support Kaep?

I won't have any thoughts until they further explain why they kneeled. I don't jump to conclusions like some people, I go by facts.

zinkhan99
Sorry, bro. Too bad you can't keep up with Trump's Twitter. Here's the latest:

"If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our Flag & Country, you will see change take place fast. Fire or suspend!"

Wtf do you think that means, if not boycott the NFL?

Sorry, bro. I am actually not obsessed with Trump to follow his every single step. Again, sounds extremely unhealthy to do that when you literally hate the person LOL.

I thought libs love to take Trump statements literally? He didn't tell people to boycott, but stated an obvious that IF, keyword IF, they would boycott then they would see the changes. Majority of the country seek these changes as shown by the polls. Kaepernick has very little support in what he does lol.

That "Fire or suspend" statement is unnecessary tho. I think that players should stay out of politics, and the POTUS should stay out of calling shots like that.

SillieBazzillie
The only triggered ones appear to be you guys who are so easily offended by everything.

"Large majority of the country" yea, they said that before the election and look what happened.

Outside your little bubble in Maryland there's still a lot of people that support Trump believe it or not.

Trump has his base 1/3 of the country. A lot of people voted for him as a never Hillary vote or voted 3rd party. Do you think he's done anything to reach out to them? To shore up their vote other than not voting for Hillary?

nn586
09-24-2017, 05:37 AM
Trump seems to jump in with both feet when non-whites are misbehaving or not doing what he wants. When white supremacist are involved he either stays quiet or says some of them are good people. For example, did Trump ever tweet about or even acknowledge the gal who was run over by the terrorist in Charlottesville?

Trump condemned both sides and he did acknowledge the girl. I know your leftist media outlets won't tell you that but he did.

SillieBazzillie
09-24-2017, 05:37 AM
I won't have any thoughts until they further explain why they kneeled. I don't jump to conclusions like some people, I go by facts.

So let's suppose that hundreds of players kneel today vs almost none last week. Do the facts have to smack you in the face or don't you think it's reasonable to connect the huge increase (if there is one) in protest to what the idiot in chief said?

SillieBazzillie
09-24-2017, 05:38 AM
Trump condemned both sides and he did acknowledge the girl. I know your leftist media outlets won't tell you that but he did.

Where's the tweet about the girl?

z4v4
09-24-2017, 05:42 AM
Sorry, bro. I am actually not obsessed with Trump to follow his every single step. Again, sounds extremely unhealthy to do that when you literally hate the person LOL.

I thought libs love to take Trump statements literally? He didn't tell people to boycott, but stated an obvious that IF, keyword IF, they would boycott then they would see the changes. Majority of the country seek these changes as shown by the polls. Kaepernick has very little support in what he does lol.

That "Fire or suspend" statement is unnecessary tho. I think that players should stay out of politics, and the POTUS should stay out of calling shots like that.

Lol, always deflecting. I'm not a lib, and just because I stay abreast of what our politicians say does not mean I'm obsessed with anyone. Of course, you'll hang on the word if, lol. Fire or suspend is just more of Trump showing how stupid he is. Isn't he mister deal maker? How does he not know that if it's not in their contract, they can't be fired for it. Maybe next contract.

nn586
09-24-2017, 05:42 AM
So let's suppose that hundreds of players kneel today vs almost none last week. Do the facts have to smack you in the face or don't you think it's reasonable to connect the huge increase (if there is one) in protest to what the idiot in chief said?

Why would hundreds of players kneel today? Because of the alt left pressure (which has a weak foundation)? LOL I'll believe it when I see it but I highly doubt most players will take a knee.

Where's the tweet about the girl?

I'm not gonna spoon feed you everything Trump said. You're 49 years old. You're a big boy I'm sure you can find it.

SillieBazzillie
09-24-2017, 05:48 AM
Why would hundreds of players kneel today? Because of the alt left pressure (which has a weak foundation)? LOL I'll believe it when I see it but I highly doubt most players will take a knee.

I'm not gonna spoon feed you everything Trump said. You're 49 years old. You're a big boy I'm sure you can find it.

I did google it and found nothing. But as you noted I'm old so I'm probably technology challenged. Help an old bro out, link me to his tweet acknowledging the girl.

z4v4
09-24-2017, 05:52 AM
I did google it and found nothing. But as you noted I'm old so I'm probably technology challenged. Help an old bro out, link me to his tweet acknowledging the girl.

He briefly acknowledged her during his 2nd speech a few days later when he embarrassed himself going off on the press. He didn't tweet anything.

zinkhan99
09-24-2017, 05:53 AM
Lol, always deflecting. I'm not a lib, and just because I stay abreast of what our politicians say does not mean I'm obsessed with anyone. Of course, you'll hang on the word if, lol. Fire or suspend is just more of Trump showing how stupid he is. Isn't he mister deal maker? How does he not know that if it's not in their contract, they can't be fired for it. Maybe next contract.

No, I hang onto what he actually tweeted, not your false interpretation. He didn't call for his followers/supporters to boycott the NFL. Keep reaching and painting the actual tweet as something it isn't. Just shows how weak your narrative is if you resort to that lol.

There is plenty to criticize him on, but instead you choose to act hysterical and distort the reality to fit your own narrative. Not sure if you caught onto that already, but this is one of the reasons you lost and why the MSM is viewed as untrustworthy by a large majority of the people. It's amusing that you continue doing that tho. The tears will be so much better in 2020 when you lose again lol.

Deflecting with what? By calling you a liberal? Maybe you are, maybe you aren't, I don't really care. There are a few people in this section who keep claiming that they aren't liberal, but yet they hit every single talking point from liberal playbook and support all their stances. Perhaps they got lost in their hatred towards Trump to not realize what they became lol.

z4v4
09-24-2017, 05:59 AM
No, I hang onto what he actually tweeted, not your false interpretation. He didn't call for his followers/supporters to boycott the NFL. Keep reaching and painting the actual tweet as something it isn't. Just shows how weak your narrative is if you resort to that lol.

Narrative, lol. Wtf does, "If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our Flag & Country, you will see change take place fast." if it's not a suggestion for fans to stop going to the games? Surely you're just being intentionally obtuse? "Herp derp... if fans stop going to games change will happen fast, but keep going to games."

nn586
09-24-2017, 05:59 AM

He briefly acknowledged her during his 2nd speech a few days later when he embarrassed himself going off on the press. He didn't tweet anything.

He did tweet about it........ Took me two seconds.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-trump-tweets-heather-heyer-htmlstory.html

Not that hard to do a little research folks.

zinkhan99
09-24-2017, 06:01 AM
Narrative, lol. Wtf does, "If NFL fans refuse to go to games until players stop disrespecting our Flag & Country, you will see change take place fast." if it's not a suggestion for fans to stop going to the games? Surely you're just being intentionally obtuse? "Herp derp... if fans stop going to games change will happen fast, but keep going to games."

Now you get it. Good job kid, you are slowly learning. Small steps. It is indeed a suggestion. Not a call to boycott, and not an intervention. A suggestion. A suggestion on what people can do to reach the changes they want.

http://a.fod4.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

Rayzor84
09-24-2017, 06:02 AM

Anyone who might be swayed by this is already boycotting the NFL over this chit, 2ell before Trump said anything.

It's irrelevant for a pansy liberal like you tho, sports are too masculine and barbaric for your refined numale tastes.

z4v4
09-24-2017, 06:03 AM
He did tweet about it........ Took me two seconds.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-trump-tweets-heather-heyer-htmlstory.html

Not that hard to do a little research folks.

Ah, I stand corrected. He did tweet about her 4 days later after getting slammed by the fake media.

z4v4
09-24-2017, 06:04 AM
Now you get it. Good job kid, you are slowly learning. Small steps. It is indeed a suggestion. Not a call to boycott, and not an intervention. A suggestion. A suggestion on what people can do to see the changes they want.

[img]http://a.fod4.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif[img]

Lol, ANY call for a boycott is a SUGGESTION. LMAO.

z4v4
09-24-2017, 06:05 AM
Anyone who might be swayed by this is already boycotting the NFL over this chit, 2ell before Trump said anything.

It's irrelevant for a pansy liberal like you tho, sports are too masculine and barbaric for your refined numale tastes.

Not a liberal, and football is for pussies.

zinkhan99
09-24-2017, 06:07 AM
Lol, ANY call for a boycott is a SUGGESTION. LMAO.

Sure, but not every suggestion is a call for a boycott. After some mental obstacles on your part we have already established that Trump's tweet was a suggestion. What are you still confused about ?