PDA

View Full Version : Gas problem / bloating

ned123456
08-29-2017, 11:30 AM
First, sorry for bad English..

My problem is that sometimes i have gas every 2 3 minutes and it is so hard, but sometimes it is like it is going to gas but it stays and cant do that with wired feeling in stomach and down here.

How did it started?
I started powerlifting program heavy squat 3x per week, deadlift 2x per week and i didnt do cardio and have moving a very little (sitting and leatning a lot) .... and eat a lot, a lot of protein (around 200g), a lot of fiber (around 30 grams), and a lot of calories overal.
I was on that 3 months and when i cant do that anymore i tried everything.
I done intolerance test, ultrasonic, take probiotics but i didnt found the problem.
I tried to cut everything step by step: overal calories, than protein, than protein per meal, fiber, stard squat just 2x per week and dont do deads aaaanddddd it help but just a little bit and i dont know what can i do?
Something what is interesting is that what this all is getting worse if I lift my legs on something while sitting and when i take a nap during the day.

Thank you

Mikeez0
08-29-2017, 10:16 PM
If you weight less than 250 pounds you are overeating protein, and 30 grams of fiber is not a lot.
What foods are you eating? Just a day from mfp

ned123456
08-30-2017, 12:58 AM
If you weight less than 250 pounds you are overeating protein, and 30 grams of fiber is not a lot.
What foods are you eating? Just a day from mfp

that was before, now I am around 140g...