PDA

View Full Version : Help regarding gaining weight

Idanushka
07-30-2017, 11:49 AM
I used to train until a year ago, last month I rejoined the gym as I started having more time (I literally had less than a hour for myself in this year in the weekdays)
Now, back in time I had a problem gaining weight above a certain weight - I want to know, if I should buy a mass gainer to help me if that happens again as I don't have time to eat every X hours, or buy some kind of blender and make my own **** in the morning or when I am back from the gym?

If Mass Gainer - can I get some recommendations?
Blender - any recommendations for a brand and for recipes to gain mass?

dipatel13
07-30-2017, 11:53 AM
Don't waste money on a mass gainer, just eat more food. If you want to make a shake for extra cals, just make one with your own ingredients: milk, oats, peanut butter, ice cream, fruit, yogurt, whatever else.

Idanushka
07-30-2017, 11:55 AM
Don't waste money on a mass gainer, just eat more food. If you want to make a shake for extra cals, just make one with your own ingredients: milk, oats, peanut butter, ice cream, fruit, yogurt, whatever else.

My problem is that I don't have time to eat and eat and eat, I need those extra cals - thanks for the suggestion

z4v4
07-30-2017, 12:19 PM
Even though I think it's unhealthy, just take a gallon of whole milk with you everywhere you go - that's 2400 calories and 128g protein for $3. That being said, you have time to eat 3500 calories a day of actual food even if you think you don't. Plenty of people work 12-16 hours a day and still have time to eat and workout.

gbullock32
07-30-2017, 12:47 PM
My problem is that I don't have time to eat and eat and eat, I need those extra cals - thanks for the suggestionIf you have time to post in these forums than you have time to eat, you just manage your time poorly.

blue9steel
07-30-2017, 01:19 PM
My problem is that I don't have time to eat and eat and eat, I need those extra cals - thanks for the suggestion

Eating doesn't take that long. Generally the easiest way to eat more calories is to increase the calorie density of your foods. Try mixed nuts, they're cheap, calorie dense, take no preparation and won't fill you up.