PDA

View Full Version : Trey Flowers is going to become a star this season

JotaroJoestar
07-27-2017, 09:37 AM
Similar to Chandler Jones/Jamie Collins/Richard Seymour. Expect to hear a lot about Trey Flowers this year. Guy should go on a tear with a secondary that might be the best in the league. Flowers could have easily been SB LI MVP (3 sacks), but nobody could displace Brady. Could finish with 20+ sacks, but I wouldn't expect it due to Patriots type of play. What you should expect is Patriots trade him off in 1-2 years for a draft pick or 2. Then him signing a deal for 15-20m/year

End thread, will bump in 4 or 5 months. Will bump sometime next year when he's traded for a 2nd or 3rd round pick and some talent.

Inb4 BoaJuicy comes in and says Joey bosa better.

HoustonMiscer
07-27-2017, 09:41 AM
lol

iamgenus
07-27-2017, 10:01 AM
Sounds like a budding star op. He can really blossom this season.

midcoastking33
07-27-2017, 10:50 AM
i like this defense much more than 07

iamgenus
07-27-2017, 12:22 PM
i like this defense much more than 07

That 2007 Pats defense is one of the most overrated units of all time.

Tommy12Orr4
07-27-2017, 02:05 PM
He has the potential to be an excellent player. This is the most talented Patriots offense I've seen, and the defense is going to be one of the best we've seen for them in a long time.

Patriots fans knew about Flowers last year and the potential he has.

BOAJUICY
07-27-2017, 03:14 PM
IDIOT fans

Mr flower dont carry bosa jock strap

JotaroJoestar
07-27-2017, 07:48 PM
He has the potential to be an excellent player. This is the most talented Patriots offense I've seen, and the defense is going to be one of the best we've seen for them in a long time.

Patriots fans knew about Flowers last year and the potential he has.

Definitely. I feel like last year was his year as the guy that's only known by the team. This is the year he becomes one of the leagues best DL and becomes league known. I agree about the "most talented" team. I still think the team will pull some magic and add a solid LB halfway through the year like they always seem to.

Also @iamgenus, 07 had a great scoring defense. I think they were 4th or something. This defense might be better in that regard, allow less yards and get more takeaways.

AlBHappy
07-28-2017, 06:37 AM
JoJo is right, had 10 sacks including playoffs and 2.5 in Super Bowl.

Obviously watched Phil Perry on CSNE last night.

Love training camp, can't deal with the Red Sox right now. Boring team, unlikeable players, idiot analyst like Gary Tanguay saying they hate them.

Hope Sox win tonight 11-9, Price gets his tits lit up and Pedroia takes a fastball on the hand and is out 2 months.