PDA

View Full Version : Is there any PROTEIN thing which we can eat anytime like popcorn? STOMACH FRIENDLY

honey148
07-25-2017, 12:16 PM
Hi,
Im 24, weight 68.
Is there any food which we can eat like anytime scanks like pop corn which is stomach friendly, i actually want to increase my protein intake, im vegetarian, having difficulty with diet.
Also please suggest me vegetable so that i can increase protein in diet and will add it in all meal.
Theres so hot weather too in my location Bout 48c

AdamWW
07-25-2017, 01:59 PM
not everyone responds the same to foods.

try some vegan jerky or there are things like dried bean snacks.

Jenny10644
07-25-2017, 04:58 PM
some meal prep companies do make protein popcorn hahaha

brunoes
07-25-2017, 05:14 PM
live ants are awesome. any live bugs really

Quiggie
07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
look up home made protein bars on youtube

The ingredients I use are two scoops of protein powder, and oats, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, and some peanut butter and milk to hold it all together.

desslok
07-25-2017, 08:30 PM
Dried roasted soybeans.

heywakeupami
07-25-2017, 09:31 PM
Hi,
Im 24, weight 68.
Is there any food which we can eat like anytime scanks like pop corn which is stomach friendly, i actually want to increase my protein intake, im vegetarian, having difficulty with diet.
Also please suggest me vegetable so that i can increase protein in diet and will add it in all meal.
Theres so hot weather too in my location Bout 48c

Like Jenny said, there are some really good protein popcorns out there. I really like the stuff from Icon Meals. Banana Split all the way.

ErikTheElectric
07-25-2017, 10:37 PM
You're more than likely getting enough protein as it is.

WorldClassDBag
07-25-2017, 10:46 PM
You can make something similar. Don't remember the macros off of the top of my head but it should be relatively macro friendly. Just take a can of chick peas and rinse them out and dry it the best you can. Then add 1/2 to 1 Tbsp of oil and any Seasonings you want. Then bake it at 375 for 15 minutes, shake the tray then bake for another 15 mins or until crispy.

3maj
07-26-2017, 12:05 AM
You can make something similar. Don't remember the macros off of the top of my head but it should be relatively macro friendly. Just take a can of chick peas and rinse them out and dry it the best you can. Then add 1/2 to 1 Tbsp of oil and any Seasonings you want. Then bake it at 375 for 15 minutes, shake the tray then bake for another 15 mins or until crispy.
Was going to post this. Incredibly tasty, incredibly nice texture.

honey148
07-26-2017, 12:12 AM
Cool, will try that, thanks to all.
I heard that it cause dehydration, i remember when my friend was eating this dried chick peas i ate felt dry mouth after that.

gbullock32
07-26-2017, 12:19 AM
Cool, will try that, thanks to all.
I heard that it cause dehydration, i remember when my friend was eating this dried chick peas i ate felt dry mouth after that.Dry mouth is not dehydration, that is from eating a dried food... which dried out your mouth.