PDA

View Full Version : Cutting?

Naok
07-24-2017, 02:27 PM
Hi

So I've been eating at a surplus the last few months and I'm done..I'm no longer comfortable with my weight. I probably took it a bit far but hey I enjoyed it!

So my question now is - I'm cutting tomorrow (will eat 1500c was at 2000-2500).
Hunger and cravings are going to kill me but so be it!
Any tips to get through my first cut? (Aiming for 12 weeks)

ItsTiME35
07-24-2017, 02:54 PM
Hi

So I've been eating at a surplus the last few months and I'm done..I'm no longer comfortable with my weight. I probably took it a bit far but hey I enjoyed it!

So my question now is - I'm cutting tomorrow (will eat 1500c was at 2000-2500).
Hunger and cravings are going to kill me but so be it!
Any tips to get through my first cut? (Aiming for 12 weeks)

track like a mother****er.. track track track... get min protein (0.8g/lb lean), min fat (0.4g/lb lean).. stick to your def and lift on a proven program... simple as that bud

Naok
07-24-2017, 03:24 PM
track like a mother****er.. track track track... get min protein (0.8g/lb lean), min fat (0.4g/lb lean).. stick to your def and lift on a proven program... simple as that bud

Thanks! Yeah I tend to sometimes fear tracking cause I love food too much I don't want to deny myself but guess that's why I need to cut πŸ˜‚
Thanks for the tips and myfitnesspal is ready to go tomorrow

ItsTiME35
07-24-2017, 11:43 PM
Thanks! Yeah I tend to sometimes fear tracking cause I love food too much I don't want to deny myself but guess that's why I need to cut ν ½νΈ‚
Thanks for the tips and myfitnesspal is ready to go tomorrow

Thats the exact reason why track for you is so important, it can be easy to take in more than you think

Naok
07-25-2017, 01:50 PM
Thats the exact reason why track for you is so important, it can be easy to take in more than you think

So true! Tracked today and before I did that guessed what my calories would be! And surprise surprise I was way off πŸ™ˆ