PDA

View Full Version : Just read a piece on the Red Sox. Mental midget team.

JotaroJoestar
07-24-2017, 07:57 AM
Hard to even be a fan at times like this.

Basically, article talked about how Eckersley said "yuck" about a stat line of Eduardo Rodriguez down in Pawtucket on a broadcast of the game. When Eckersley went to board the team plane, (broadcasters for NESN ride in the back) Price confronted him saying "here comes the best pitcher to ever live, the game comes so easy to him". Before Eck could respond Price said "get the **** outta here". And players on the plane applauded. Happened a couple times over the course of the flight when Eck got up and moved throughout the cabin.

Blatant disrespect. Team is soft as butter. Starts with management and ownership and moves its way down. No wonder they got swept in the playoffs team has no balls or mental fortitude to play in high stress situations.

Anyways, pissed. Wish the Sox would start the rebuild now, everyone here loves Eck and despises Price.

Happened a few times before where this team showed it sucked

JBJ asked for a pic with Eck, then posted it up on twitter with a caption talking about how he hates the guy.

When Matt Barnes threw at Machado in defense of Pedroia, Pedey came out and said it had nothing to do with him.

HoustonMiscer
07-24-2017, 08:26 AM
I can see some HoustonMiscer in you. I like it

JBhaverhill
07-24-2017, 09:02 AM
Boston Soft

SoutheastBeast1
07-24-2017, 09:31 AM
"You're right David, Eduardo's line is actually progress compared to what we get from you in the playoffs."

It's not like there's a lack of material to fire back at David Price or anything.

heyquikquestion
07-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Lol at David chokejob Price talking **** to a hall of famer and one of the best closers ever. Eck should have told him to go suck a dick.

GodbeBryant
07-24-2017, 01:20 PM
as a Jays stan, this makes me moist.

fck david choke job price

ItzYerrp
07-24-2017, 01:22 PM
and then the whole bus clapped

HockeyBacon18
07-24-2017, 01:23 PM
im not defending Price's actions , but if no one said anything and the Sox choke, the media would wrtie some narrative about not having each others backs and site that incident as proof.

its a lose-lose

deepfat
07-24-2017, 01:38 PM
Playoff Price is a kunt. It's obvious he's very sensitive to criticism even if it wasn't him Eck was referring to. Weak. Eck has accomplished much more than Price probably ever will. Balding biyatch needs to STFU.

tonyparker69
07-24-2017, 01:44 PM
It's hilarious because David Price's response to criticism about his pitching has long been two words, "pitch better"

beer n brats
07-24-2017, 04:10 PM
just stop caring about them until they're good, like boston fans did with the Patriots up until around 2001

JotaroJoestar
07-24-2017, 04:51 PM
just stop caring about them until they're good, like boston fans did with the Patriots up until around 2001

Salty as ****?

Patriots have sold out every season for the past 24 seasons.

beer n brats
07-24-2017, 04:57 PM
Salty as ****?

https://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/000/939/668/40253.original-1980.jpg?rect=75,0,450,450&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max

JotaroJoestar
07-24-2017, 05:03 PM
https://images.8tracks.com/cover/i/000/939/668/40253.original-1980.jpg?rect=75,0,450,450&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max

No ive had it with your bull****

captaincuck
07-24-2017, 07:48 PM
It's nice to see you grow from this adversity, jo

EsB818
07-24-2017, 09:41 PM
Glad the Yankees didn't sign him. Chokes in playoffs and is a overly sensitive tool who insulted a hall of farmer.

SompletelyCober
07-24-2017, 10:28 PM
Glad the Yankees didn't sign him. Chokes in playoffs and is a overly sensitive tool who insulted a hall of farmer.

Damn when did this turn into a LeBron thread?

He must not be happy his favorite team didn't sign him after he spurned Cleveland AGAIN for another franchise.

http://i.imgur.com/khAG34K.jpg?1

beer n brats
07-25-2017, 02:27 AM

as soon as you and other Kobetards entered this thread. because you can't get LeBron off of your mind hence why Kobetards turn everything into a LeBron thread. he's better than Kobe. deal with it.

when did LeBron ever have his hands around a woman's neck and choked her harder when she said no???

JotaroJoestar
07-25-2017, 04:34 AM
How did this turn into a bron thread?

DreamerCut
07-25-2017, 07:17 AM
jfc this dude's picture should be under the word cuck in the dictionary

as a yankee stan i actually dislike david price more than boston and the red sox

MrStrange
07-25-2017, 07:53 AM
I can't WAIT till that balding twink takes the mound in October and gets embarased again. Hopefully the Sox clinch the East.

YoungMetro24
07-25-2017, 09:47 AM

He must not be happy his favorite team didn't sign him after he spurned Cleveland AGAIN for another franchise.

http://i.imgur.com/khAG34K.jpg?1

You got issues Stan, I think you need some counseling.

AlBHappy
07-25-2017, 10:31 AM
Been a Red Sox fan for over 40 years. Love the institution and the team.

However:
* Ownership has turned Fenway into WallyWorld, Tom Werner and the PR machine have cheesed the franchise up in a Hollywood way
* They are an extremely boring team that are hyper sensitive to criticism
* David Price hasn't lived up to his contract. He's been good, not great
* As a rule baseball players are dicks. Acting like their chit don't stink
* Have met Eck, he used to work out at my gym. GREAT GUY who hasn't always had it easy. Lost his wife to his best friend, brother is doing life in prison, was an alcoholic

Rehab start, guy gets blasted by triple A hitters. All Eck said was "Yuck." David Price tries to show what a standup teammate he is by telling him to "get the fuk out of here..." Could you imagine saying that to a hall of famer? Then being quoted as, "some guys don't know how hard it is."

The only thing Price knows about Cooperstown is he'll never be there.

Reminds me of a story about 15 years ago when the Celtics sucked. A player went up to Cedric Maxwell, (radio analyst, former star forward), and said, "who is Tommy Heinsohn and what does he knows about basketball?" Hall of fame player, 2 championship as a coach.

David Price has ZERO self awareness.

At least their in first place....

captaincuck
07-25-2017, 10:33 AM
I can't WAIT till that balding twink takes the mound in October and gets embarased again. Hopefully the Sox clinch the East.

Lost it at balding. Repped

SenorMcBrah
07-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Salty as ****?

17 seasons. Not 24. So yeah, he has a bit of a point there.

JotaroJoestar
07-25-2017, 12:58 PM
17 seasons. Not 24. So yeah, he has a bit of a point there.

http://www.telegram.com/sports/20170714/patriots-sellout-streak-continues-for-24th-consecutive-season

24 seasons. Including selling out every preseason and postseason game. Meep, no one cared bout the pats till 2001.

SenorMcBrah
07-25-2017, 12:59 PM
http://www.telegram.com/sports/patriots-sellout-streak-continues-for-24th-consecutive-season

24 seasons. Including selling out every preseason and postseason game. Meep, no one cared bout the pats till 2001.

Page not found. Thanks for that brah.

JotaroJoestar
07-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Page not found. Thanks for that brah.

Check again

BiffTannenBrah
07-25-2017, 01:06 PM
The Sox are a joke. This crew is utterly out of touch with its fan-base. Sox fans are hard on current players but love legends/HoFers. No doubt some of those who are angry griped about Eck once, but having him dressed down by an overpaid whining baby like Price is inexcusable.

Henry and co. have sold out to the pink hats.

SenorMcBrah
07-25-2017, 01:16 PM
Check again

Ah ok there it is. I guess I was looking at actual attendance vs. paid attendance since before 2000, there was anywhere from 100 to 2000 empty seats at least every game for the 4 or 5 years previous.

I'll be honest, I don't mind when people say they are Pats fans. Every football fan should have a favourite team. What bugs me is when a) someone switches their allegiance to another team or b) someone says they were a Pats fan way before they started winning consistently when they weren't. It's a major issue in this area considering before they won their first Super Bowl I NEVER saw someone wear anything Patriots-related. At all. Now it's everywhere.

Anyway back to your original post, being a Jays fan it makes me happy to hear people think Price is a joke. I always liked the line "I don't know what's larger: my shoe size or David Price's playoff ERA."

AlBHappy
07-25-2017, 01:22 PM
JOJO loses all integrity when he start linking that cyber fish wrap known as the Worcester Telegram

Vitamin0
07-25-2017, 01:46 PM
Price is a ****ing pussy. Eck should beat his ass.

Vitamin0
07-25-2017, 01:47 PM
The Sox are a joke. This crew is utterly out of touch with its fan-base. Sox fans are hard on current players but love legends/HoFers. No doubt some of those who are angry griped about Eck once, but having him dressed down by an overpaid whining baby like Price is inexcusable.

Henry and co. have sold out to the pink hats.

Repped.

BiffTannenBrah
07-25-2017, 02:32 PM
One question: where was Pedroia? Isn't he supposedly the clubhouse leader? Was he clapping along with the rest of these guys?

Price is a whining choke artist, at any rate. They should ship his @$$ out of town.

JotaroJoestar
07-25-2017, 02:34 PM
One question: where was Pedroia? Isn't he supposedly the clubhouse leader? Was he clapping along with the rest of these guys?

Price is a whining choke artist, at any rate. They should ship his @$$ out of town.

Busy throwing teammates under the bus.

YoungMetro24
07-25-2017, 10:39 PM

Remember when brainless Bostonians claimed that Pedroia was better than Cano because he "plays the game the right way"?

Yeah I lol'd too.

Vitamin0
07-26-2017, 12:04 PM
Is Price going to get booed in his next home start?

JotaroJoestar
07-26-2017, 01:14 PM
Is Price going to get booed in his next home start?

I might go and start the
"Get the **** outta here" chant.

IPoopStandingUp
07-26-2017, 01:17 PM
hopefully he opts out after 2018 and takes his crying elsewhere