PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on Peanut Butter-over eating problem-PLEASE help me

Semper Fi350
07-22-2017, 07:47 AM
Hello all, it's been a while since I posted here, but I need some clarification on an issue I am dealing with. I have googled and searched, and have that info, but I want to ask you all here, who may have experienced this issue. Please help me, I need some peace with this lol

So I am set up on 225 carbs 197 protien and 62 grams of fat. Now for the most part, I usually hit those numbers. My workouts are 7 days a week, 5 days of weight training, and the rest of the days are cross fit style/running workouts (police academy). I do the weight training on my own, since I have been doing that for years.

I am a 5' 7" 39 year old female-InBody machine has me at 169 lbs and 18% BF.

I don't drink anything but water and black coffee, diet is relatively clean-only packaged meals are usually quest bars, or some goodies from GNC, ect. I don't eat the crap, pizza, breads, ice cream, candy ect. MY ONLY real craving is peanut butter. Any nut butter, but mostly PB. I think about it and I can literally salivate.

I am good all week, then on the way home the other night, I bought the smallest jar of Jif crunchy (had the least amount of ingredients), 14 servings. I hate half the jar Thursday night and the other half yesterday with 2 slices of Ezekiel bread. I could not stop. I usually have a LOT more willpower, but did not with this. I felt better, and needless to say, it killed my hunger for the rest of the day, for obvious reasons. But that can not be healthy.

Can someone shed their light on this issue. It really started hitting me about 2 weeks or so ago. My calorie limit right now is about 2260, but that PB I am sure whacked it all out.

I read a lot about it, and before I actually post what I read, I want to see what others say, to see if it is similar to what I read. I need to find the underlying issue.

Please help me. I don't want to sabotage everything I have worked so hard for.

Thanks in advance.

Heisman2
07-22-2017, 07:54 AM
Sounds like you got a craving and binged. This can happen for a few different reasons:
- underlying psychological issue (ie, binge-eating disorder (not all cases of binge-eating disorder are due to cravings))
- excessively low calories in your diet manifesting as a craving
- excessively restrictive diet manifesting as a craving
- underlying medical issue (ie, pregnancy, pica)

If this is the first time this has happened I doubt it's a medical or psychological issue. How often do you eat peanut butter on a regular basis?

Mikeez0
07-22-2017, 08:06 AM
Decrease protein and increase fat intake, eat your pb(weight it in) and be happy.

Semper Fi350
07-22-2017, 08:07 AM
Sounds like you got a craving and binged. This can happen for a few different reasons:
- underlying psychological issue (ie, binge-eating disorder (not all cases of binge-eating disorder are due to cravings))

If this is the first time this has happened I doubt it's a medical or psychological issue. How often do you eat peanut butter on a regular basis?

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I do think that binge eating has been an issue, that is one of the things I had read on Google after much searching. I for sure am not pregnant. I had been holding off PB as much as I could becasue of the amount of calories. I have logged my food in MFP for over a year without missing a day, so I do see what goes in me. I do have pre and post workout meals daily, and eat about every 2 hours or so. Something small anyway. Then about 500 cals or so at lunch and about 600 for dinner. But I always end up eating a little more calories than I should according to MFP :(

I used to have some binge eating issues before bed time months ago, but I have cut off meals at 7 (usually out of calories by then sadly). I could go back to a scoop of casein or something before bed, but just afraid of the additional calories.

I was trying to eat at least a spoon full of PB, then I stopped, but when I did the craving got worse. If you put cake in front of me or PB, I would choose the PB for sure. I feel like PB is my cheat meal. And I even went and got the Krema brand, which is just one ingredient-peanuts, or will grind my own at a Fresh Market or Whole Foods, this will happen with almond butter as well.

I have been going through some extreme stress in the past 2 years (divorce) and I wonder if it's my bodies way of getting relief from it, according to what I have read, something in PB has a stress reliever the body is looking for. But I can NOT afford these amounts of calories.

It destroyed me mentally yesterday, knowing I did that. I felt like ALL my heard work was trashed.

Semper Fi350
07-22-2017, 08:10 AM
Decrease protein and increase fat intake, eat your pb(weight it in) and be happy.

I am afraid if I did that, I would be as big as a house. Eat my weight in PB? Lol I wish!!! But I do see your point in protien/fats.

Mikeez0
07-22-2017, 08:13 AM
I am afraid if I did that, I would be as big as a house. Eat my weight in PB? Lol I wish!!! But I do see your point in protien/fats.Sorry, I think you haven't understood me. I wanted to say, that you have to open MFP, log (lets say 30g of PB)+ toast, then go to the kitchen, put this jar on the scales, and take out those 30 grams, just make it as a habit, I think it would help you not to overeat already opened jars etc.
** You need ~0.8 grams protein per lb of BW. More is fine, but not in your case, I guess.
*** Try to go few days without peanut butter. I had the same food addictions, then I just stop one day, because I was like a crazy seeking for it. Guess what happened? I don't even want to overeat, etc, them today..

Mrpb
07-22-2017, 08:31 AM
Restrictive diet + low fat intake = binging.

Solution: fat intake should be a minimum of 0.45 gram per lb = 76 gram in your case.

Also, I suggest you evaluate your beliefs about clean food.

Semper Fi350
07-22-2017, 08:32 AM
I went back and read that, sorry. I see what you are saying above. That makes sense. However, when I decided I wasn't going to eat any more of it, then I had a taste, that is what caused me to binge I think. So, I am not sure if maybe I should try a spoon full a day, and see how that works, or cut it out altogether, just not sure. I KNOW THIS-I can not have it in my home. This has never been an issue for me before. I guess this is what a drug addiction is like.

Semper Fi350
07-22-2017, 08:33 AM
Are you referring to supplements and bars with the clean food?

leeniepie
07-22-2017, 08:41 AM
what's more important here is not the fact you 'binge' ate PB but that the fact that you're so stressed/ obsessed about it. you ate some extra food, so what? the next day is a new day, move on.
the fact that you googled it to start with, and now you're still thinking about it shows that you have an unhealthy relationship with food and need some help.

Mrpb
07-22-2017, 08:59 AM

I'm referring to what seems to be your belief that pizza and bread are crap foods.

Reality is that pizza and bread can be healthy and contain plenty of fiber, vitamins and minerals, depending on which one you select.

Semper Fi350
07-22-2017, 09:31 AM

Restrictive diet + low fat intake = binging.

Solution: fat intake should be a minimum of 0.45 gram per lb = 76 gram in your case.

Also, I suggest you evaluate your beliefs about clean food.

I'm referring to what seems to be your belief that pizza and bread are crap foods.

Reality is that pizza and bread can be healthy and contain plenty of fiber, vitamins and minerals, depending on which one you select.

Didn't mean to be confusing there. What I meant was, like loaded meals, the bad stuff, processsed breads, heavy meat/cheese pizzas. I was NOT referring to Ezekiel bread, whole wheat pizza with cleaner ingredients. Sorry to not be clear.

Mrpb
07-22-2017, 09:56 AM
Didn't mean to be confusing there. What I meant was, like loaded meals, the bad stuff, processsed breads, heavy meat/cheese pizzas. I was NOT referring to Ezekiel bread, whole wheat pizza with cleaner ingredients. Sorry to not be clear.

That's what I meant. Bread does not have to be Ezekiel bread in order to be healthy. All breads are processed foods. Processed foods aren't necessarily bad.

Pizza with a white base can be part of a healthy diet. Nothing wrong with cheese and meat on it. (pizza with industrial trans fats should be avoided and processed meats do have downsides)

Your restrictive ideas about food might be playing a role in your binge eating.

Here are some good articles about "clean eating".
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-clean-eating-delusion/
http://www.simplyshredded.com/research-review-the-dirt-on-clean-eating-written-by-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon.html

Another cause of your binge eating may be eating too low calories for too long. How much weight have you lost per month? When is the last time you had a diet break?

ps. working out 7 days a week isn't recommended. Try having at least 1 rest day. You're almost 40, rest will become more important.

okayest
07-22-2017, 10:03 AM
A lot of people controlling over the foods in their diet binge on nut butters because they are "safe" foods but still full of fat and flavor. It would benefit you to stop seeing foods as good and bad. Maybe visit a registered dietitian for advice.

Semper Fi350
07-22-2017, 10:09 AM
That's what I meant. Bread does not have to be Ezekiel bread in order to be healthy. All breads are processed foods. Processed foods aren't necessarily bad.

Pizza with a white base can be part of a healthy diet. Nothing wrong with cheese and meat on it. (pizza with industrial trans fats should be avoided and processed meats do have downsides)

Your restrictive ideas about food might be playing a role in your binge eating.

Here are some good articles about "clean eating".
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-clean-eating-delusion/
http://www.simplyshredded.com/research-review-the-dirt-on-clean-eating-written-by-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon.html

Another cause of your binge eating may be eating too low calories for too long. How much weight have you lost per month? When is the last time you had a diet break?

ps. working out 7 days a week isn't recommended. Try having at least 1 rest day. You're almost 40, rest will become more important.

Thank you for your reply. I will check out that link above. I know that foods can be made much healthier to enjoy. I have been using fruits like apples, green bananas, some avocados for proteins and fats, and jasmine rice/brown rice for carbs at lunch and dinner. Sometimes baked sweet potatoes. Veggies are usually steamed broc**** and mixed other veggies.

Proteins are mostly London broil, chicken, tuna and some casein, ect.

I have always had to be in control of my diet or I will gain a lot of weight quickly.

I am in police academy, and we PT in the morning from 7-8:15 or so. It is usually some sort of cross fit, mixed with running. That is Mon-Thurs. I get up a little earlier and do Body Beast weights, which is 1 body part a day. Then on Friday-Sun when I am off from the academy, I continue weights and some cardio.

I am set at about 2285 cals right now, according to the macro split. I have lost about 6 pounds in about 4-5 weeks. Last year at this time I was very lean, and about 145. So you see how much I have put on in a year, even though I have more muscle mass right now, than I did then, and I know it weighs more, but I could be much leaner.

So I am just trying to be very careful and not overdue it on food. I also have increased my sleep time, I am in bed at 9:15 usually and alarm is going off at 5.

You are being extremely helpful, please continue to send ideas my way :)

Mrpb
07-22-2017, 12:19 PM
Your diet looks overly restrictive and it may play a role in your binge eating.

Your workout routine looks excessive. Take your sunday off for example. Being in calorie deficit means you can't train with the same volume. Being close to 40 means rest becomes more important. Try it, it will do wonders for your recovery and you'll likely make better progress

Try increasing the fat intake and having a weekly rest day. Those two changes alone might fix the binging issue.

If that doesn't work try having maintenance days, 2 consecutive days where you eat maintenance calories. Like a short diet break.

ErikTheElectric
07-22-2017, 12:35 PM

Stop this notion of "Clean food" this is your first issue.

dashdash89
07-22-2017, 01:13 PM
Eating clean is easy, just wash your vegetables

TxMRF
07-22-2017, 10:09 PM
I use to eat the way you did, but then would binge on Whataburger (Popular Texas BUrger chain).

Now, I just get my minimum protein and fat, and fill in the remaining calories however I want.
In the 4 months I've done this, I have never exceeded my calories even with junk food and alcohol accounted for and I've also seen the same optimal gains and have felt alot better mentally.

Mrpb
07-22-2017, 11:32 PM
Now, I just get my minimum protein and fat, and fill in the remaining calories however I want..

This is what I recommend also for OP. Your minimum protein is ~170, minimum fat ~70. Rest of calories whatever you want: more protein, carbs and fat. No need to set it in advance. Be flexible about it.

Semper Fi350
07-23-2017, 05:58 AM
This is what I recommend also for OP. Your minimum protein is ~170, minimum fat ~70. Rest of calories whatever you want: more protein, carbs and fat. No need to set it in advance. Be flexible about it.

Thank you for that suggestions. I am going to change my MFP to that now. I will set the 2 above. Are you saying the rest should be carbs then? Should I look at a calorie goal?

Thank you for your replies all :)

Mrpb
07-23-2017, 06:46 AM
Are you saying the rest should be carbs then?

No, just select the foods you like to eat and adhere to your calorie budget. Protein and fat are minimums, meaning it's fine to eat more.

Try 2300 for a while and see how it goes. If you find that the urge to binge doesn't go away try and see how you do on a higher intake like 2400 or 2500.

Elokuu
07-23-2017, 06:56 AM
My diet is heavily reliant on a high amount of vegetables and a small selection of quality sources of proteins (e.g. eggs, dairy) and, although it may seem restrictive for people who have different perspectives and prefer way more variety, I enjoy it and it doesn't feel restrictive at all.

However, in the previous period I noticed the same problem with nuts. Particularly, I can buy 1kg of unsalted peanuts for something like 3 euros, but as soon as I start eating them I can literally eat the whole bag. I had to stop buying them, for the moment, as I did it sometimes and I knew I was eating a high amount of calories, independently from the quality of the source. In this case, a "healthy" food was becoming unhealthy in such quantities. But the taste is still awesome... I can understand your difficulties with controlling eating a particular food you truly love.

You may find helpful to stop buying it for some time, then reintroduce it again in the future with moderation.

Semper Fi350
07-23-2017, 04:40 PM
No, just select the foods you like to eat and adhere to your calorie budget. Protein and fat are minimums, meaning it's fine to eat more.

Try 2300 for a while and see how it goes. If you find that the urge to binge doesn't go away try and see how you do on a higher intake like 2400 or 2500.

I like that idea, but I am so afraid of adding extra calories. I just do not want to gain extra fat weight from it, going that much higher, BUT I can see your point. Today I am at 2048 so far, and I feel pretty good. It's in the evenings betwen 5:30-7:30 that I really struggle. That is when I had my PB attack the other night. I am going to try to add some extra coconut oil and ghee with my snacks to see if that will help. I find it strange that the only thing I crave, I mean really crave is PB, or any nut butters. There is absolutely nothing else I crave like nut butters. There has to be an underlying reason.

Also my numbers on protein today are: 183 and fat so far are: 44 with the calories I listed above. My carbs so far are at: 241. Carbs consisted of brown rice, ezekiel bread and a banana.

I really appreciate you helping me with this.

Semper Fi350
07-23-2017, 04:42 PM
My diet is heavily reliant on a high amount of vegetables and a small selection of quality sources of proteins (e.g. eggs, dairy) and, although it may seem restrictive for people who have different perspectives and prefer way more variety, I enjoy it and it doesn't feel restrictive at all.

However, in the previous period I noticed the same problem with nuts. Particularly, I can buy 1kg of unsalted peanuts for something like 3 euros, but as soon as I start eating them I can literally eat the whole bag. I had to stop buying them, for the moment, as I did it sometimes and I knew I was eating a high amount of calories, independently from the quality of the source. In this case, a "healthy" food was becoming unhealthy in such quantities. But the taste is still awesome... I can understand your difficulties with controlling eating a particular food you truly love.

You may find helpful to stop buying it for some time, then reintroduce it again in the future with moderation.

You are right, I had no business buying any PB. I won't be buying any more if it. I experienced the same issue when I bought the shelled nuts. I kept eating them! I am a habit eater as well. Usually same meals at same times of days. It just works for me. But that PB will throw me off big time. It seems like it's a weekend thing. I don't drink (dont care for it), smoke, and drink water, black coffee and unsweetened tea.....what in the world lol

Lunevillain
07-23-2017, 10:31 PM
You are right, I had no business buying any PB. I won't be buying any more if it. I experienced the same issue when I bought the shelled nuts. I kept eating them! I am a habit eater as well. Usually same meals at same times of days. It just works for me. But that PB will throw me off big time. It seems like it's a weekend thing. I don't drink (dont care for it), smoke, and drink water, black coffee and unsweetened tea.....what in the world lol

Man.. I don't post much around here but I've acquired quite a lot of knowledge during my fitness journey and couldn't really make as if I hadn't read this..

I've had the same issues as you.. the even difference of eating dirty/clean is something that magazines, tv, media itself made us believe and distinct without backing the argument.

Like others have said, there's NO bad food, there's NO way a food could possibly be unhealthy NO KIND OF FOOD. UNLESS it is eaten in amounts that surpass your caloric intake. If you really find yourself thinking about PB the whole day, and feel so insecure, seeing it as something wrong, something that is bad for you, take that out of your head. Of course it will do you harm if you eat it in big amounts, any food does, but the fact that you reach this state means that you are restricting it, you are preventing your body from something that it enjoys, that you have accustomed to.
Do you really want to keep being this restrictive? Do you really think taking out of your diet because of what fake media announcements have been telling you will do you any good?

The only foods I tend to avoid are only those that make me bloated, and that's it.
If you feel good, if you enjoy PB, eat it, have it, grab a spoon and eat that small amount, put the jar away, don't keep on eating. I promise it will be hard to restrict yourself to only a moderate amount per day, I know it is, but this is how food should be eaten, this is how to fix your problem. You will experience that going through this process will make you feel great, you will have your food enjoyment, you will feel good about finally achieving something like this and learn how everything in moderate amounts is OKAY and even mentally necessary.
Hope I have helped!

ALSO even if there's a day in which you surpass your calorie intake (thing I'd really doubt considering all the stress you are putting your body into through every day) the body adapts.. I don't think anyone can gain weight very easily.. specially with all that exercise.... if you ever surpass it.. don't worry about it, a day won't do anything to your body, consistency will.

Mrpb
07-23-2017, 10:59 PM
I like that idea, but I am so afraid of adding extra calories. I just do not want to gain extra fat weight from it, going that much higher, BUT I can see your point.

Apparently not completely because being flexible about your macros does NOT mean overshooting calories. You still adhere to your set calorie budget.

Semper Fi350
07-24-2017, 05:48 PM
I bought some JIF this evening in the small servings cups, they are 250 each. Figure one every other day or so will help this issue. I also found Barney Butter-Almond. That is amazing, and I think a small taste everyday will help me tremendously.

I had been cutting my meals off early in the evening. Back in the day, I would have a scoop of casein before bed. Now it will be a spoon or 2 of some kind of nut butter.

Thoughts on having some PB before bed?

Lunevillain
07-24-2017, 06:23 PM
I bought some JIF this evening in the small servings cups, they are 250 each. Figure one every other day or so will help this issue. I also found Barney Butter-Almond. That is amazing, and I think a small taste everyday will help me tremendously.

I had been cutting my meals off early in the evening. Back in the day, I would have a scoop of casein before bed. Now it will be a spoon or 2 of some kind of nut butter.

I'm so happy for you!! Congrats on making a step!
Personally, I believe that if you eat before bed it'd be harder for your body to digest, but it's up to you. There ARE myths in which it's said that your body burns calories at night and the fact of eating before sleeping may alter that, but again there are a lot of people who snack at night and they are perfectly fine, and with all the exercise you are doing, that'd be hard for you to even happen. My opinion: just go with it! If you like it before bed, have it! Also, fat helps you fall asleep easily though!

also read: leangains.com/2011/06/is-late-night-eating-better-for-fat.html

Mrpb
07-24-2017, 10:33 PM

It's fine.

Some high quality protein (not from peanuts) before bed can help with muscle retention and recovery.

Semper Fi350
07-27-2017, 03:08 AM
So here is what I have done. I have been having my dinner every evening around 5:30 or so. Around 6pm I have a couple spoons of PB or AB, I do not count them or measure (for now). This is the last thing I put in my mouth for the evening, and I am usually in bed around 9:30. This has helped tremendously for me. I am going to try this about every other night and see how I feel in a couple of weeks.

Thoughts on that?

gbullock32
07-27-2017, 04:30 AM
So here is what I have done. I have been having my dinner every evening around 5:30 or so. Around 6pm I have a couple spoons of PB or AB, I do not count them or measure (for now). This is the last thing I put in my mouth for the evening, and I am usually in bed around 9:30. This has helped tremendously for me. I am going to try this about every other night and see how I feel in a couple of weeks.

Thoughts on that?Likely adding hundreds of calories each day... but whatever works for you I guess.

Mrpb
07-27-2017, 05:20 AM

Thoughts on that?

Why don't you count the calories?

I think this is not a great work around. If you have trouble counting calories maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Semper Fi350
07-28-2017, 08:01 AM
2 table spoons of PB or AB is what I will allow myself. I am measuring it now, and just doing it every other day when I am at the academy, to see how that makes me feel.

I am at home Thursday-Sunday, and those are the days I will go without it, and only have it the days I am there. I think it's wild how much it can influence your mind, and how it can make you feel physically.

I want to alternate with another source of fat. I like the avocados, and coconut oil. I also try to incorporate the Quest MCT oil in powder form with some of my post workout shakes.

Jammer02xd
07-28-2017, 12:30 PM
I guarantee that you are eating more than a single serving of PB or AB. Weight it out next time, the serving size for PB is considerably less than what you'd expect. As others have mentioned, it just seems like you have an unhealthy relationship with food and that's the underlying issue here.

Lunevillain
07-28-2017, 06:58 PM
I think that if she's reducing her PB intake of -a full jar- to some tablespoons it's already progress. I'd say you are doing pretty good, I believe controlling one's mindset is hard as hell and for now, I wouldn't really be counting that. I was once suggested to measure all my calories and that certainly didn't work for me.. it drove me insane lmao (Not saying it won't work for other though, but not everyone is the same)

Listen to your body, eat a bit, and if you feel you're satisfied with that then just leave the jar away.
Maybe drinking a lot of water after that first TBSP will help to keep you full/away from it as well, but again, don't ever feel bad about consuming what you like, specially with all the training/stress your body is receiving.

Semper Fi350
07-29-2017, 07:21 AM
I think that if she's reducing her PB intake of -a full jar- to some tablespoons it's already progress. I'd say you are doing pretty good, I believe controlling one's mindset is hard as hell and for now, I wouldn't really be counting that. I was once suggested to measure all my calories and that certainly didn't work for me.. it drove me insane lmao (Not saying it won't work for other though, but not everyone is the same)

Listen to your body, eat a bit, and if you feel you're satisfied with that then just leave the jar away.
Maybe drinking a lot of water after that first TBSP will help to keep you full/away from it as well, but again, don't ever feel bad about consuming what you like, specially with all the training/stress your body is receiving.

Thank you for that positive reply! I feel the same-if I am going from a jar to a little at a time, or just certain days, that has to be progress. I am still losing some weight, so it must be under the cals I need. I have decided it's going to be on the days that I am at the academy-Mon-Thurs and none on weekends. So I have some to look forward to, but giving my body a break at the same time. Thank you for understanding.

Lunevillain
07-30-2017, 07:42 PM
Thank you for that positive reply! I feel the same-if I am going from a jar to a little at a time, or just certain days, that has to be progress. I am still losing some weight, so it must be under the cals I need. I have decided it's going to be on the days that I am at the academy-Mon-Thurs and none on weekends. So I have some to look forward to, but giving my body a break at the same time. Thank you for understanding.

I'm glad I was able to help xx mental health is one of the most important aspects in fitness, which is a LIFESTYLE and not food restriction.

danielbird193
07-31-2017, 01:10 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us, it must have been hard to sit down at the computer and be so honest about this thing you've been struggling with.

People have focussed on the PB eating pattern and your attempts to try to train yourself out of this behaviour, which sound all well and good. However, to my mind, the most interesting part of your story is this:

I have been going through some extreme stress in the past 2 years (divorce) and I wonder if it's my bodies way of getting relief from it, according to what I have read, something in PB has a stress reliever the body is looking for.

Have you talked to anyone about your feelings after your divorce? The raised cortisol levels associated with post-traumatic stress can and do affect eating patterns (most often "comfort eating", in my experience). Working around the behaviour may help with the symptom, but it's not tackling the underlying cause which could be to do with the pain and distress of this huge change in your life.

I sense that your relationship with food has been problematic for some time, and I would encourage you to seek out a longer-term solution than just a short-term work around a behaviour which is troubling you right now.

Lunevillain
07-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us, it must have been hard to sit down at the computer and be so honest about this thing you've been struggling with.

People have focussed on the PB eating pattern and your attempts to try to train yourself out of this behaviour, which sound all well and good. However, to my mind, the most interesting part of your story is this:

Have you talked to anyone about your feelings after your divorce? The raised cortisol levels associated with post-traumatic stress can and do affect eating patterns (most often "comfort eating", in my experience). Working around the behaviour may help with the symptom, but it's not tackling the underlying cause which could be to do with the pain and distress of this huge change in your life.

I sense that your relationship with food has been problematic for some time, and I would encourage you to seek out a longer-term solution than just a short-term work around a behaviour which is troubling you right now.

Certainly agree! A bad relationship with food could be for many factors. If you need someone to talk to, we will be there for you! Breakups are hard to overcome, specially after a marriage. If you feel like this is too personal to share, etc, try finding a relative who could give you a hand on this matter.