PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with me?

faisalhasan
07-17-2017, 06:03 AM
Hello friends and big brothers
1st sorry for my bad english bcoz its not my native language but i will try my best
i apologies for that
Plz ream my full article

its long story
i start bodybuilding since 2009(free hand) but join gym 2011-12 as i remember but i cant continue maybe 6 to 9 month continue gym
but in 2016 i join gym again and do my best i loss weight 79kg to 67 kg fat loss with some muscle loss and i do it maybe 1.5 to 2 month bcoz this my target was big i never give up this time this time i have money i have time and i have hope hope nd hope
well 1st step fat loss normally done well 2nd step build muscle well now eating time i buy thousand and thousand dollar to buy supplement and my food what i eat and what my supplement

i eat 4 to 5 times a day
500gm chicken boneless breast
100gm brown rice
100gm oats
100gm peanuts
50gm whey isolate
6 egg (2 whole and 4 white)
3 to 4 banana
multivitamin
fish oil
potato
Bcaa 5gm during workout
Beef monthly sometime
ruti its morning breakfast with egg
and some vegetables
and others
olive oil
yogurt
drink 4 to 5 litters water
and sleep 7 to 8 hours sometime 9 hours
and all are fresh no extra spicy
all i eat regularly since last 4 to 5 month continuous
and all meals i try to finish 8 pm some time 9 pm or more and i going to sleep 12 am
other case
testosterone boster for testosterone issue IF (now not continue all time)
Tribulls testosterone issue IF (now not continue all time)
apple cider vinegar for insulin and IF
Creatine but not continue now reasons hair loss huge amount

well now problem is
i am not able to build MUSCLE but i have normally good body shape i mean cutting

well i search internet thousand and thousand time even check bodybuilding forum watch huge youtube videos and i see its testosterone issue well i use testosterone booster but its seems not working well i use creatine but after using creatine nothing nothing happens even my hair falling so i stop creatine now hair falling normally stop not fully but 1st thing 1st its creatine issue or not i dont know i just stop it

well now i think its calories issue well my weight 67kg so increase good calories 2000 to 2900 even 3000 but its seems not work i apply this formula almost 1.5 month but its increase weight 1.7kg but its maybe fat well i try 2000 cal i try 2600 cal i try 3200 cal nothing happens even my arms muscles loss if am not working 7 or more days main things is its temporally but i am going gym regularly and work out 1 hours

well cal mission maybe failed well now i think its insulin issue well i drink apple cider vinegar before my meal but its seems my food digest but still not affect any muscle building

well all mission failed
you think why i not ask my trainer or why i not going to the doctor
well my trainer not knowing anything they just open gym for earn money and in my area there are no good gym
and i am going to test my hormones like DHT and others but funny things is they i give prescription they said they dont know this type test and said try other hospital
well you dont believe my sister and her husband both are doctor in high level MBBS,BCS,FCPS nd FCPS part 2 but same case they they learn to this education to earn money they not help me or other case
in our country is very poor and fraud country if i going big hospital they are give me many test to earn commission and this type record huge in our country our govt fail to suspend this case

so what that means that means
I AM FU*K*D

believe me i try many ways many ways many ways i pray my good to developed my health and muscles

its my many years wish that i build muscles going to bodybuilder
still in my house 15 kg whey stored and many supplement stored i dont know what i do i never give up but what i do
every people who see me all are said i am going to thin even my family members said same things bcoz what type of eat i there no develop muscle since 4 to 5 month even when i joing 1st time on gym since 2011-12 same results and now same results

So as i think its testosterone or insulin issue bcoz they play big role in body
but how i sure that insulin issue maybe my insulin sensitivity good bcoz when i eat junk food immediately or later i am going to toilet but when i eat good food i fell ok but when i eat 1st meal i feel week but in next meals its seems ok

now testosterone i dont know its issue or not sometime i think its issue
feel free dont mind i have no gf so some time like 2 month or 1 month i masterbute but when i do its going to 5 to 8 times in single day this limit increase this 7 month when i start body building but in previous time normally 1or 2 time a day and some month i dont do that even now when i start bodybuilding i see my sex power huge increases dont know why is it testosterone issue ? i cant control it so that is why some time i masterbute bcoz if not masterbute i have wet dreams and its totally bull**** so its testosterone issue or not i am sure

so this is my story and i try leaving my country within next 1 or 2 years and going to japan bcoz in there are no hope in here
dear friend and big brother i hope you guyz are help me whats the issue
plz help me in this case
i try everything i do my best but nothing i get even i waste supplement day by day :(
Plz suggest me
Thanks

faisalhasan
07-19-2017, 10:10 AM
anyone help me plz

AdamWW
07-19-2017, 10:16 AM
Can you please write a more concise summary? Shorter posts get more response.

Heisman2
07-19-2017, 10:17 AM
If you are really worried about your testosterone levels find some place that can check your total testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin, and free testosterone. There is no reason to have anything else checked. If the free testosterone is within the normal range, you are fine.

I doubt insulin issues are preventing you from achieving your goals.

You not only need to eat a good amount of calories and protein to gain muscle, you also need to lift consistently with a good routine. What routine are you using?

Wlindqu1
07-19-2017, 12:06 PM
No way you drink 4 to 5 Gallons a day

gbullock32
07-19-2017, 03:07 PM
All those supplements are useless and a waste of money, except the creatine.

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 04:57 AM
Can you please write a more concise summary? Shorter posts get more response.
mainly do everything i follow good nutrition last 7 to 9 month since my body already shaped bcoz i start exercise since 2009 but not continue last 9 month i continue hardly i lost fat but not gaining muscle i eat perfect nutrition but still no gaining ya when i increase calories i gain weight almost 1.8kg in 1 month but as i see its fat if my guess not wrong
i dont know what i doing now :(

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 05:04 AM
no i lift good weight and follow good routine and i get normally good shape but but gain muscle
my workout time 45 min max 90 min
i also guess its insulin issue that is why i drink apple cider vinegar but still nothing improve well i try to check now testosterone nd insulin test but i am afraid if is this issue then its very hard to solve this

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 05:05 AM
4 liter is it huge?

SuffolkPunch
07-20-2017, 05:08 AM
You don't need to drink excessively. 1 glass of water with each meal - and then again whenever you feel thirsty would be fine.

What are you maximum lifts? What routine are you using?

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 05:14 AM
Heisman2 brother i tell you some symptoms can you tell me is it insulin issue
1st when i eat maximum time its bolting and i feel gas but when drink apple cider vinegar then sometime its reduce
2nd when my 1st mean in day and after i eat i feel tired and sleepy its happen 1st meal nd sometime 2 or 3 meals but i eat complex carbs and good fresh food
3rd when i eat any junk food i get toilet and its very shorty some late but maximum time shorty
at this time i am not drink milk bcoz i get instant toilet but in previous time its not happen when i start gym and take supplement then i dont drink milk i heard its lactos issue but dont know what is it but when i drink whey protein its ok

this are common things i face
hope you responds it

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 05:47 AM
SuffolkPunch
actually 4 liter water not direct i drink before and after each meal so it 4 to 6 meal sometime 7 and also 600ml include when i drink whey + 600ml when i drink bcaa so basicaly 1.2 liter gone this 2 supplement so remaining 3 liter i drink each meal and when i need to drink
my routine like this
banch press total max weight 55kg 8repx4set
fly 7.5+7.5 kg 10repx4set
pull over 12.5 kg 12repx4set
pull down 60kg 8-10repx4set
delta (machine weight) 30kg 10repx4set
bicep curl (machine weight)25kg 12repx4set
one arm 10kg 15repx4set
t bar 50 to 60kg 8repx4set
these are shortly i provide
but my routine is long like 3 type arms+chest+leg
so i provide shortcrust details to understand if you need full then i can capture my routine and upload it but gym trainer handwriting not good for understand

SuffolkPunch
07-20-2017, 06:30 AM
Your lifts are all still in the novice range. You need a lower volume routine like Fierce to concentrate on progressive overload on a handful of lifts.

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 06:53 AM
SuffolkPunch
bro if i am not wrong then yor reply means i need to increase weight and reduce rep like
bench press current 55kg 8rep 4 set
so move to 70kg 4 to 6rep in 4 set
and increase weight all exercise and reduce rep
am i right bro?
i apologize if i am wrong

Heisman2
07-20-2017, 07:01 AM
Heisman2 brother i tell you some symptoms can you tell me is it insulin issue
1st when i eat maximum time its bolting and i feel gas but when drink apple cider vinegar then sometime its reduce
2nd when my 1st mean in day and after i eat i feel tired and sleepy its happen 1st meal nd sometime 2 or 3 meals but i eat complex carbs and good fresh food
3rd when i eat any junk food i get toilet and its very shorty some late but maximum time shorty
at this time i am not drink milk bcoz i get instant toilet but in previous time its not happen when i start gym and take supplement then i dont drink milk i heard its lactos issue but dont know what is it but when i drink whey protein its ok

this are common things i face
hope you responds it

"Gas" would not be a symptom of an insulin issue. Being sleepy after your first meal but not other meals (despite similar foods) is not a sign of an insulin issue. It may be a sign of poor quality or insufficient sleep (and completely independent of your meal). Going to the toilet shortly after junk food has nothing to do with insulin. That also may be a coincidence regarding when you eat the food. If drinking milk causes issues it could definitely be lactose intolerance, which is not an insulin issue. Some people can drink whey protein without issue even with lactose intolerance. You can try a product called "Lactaid" to see if this helps; it's available over the counter.

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 07:12 AM
Thanks Heisman2 brother thats for your reply and i will check Lactaid
now my 1st work to test insulin and testosterone
i hope that no issue on insulin bcoz maybe its very hard level to solve
but testosterone maybe increase some how natural way
but i will be more happy if this both this will be ok boz both play big role

Heisman2
07-20-2017, 07:17 AM
Thanks Heisman2 brother thats for your reply and i will check Lactaid
now my 1st work to test insulin and testosterone
i hope that no issue on insulin bcoz maybe its very hard level to solve
but testosterone maybe increase some how natural way
but i will be more happy if this both this will be ok boz both play big role

I actually wouldn't get your insulin level checked directly; it's quite variable and notoriously inaccurate. You can definitely get testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin, and free testosterone checked if curious. If you are curious about insulin sensitivity and making sure it's ok, you can ask a doctor if you can do a 2 hour oral glucose tolerance test. If that's fine then you almost certainly have nothing to worry about. It won't tell you your insulin sensitivity specifically but it is easy to do, should hopefully be cheap (you just drink a sugary solution and get your glucose level checked a few times) and will tell you if there is or isn't a problem.

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 07:31 AM
Heisman2 bro great suggestion
i do it this both test any kind of cost
i do anything to build my body

i will test it next month 1st week or 2nd week
and i will update you the result
thanks dear if any more suggestion for me plz reply
since its my many years hope to build body since 2009
thanks again dear

SuffolkPunch
07-20-2017, 08:32 AM
SuffolkPunch
bro if i am not wrong then yor reply means i need to increase weight and reduce rep like
bench press current 55kg 8rep 4 set
so move to 70kg 4 to 6rep in 4 set
and increase weight all exercise and reduce rep
am i right bro?
i apologize if i am wrong

Yes, just follow the instructions given in the Fierce 5 thread. It will describe how to choose the weights you start with for each exercise.

faisalhasan
07-20-2017, 08:49 AM
SuffolkPunch
thanks for your now i check it
Thanks again for suggestion