PDA

View Full Version : Guys the Cavs should get

DGen94
07-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Sefolosha, Ellis, Gay, Barbosa would be better than any chit they have on the bench right now

Trade klove to phoenix for bledsoe and chandler to free up money to get one of them

mvpshaq32
07-03-2017, 07:34 PM
maybe they can convince the Wolves to trade back Wiggins for Love after Lebron ruined Love's career

HawksFanRuss
07-03-2017, 07:37 PM
The guys they should have got are gone, they needed two way players like Paul george and jimmy butler. All thats left now is melo and he doesnt play defense, might as well get melo and see what happens. Instead of winning one game against GSW they might win 3.

They needed PG bad though and they goofed.

Howiester
07-03-2017, 07:38 PM
LeBron needs more help

YoungMetro24
07-03-2017, 07:41 PM
LeBron needs more help

Your humanities PhD at USC needs even more help.

DGen94
07-03-2017, 08:39 PM
The guys they should have got are gone, they needed two way players like Paul george and jimmy butler. All thats left now is melo and he doesnt play defense, might as well get melo and see what happens. Instead of winning one game against GSW they might win 3.

They needed PG bad though and they goofed.

True..i think getting just melo wouldnt be bad at all if they can get him in a buyout..

They need some young guys

Perry jones and sefalosha would be great long defenders for cheap..

jakobi78
07-03-2017, 08:40 PM
doesnt matter if they got butler or george....still wont beat GSW

fleeceitout
07-03-2017, 08:41 PM
LeBron needs more help

Death, taxes and Lebron needing more help.

mvpshaq32
07-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Death, taxes and Lebron needing more help.

also it's not Lebron's fault

Lb54TG
07-04-2017, 07:00 AM
They could've beat gsw with George.
Idk bout butler tho..

Word is they offered k love to the pacers. Idk why they didn't take it. They were even offered 3 first rounders by Boston..

nvrstopworking
07-04-2017, 07:35 AM
maybe they can convince the Wolves to trade back Wiggins for Love after Lebron ruined Love's career

"Ruined his career"? By getting him a ring? Which prob would have been 2 rings if he and Kyrie weren't injured in 2015?

BullBoy8
07-04-2017, 07:41 AM
"Ruined his career"? By getting him a ring? Which prob would have been 2 rings if he and Kyrie weren't injured in 2015?

Which probably would have been 0 rings had Bogut, Iggy, Klay and Curry not been hurt/concussed in 2016

waytoodeep03
07-04-2017, 08:11 AM
They should go after guys like marc gasol, david lee, danny green

nvrstopworking
07-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Which probably would have been 0 rings had Bogut, Iggy, Klay and Curry not been hurt/concussed in 2016

You really think the Warriors can complain about injuries in the playoffs? I mean.... REALLY?

Funny that everyone talked up Bogut's absence from the last few Finals games last year.... but no one said chit when he missed the whole season this year for the Cavs.

dtbrehm
07-04-2017, 09:35 AM

Hypothetically if both teams were at 100% (no injuries or Draymond suspension), I think the Cavs win 2015 and GS wins 2016. So it'd be 1-1 in those years either way.

Future24
07-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Jamal Crawford.

DGen94
07-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Jamal Crawford.

Hes going to the GSW like a bitch..the rich get richer..players are such pussies these days

Cavs need younger players..they should have kept Liggins

krs128
07-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Hypothetically if both teams were at 100% (no injuries or Draymond suspension), I think the Cavs win 2015 and GS wins 2016. So it'd be 1-1 in those years either way.

silence you. Warriors fans when talking about injuries don't like to be reminded Kyrie and Love were out in 2015. its all about Bogut being out, and how curry might have sort have been injured some in 2016.

HawksFanRuss
07-04-2017, 11:28 AM
silence you. Warriors fans when talking about injuries don't like to be reminded Kyrie and Love were out in 2015. its all about Bogut being out, and how curry might have sort have been injured some in 2016.
They arent even warriors fans lol. They are just LeBron detractors that root for GSW to beat him so they can cope and live vicarously through the warriors wins over him because of the disdain they have for lebron.

One of them is even a lakers fan who is outright turning into a GSW fan. Talk about being a cuck.

Brosnbroccoli
07-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Idk bout butler tho..

Word is they offered k love to the pacers. Idk why they didn't take it. They were even offered 3 first rounders by Boston..

No way this is true. Pacers goof'd by not taking that deal.
Has it actually been confirmed though, or is it just hearsay

SompletelyCober
07-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Hes going to the GSW like a bitch..the rich get richer..players are such pussies these days

Lmfao I love the cope.

LeCucks losing their minds while the Warriors just get better.

No stopping this train. No brakes.

Krunk Fu
07-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Here's who they will probably get:

- Carmelo Anthony

Not sure the old mans club will come close to beating the Warriors.

Lmfao I love the cope.

Some people are actually just Cavs fans and actually go to NBA games often. I do admire the complete lack of life you have by posting the same stuff over and over again. Keep up the good work!

They arent even warriors fans lol. They are just LeBron detractors that root for GSW to beat him so they can cope and live vicarously through the warriors wins over him because of the disdain they have for lebron.

One of them is even a lakers fan who is outright turning into a GSW fan. Talk about being a cuck.

The internet of things = everyone hops on a bandwagon and says the same thing they heard from someone else online. See above for reference.

AceRok
07-04-2017, 12:20 PM

Atlanta stated they're not buying out Crawfrod. Would have to be a trade. Crawford open to playing in Atlanta.

- Zach Randolph
- Carmelo Anthony

King signed Z-Bo

Krunk Fu
07-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Atlanta stated they're not buying out Crawfrod. Would have to be a trade. Crawford open to playing in Atlanta.

King signed Z-Bo

Saw that. Melo might be it. I'm not sure who wants to take K Love right now but he's the one I'm sure is on the trading block.

SompletelyCober
07-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Some people are actually just Cavs fans and actually go to NBA games often. I do admire the complete lack of life you have by posting the same stuff over and over again. Keep up the good work!

Gonna Lol hard when lebron dumps you to latch onto a better team......again

YoungMetro24
07-04-2017, 01:02 PM

- Carmelo Anthony

Not sure the old mans club will come close to beating the Warriors.

The internet of things = everyone hops on a bandwagon and says the same thing they heard from someone else online. See above for reference.

#NoLiesTold

Spill512
07-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Package Lebron and Irving for some young killer like Lonzo and fillers. Not that we'd be willing to do it, but it would give the Cavaliers someone to lead them to rings in the future instead of relying on Lebron to actually win in a finals (which is just stupid tbh).

Krunk Fu
07-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Gonna Lol hard when lebron dumps you to latch onto a better team......again

Won't give a chit. I just hope he joins whatever team you are bandwagoning at that point and you commit suicide.

WeekndOrNah
07-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Idk bout butler tho..

No way this is true. Pacers goof'd by not taking that deal.
Has it actually been confirmed though, or is it just hearsay

Pacers probably didn't want PG going to an East team

Definitely should have kept Liggins.

DGen94
07-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Lmfao I love the cope.

Im a celtics fan cuck...i just want a competitive finals for once not like this year...gsw keep bolstering their bench while cavs sit doing nothing...we should just give them the trophy next year already...as a nba fan you would want teams like boston, cavs,okc,houston to get close to GSW

YoungMetro24
07-04-2017, 03:20 PM

This logic makes zero sense, but I expect that from a Bulls fan.

Won't give a chit. I just hope he joins whatever team you are bandwagoning at that point and you commit suicide.

He bandwagons whoever LeBron's opponent is. All the deepthroating of Durant and Curry has given him a sore throat (true story).

turk75
07-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Any chance Dan Gilbert becomes a free agent that we can **** can any time soon? His retardation level may be on par with SompletelyCober, and the other bandwagon morons on these boards.

DGen94
07-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Cavs are targeting Udonis Haslem lmao

SompletelyCober
07-05-2017, 02:55 PM

Lmao LeBron/ Cleveland fans are the most rancid of parasites.

Hope some random internet poster kills themselves because your team is about to be sh!t again brehs.

Sad! Stay mad you insect.

http://i.imgur.com/wvVzPCR.gif

JmanTheJuiceman
07-05-2017, 04:45 PM

Get LeBron's dick out of your mouth phaggot lol

JmanTheJuiceman
07-05-2017, 04:51 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/521/DumpsterFire2.jpg

Good point

YoungMetro24
07-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Lmao LeBron/ Cleveland fans are the most rancid of parasites.

Hope some random internet poster kills themselves because your team is about to be sh!t again brehs.

Sad! Stay mad you insect.

http://i.imgur.com/wvVzPCR.gif

But you're not some random internet poster. You're CASHMERE COBER, the Sports Don. You didn't choose this life, this life chose you.

mvpshaq32
07-05-2017, 10:05 PM
from Melo and PG to Jose Calderon & Haslem and bringing back RJ who belongs in a retirement home

b-b-but people want to play with Lebron!

https://m.popkey.co/665ed9/gKqNY.gif

DGen94
07-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Jeff Green to Cavs

Ehh at least hes younger lol

AceRok
07-08-2017, 11:44 AM
from Melo and PG to Jose Calderon & Haslem and bringing back RJ who belongs in a retirement home

b-b-but people want to play with Lebron!

No cap room. No picks.

mvpshaq32
07-08-2017, 01:16 PM
No cap room. No picks.

I wonder whose fault is it to overpay his cronies like TT, JR, and Shump. And cut young talent for guys like Dahntay Jones

notWilliam
07-08-2017, 01:20 PM
I wonder whose fault is it to overpay his cronies like TT, JR, and Shump. And cut young talent for guys like Dahntay Jones

this.

at some point, the James Jones, Dahtay Jones etc signings become inexcusable when the lack of fresh legs and younger developed players become evident