PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams = worst player on the Cavs

ClevageGobbler
06-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Wtf is this guy doing besides sabotaging the Cavs with his atrocious play? Lol he's done nothing in two games he's just some fat pos pretending he can ball at this point from what we've seen

Kind of a trip how this guy used to lead a team to the playoffs for a few years in a very competitive conference at the time, and now he can't even make a ****ing play if his life depended on it

y0jimbo
06-04-2017, 09:54 PM
less turnovers than Bran

MetroBrah
06-04-2017, 09:57 PM
its pretty sad. These days hes only good to put in after youre up 30 and don't want to risk injury to your starting PG

PectoralBrah
06-04-2017, 09:57 PM
this guy literally blew the entire game dead srs.

He took terrible fukking shots in critical moments of the game that could have been huge momentum swings. God damn did he rustle me hard.

and that moron jr smith. What the fuk was he doing? Do ur fukkin job and be a shooter. Don't go in there and try to style. Srsly wtf.

cloudnoctis
06-04-2017, 09:58 PM
sad thing is he's only 32

If only he can get his fat ass in shape

mdiggitydawg
06-04-2017, 09:58 PM
It's crazy to think there was a point in time when people thought he was better than Chris Paul

cloudnoctis
06-04-2017, 10:01 PM
It's crazy to think there was a point in time when people thought he was better than Chris Paul

He was never better than cp3 but he was putting on 20 pts 10 assts in his prime

mvpshaq32
06-04-2017, 10:04 PM
guess who cried to the media all year for a playmaker and got what he wanted?

“He’s the playmaker,” said James. “I’m happy to have him. He reads it all, he sees it all, he sees the whole floor. He’s a poised point guard, so it’s a great piece to have for our franchise.”

but it's not Lebron's fault of course

mdiggitydawg
06-04-2017, 10:08 PM
He was never better than cp3 but he was putting on 20 pts 10 assts in his prime

I know. It's just amazing how short lived his prime was. He had like 3 good years in Utah then fell off a cliff

sammywatkins
06-04-2017, 10:12 PM
He was having a nice year before he went to Cleveland.

nvrstopworking
06-04-2017, 10:41 PM
I know. It's just amazing how short lived his prime was. He had like 3 good years in Utah then fell off a cliff

System player who excelled in Utah under Sloan.... the guy who he got fired.

Ironic.

clodoveo1
06-04-2017, 10:43 PM
System player who excelled in Utah under Sloan.... the guy who he got fired.

Ironic.

wrong. You must have never watched him. Dude had CRAZY handles and ability to drive to basket. He got injured, lost motivation, got fat and lost his step.

Lb54TG
06-04-2017, 10:45 PM
this guy literally blew the entire game dead srs.

He took terrible fukking shots in critical moments of the game that could have been huge momentum swings. God damn did he rustle me hard.

and that moron jr smith. What the fuk was he doing? Do ur fukkin job and be a shooter. Don't go in there and try to style. Srsly wtf.

His defense is trash too. Dude is suppose to facilitate, but he can't get by anyone and can't get the ball to the right guy.

Making terrible plays and missing wide open 3s

Lb54TG
06-04-2017, 10:47 PM
Cavs could do well with rondo.

A facilitator who can still play d and still has some speed

skinnybigballs0
06-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Sad!

nvrstopworking
06-04-2017, 10:49 PM
wrong. You must have never watched him. Dude had CRAZY handles and ability to drive to basket. He got injured, lost motivation, got fat and lost his step.

I watched his entire career from when he was in college at Illinois up until now.

I never said that he didn't have talent. He did. He was also lazy as fuk and incredibly entitled... which is why he fell flat on his face shortly after leaving Utah.

clodoveo1
06-04-2017, 10:57 PM
I watched his entire career from when he was in college at Illinois up until now.

I never said that he didn't have talent. He did. He was also lazy as fuk and incredibly entitled... which is why he fell flat on his face shortly after leaving Utah.

I just can't understand how he has lost all his skills. Even D rose with 100 surgeries can still occasionally get to the basket at will. This guy just settled on being a rich NBA player. No drive like KG and Pierce said

HawksFanRuss
06-04-2017, 10:59 PM
No lebron is just going to tell the media hes trash lol. Do you even PR?

ArmchairMoles
06-05-2017, 07:23 AM
He's legitimately one of the worst players in the NBA, and has been for the past several years. Bunch of clowns in the Cavs FO not taking Chalmers when the chance was available to them.

JR is fkn trash too. There's this myth he's a 3&D guy. KORVER is the best 3 pt shooter on the planet and is a better defender. Get these cnts off the court or it's gonna be a sweep.

waias15
06-05-2017, 07:29 AM
guess the blame falls on LeGM for bringing this guy in then

LightsXout28c
06-05-2017, 07:41 AM
The backup rookie pg that got playing time before Williams was signed can do a better than what hes bringing yo the table

Your Dad
06-05-2017, 08:10 AM
This thread needs more Tristan Thompson hate, IMO.

sooby
06-05-2017, 08:22 AM
it's almost karma for getting Sloan fired, lulz. Dude was almost better than CP3 in his prime. I think Paul Pierce touched on it a little bit during an interview. He was saying how he and KG had to motivate the guys and lead in practice and how the limelight of being in Brooklyn got the better of Deron Williams and he didn't want to be the superstar that he was fully capable of being.

I think as a result of him just being content with a paycheque, his skills have diminished, injuries have finally caught up, being out of shape, etc. A shame, because he worked hard after his rookie season to become that superstar and he just threw that all away. He was prob my favourite player during that short lived prime he had. I remember him crossing up Bowen like crazy back in the day.

20Mavs11
06-05-2017, 09:33 AM
He's not trash, he's just a normal NBA player.

To explain further, we're literally spoiled watching Kyrie Irving and Steph Curry. They are freak of natures who rarely miss shots. You throw in D. Will out there and he looks so out of place. D. Will was a beast in Utah and Brooklyn, but is obviously on the decline of his career. There are 7 all-stars out there in this series alone. You have two super teams lol. So yeah, D Will looks out of place and so does Jr Smith.

WSG1
06-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Dude is just a mess. He has a history of completely shrinking in big moments/games but i didnt think he would shrink and become this useless with Lebron on his team.

YesWayNoWeigh
06-05-2017, 11:22 AM
He's legitimately one of the worst players in the NBA, and has been for the past several years. Bunch of clowns in the Cavs FO not taking Chalmers when the chance was available to them.

JR is fkn trash too. There's this myth he's a 3&D guy. KORVER is the best 3 pt shooter on the planet and is a better defender. Get these cnts off the court or it's gonna be a sweep.jr was really bad.. he probably still has alcohol in his blood from their week off. he cant do chit

waias15
06-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Dude is just a mess. He has a history of completely shrinking in big moments/games but i didnt think he would shrink and become this useless with Love and Kyrie on his team.

agreed. Lebron is letting his chance at Top 10 All Time slip away

DannyLB
06-05-2017, 11:26 AM
Every time I see this dude come in with his trash ass toddler with a marker tattoos I cringe. He's trash.

Sikhveins
06-05-2017, 11:33 AM
agreed. Lebron is letting his chance at Top 10 All Time slip away

I was about to agree with your post up there, but I saw this and remembered you're still a grade-A phaggot.

Jr Shump TT completely useless on the offensive end and defensively also except maybe Shump. LeGM misjudged these guys after 1 year and adding on pieces like Deron Williams literally put the team backwards how bad he's played.

waias15
06-05-2017, 12:12 PM
I was about to agree with your post up there, but I saw this and remembered you're still a grade-A phaggot.

Jr Shump TT completely useless on the offensive end and defensively also except maybe Shump. LeGM misjudged these guys after 1 year and adding on pieces like Deron Williams literally put the team backwards how bad he's played.

They've been useless on the offensive end because GS is playing amazing defense
& on the defensive side, maybe this is what happens when you have Tyronn Lue as your head coach

FOMD
06-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Should've kept Dellavedova lol

roko79
06-05-2017, 02:35 PM
sad thing is he's only 32

If only he can get his fat ass in shape

he's the same age as Lebron and basically worthless at this point in his career. A 21 year old PG from the D league can contribute more than Deron

S33R3D
06-05-2017, 02:38 PM
He was and ill fite any phaggot who argues. You couldnt touch D-Will's post up game before he went full retard and ruined his career

The other D-Will on the Cavs is worse. Crazy to think Derrick Williams was a #2 pick lmao nice job Timberpups