PDA

View Full Version : Hannity Courageously Sticks to Seth Rich Story as Fox News Chickens

metco
05-23-2017, 01:26 PM
Here is yet another MSM attack on Justice for Seth Rich which makes no mention of the reward WikiLeaks put up for the killers.

Not One MSM "Debunk" Article Mentions Wikileaks Reward for Seth Rich Killers
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174105491

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hannity-continues-pushing-seth-rich-194845451.html

A week after publishing a thinly sourced, conspiracy-peddling article that linked slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich to Wikileaks, Fox News has issued a retraction and removed the story from its website.

The network’s statement, however, did not mention Fox’s television programming, where prominent commentator Sean Hannity has repeatedly pushed the conspiracy theory since the story published. Hannity was still peddling the theory on Twitter just before the retraction was published, urging his followers to read a post from hacker Kim Dotcom that claimed Rich had definitive links to WikiLeaks. Earlier this week, CNN reported that Hannity had invited Kim Dotcom on his show.

#SethRich #JusticeForSethRich

|ceman
05-23-2017, 01:51 PM
fox news confirmed to be part of the deep state. hannity should get out before they corrupt him as well.

jlick
05-23-2017, 01:52 PM
fox news confirmed to be part of the deep state. hannity should get out before they corrupt him as well.that was confirmed a long time ago brah.

Sinix
05-23-2017, 01:53 PM
Hannity will be the next to go at Fox News. Watch it happen in the next 6 months. Fox is slower but is surely becoming another CNN.

TsarChasm
05-23-2017, 01:58 PM
You have all sorts of fukery going on. People are deleting and editing Seths Reddit history for example.

repos
05-23-2017, 02:02 PM
You do know that Seth Rich family isn't paying the 'private investigator'? The
investigator is paid by some rich business man from Texas, and Seth rich family has sent a cease and desist order. This is pizzagate 2.0. Hannity is not a reporter (and he claims he's not a reporter.) Just an entertainer for a narrow base

metco
05-23-2017, 02:35 PM
You do know that Seth Rich family isn't paying the 'private investigator'? The
investigator is paid by some rich business man from Texas, and Seth rich family has sent a cease and desist order. This is pizzagate 2.0. Hannity is not a reporter (and he claims he's not a reporter.) Just an entertainer for a narrow base

As long as he does not say he is representing the Rich family he can investigate anything he wants. And oh, didn't you know pizzagate was real? "The Pizzagate Images Never, Ever Discussed by the "Fake News" Media" (https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@munkle/the-pizzagate-images-never-ever-discussed-by-the-fake-news-media)

metco
05-23-2017, 02:37 PM
fox news confirmed to be part of the deep state. hannity should get out before they corrupt him as well.

Hannity going the way of Ben Swann.

rocketfish
05-23-2017, 02:45 PM
seth rich was murdered by DNC!

http://i.imgur.com/Lw384Pa.png

LugosiNineOne
05-23-2017, 02:46 PM
it takes a man to stick to his convictions

porcupinetree
05-23-2017, 05:43 PM
We must investigate this Seth Rich murder. We have to find out why the democrats are trying so hard to stop this investigation.
There is a lot of smoke, so we must investigate.
Why should the democrats care? If they are not guilty, then certainly an investigation should be no problem....right?

Podesta is out there freaking out about it. Makes me think he is trying to stop it. But why would he want to do that?

400LBHACKER
05-23-2017, 09:43 PM
1. Fox is the MSM

2. That "private investigator" was a Fox News contributor

3. Said "PI" already walked back on all of his claims

4. Fox finally retracted their original story

So in other words, the person who made the claims reversed them and admitted he was wrong and the fake news Fox who broadcasted the claims admitted they were also wrong.

Hannity is a fool for still trying to keep this going.

Kane_89
05-23-2017, 09:51 PM
We must investigate this Seth Rich murder. We have to find out why the democrats are trying so hard to stop this investigation.
Why should the democrats care? If they are not guilty, then certainly an investigation should be no problem....right?

Podesta is out there freaking out about it. Makes me think he is trying to stop it. But why would he want to do that?

Yea we should.

Kinda like how Trump and his minions say Russia is fake news, yet he asks the man investigating him to stop his investigation and when he doesnt fires him, then goes around asking the CIA and NSA to stop the investigation, then when DOJ appoints a special prosecutor to take over Comeys investigation, gets angry and calls it a witch hunt and tries to get them to stop it, then hires a lawyer.

Its like...If they are not guilty, then certainly an investigation should be no problem....right? Obviously Trump has something to hide because he's freaking out :D

porcupinetree
05-23-2017, 10:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAd_2MAXsAAYOeA.jpg

https://static.infowars.com/politicalsidebarimage/kimdotcom_large.jpg

ButWhoWasLogic
05-23-2017, 10:04 PM
Hannity has good intentions but clinging on to that noncredible fat fuk is going backwards and he made the move too soon without confirming any evidence from him. The MSM will tear this apart and mass tag all those who are pushing for an investigation as CTers because of believing a noncredible fat ****, jeopardizing the push for a full and thorough investigation of Seth Rich's murder.

Maestro
05-23-2017, 10:05 PM
Hannity is a fool for still trying to keep this going.

There's now an article on drudge saying Hannity is backing down from the investigation.....

porcupinetree
05-23-2017, 10:05 PM
Yea we should.

Kinda like how Trump and his minions say Russia is fake news, yet he asks the man investigating him to stop his investigation and when he doesnt fires him, then goes around asking the CIA and NSA to stop the investigation, then when DOJ appoints a special prosecutor to take over Comeys investigation, gets angry and calls it a witch hunt and tries to get them to stop it, then hires a lawyer.

Its like...If they are not guilty, then certainly an investigation should be no problem....right? Obviously Trump has something to hide because he's freaking out :D

Go ahead and investigate Trump. he's not trying to stop anything. The investigation is going forward, even though they keep having to admit that they have zero evidence.

Podesta and many democrats/media are doing their best to stop this Rich investigation. And there is evidence being talked about.

Dems won't even pretend to have any evidence on Trump

Foxmulder0
05-23-2017, 10:14 PM
Hannity going the way of Ben Swann. thought same thing.

Hannity being open and honest, I admire it

Kane_89
05-23-2017, 10:16 PM
Go ahead and investigate Trump. he's not trying to stop anything. The investigation is going forward, even though they keep having to admit that they have zero evidence.

Podesta and many democrats/media are doing their best to stop this Rich investigation. And there is evidence being talked about.

What do you call this?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mueller-idUSKCN18F2KK

The Trump administration is exploring whether it can use an obscure ethics rule to undermine the special counsel investigation into ties between President Donald Trump's campaign team and Russia, two people familiar with White House thinking said on Friday.

Trump has said that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's hiring of former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to lead the investigation "hurts our country terribly."

Within hours of Mueller's appointment on Wednesday, the White House began reviewing the Code of Federal Regulations, which restricts newly hired government lawyers from investigating their prior law firm’s clients for one year after their hiring, the sources said.

He asked Comey to stop the investigation and when he didnt, he fired him. Then he asked Coats and Rogers to put out false statements about the investigation.

He's obviously sh*tting his pants about something.

TheFornicator1
05-23-2017, 10:17 PM
Hannity really ****ed up when he indulged that fat, attention seeking whore Kim Dotcom

Whatever legitimate inquiry into the Rich case there is (and I believe there is legitimate inquiry to be had), it's now tarnished by that fat cocksucking leech

Trapstar4.4
05-23-2017, 10:17 PM

Zero evidence of what?

Collusion with Russia?
Nudging officials to end the investigation?

Or do you believe nobody has evidence of anything negative against Trump?

5x10
05-23-2017, 10:31 PM
Zero evidence of what?

Collusion with Russia?
Nudging officials to end the investigation?

Or do you believe nobody has evidence of anything negative against Trump?yeah, clappeR, the ex head of the CIA, and democrats have said they have no evidence of trump colluding with Russia
But let's continue the investigation

On the other hand
The head of Wikileaks and a fat slob who claims to be willing to testify said that a dnc member was the leak
Tin foil, been a week, lol at it

Do you not see the double standard?

wickedman
05-23-2017, 10:46 PM
Hannity really ****ed up when he indulged that fat, attention seeking whore Kim Dotcom

Whatever legitimate inquiry into the Rich case there is (and I believe there is legitimate inquiry to be had), it's now tarnished by that fat cocksucking leech

Surprised he brought that up as well.

|ceman
05-24-2017, 05:58 AM

there's no smoke on seth rich. the FBI wasn't involved as wheeler claimed, they didn't take the laptop as wheeler claimed and an actual law enforcement official with first hand knowledge of the laptop contents said there was no ties to wikileaks.

wheeler is a paid liar and a shill

Jayarbie
05-24-2017, 07:20 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/hannity-rails-against-george-soros-and-liberal-fascism-in-epic-early-morning-twitter-meltdown/

Hannity is claiming to drop the Rich story "out of respect to his family", not because the storyline he was pushing was embarrassingly 100% debunked and withdrawn with an apology from Fox's own website. Then, he went on a triggered Tweetstorm about some nonsense Soros-led leftist conspiracy worthy of Agent Orange himself. LOL, dude is in complete meltdown.

jlick
05-24-2017, 08:41 AM
Have the liberals stopped for a second and thought about why they are trying to stop a murder from being solved? What do they care? I know why....

jlick
05-24-2017, 08:43 AM
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/hannity-rails-against-george-soros-and-liberal-fascism-in-epic-early-morning-twitter-meltdown/

Hannity is claiming to drop the Rich story "out of respect to his family", not because the storyline he was pushing was embarrassingly 100% debunked and withdrawn with an apology from Fox's own website. Then, he went on a triggered Tweetstorm about some nonsense Soros-led leftist conspiracy worthy of Agent Orange himself. LOL, dude is in complete meltdown.also, what tweets are you reading? He clearly said he is not backing down and that he is closer to the truth than ever.

|ceman
05-24-2017, 09:00 AM
Have the liberals stopped for a second and thought about why they are trying to stop a murder from being solved? What do they care? I know why....

who is trying to stop the murder from being solved? the DC police are working the case. doubtful they need help from a fox contributor to crack the case.

ImpressiveGainz
05-24-2017, 09:02 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AlsOIBX.jpg

TsarChasm
05-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Are we still forgetting that Assange definitely pretty much confirmed it was Rich and offered a reward for info.

Why would they do that for no reason? 25k is a nice little chunk for a reward for information on a random murder.
Why are people editing Seth's post history and hijacking his social media?

The media is the propaganda arm of the DNC- Proven by Wikileaks.

|ceman
05-24-2017, 10:47 AM
Are we still forgetting that Assange definitely pretty much confirmed it was Rich and offered a reward for info.

Why would they do that for no reason? 25k is a nice little chunk for a reward for information on a random murder.
Why are people editing Seth's post history and hijacking his social media?

The media is the propaganda arm of the DNC- Proven by Wikileaks.

he insinuated it without confirming it (which he could easily do by sharing the source of the DNC hack data).

assange has nothing. he's an attention whore like fatdotcom

metco
05-24-2017, 03:25 PM
he insinuated it without confirming it (which he could easily do by sharing the source of the DNC hack data).

assange has nothing. he's an attention whore like fatdotcom

You are ignorant beyond belief.

Mcfreako
05-24-2017, 03:37 PM

assange has nothing. he's an attention whore like fatdotcomlife must be so satisfying and great being willfully ignorant to reality

|ceman
05-24-2017, 07:02 PM
You are ignorant beyond belief.

life must be so satisfying and great being willfully ignorant to reality

because I don't buy the #sethrich crackpot conspiracy theory? everything about that theory has been thoroughly debunked. this is #pizzagate 2.0

anyone who believes it probably thinks the moon landing was faked and that the earth is really flat.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/305/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Jayarbie
05-24-2017, 07:13 PM
Have the liberals stopped for a second and thought about why they are trying to stop a murder from being solved? What do they care? I know why....I don't want to prevent any murder investigation from being solved. I'm just saying, this fraud PI and everything he said is 100% false, and believing it is what will hinder the investigation. I hope the DC police catch the real killer.

rampagefc77
05-25-2017, 04:29 AM
because I don't buy the #sethrich crackpot conspiracy theory? everything about that theory has been thoroughly debunked. this is #pizzagate 2.0

anyone who believes it probably thinks the moon landing was faked and that the earth is really flat.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/305/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Seth rich being killed by the dnc is plausible. He was a Bernie supporter, worked for dnc, saw the voter fraud and systems in place, became disgusted, leaked emails to an anonymous site like Wikileaks. We have motive, access, etc.

Or we have a botched robbery where he was shot in the back, nothing stolen, and every effort is being taken to discredit it being an inside leak-- bots downvote all Seth related articles, there is a massive coordinated effort on the side of the left to block investigating it. Pretty well documented on Reddit.

Which seems more plausible at this point?

|ceman
05-25-2017, 06:05 AM
Seth rich being killed by the dnc is plausible. He was a Bernie supporter, worked for dnc, saw the voter fraud and systems in place, became disgusted, leaked emails to an anonymous site like Wikileaks. We have motive, access, etc.

Or we have a botched robbery where he was shot in the back, nothing stolen, and every effort is being taken to discredit it being an inside leak-- bots downvote all Seth related articles, there is a massive coordinated effort on the side of the left to block investigating it. Pretty well documented on Reddit.

Which seems more plausible at this point?

except there is zero evidence that he sent anything to wikileaks. the local police and authorities who had access to his laptop confirmed this.

also - you have no access (it's not confirmed that he had access to podesta's email account) and no motive (there is no proof that he was disgusted and wanted to leak info).

all you have are crackpot conspiracy theories from the FAs and neckbeards on 4chan and reddit.

Procta
05-25-2017, 06:06 AM
:D

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

metco
05-25-2017, 12:33 PM
:D

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

This is important. This is an online petition:

On July 10, 2016, Seth Rich was shot twice in the early morning as he walked back to his house in Washington D.C. Immediately after the crime, the death was called an armed robbery... but none of Seth Rich's belongings were taken from him.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the family, said that there was evidence Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks and that law enforcement were covering this up. MSM is not covering this murder, instead pushing it to the side, so it is now up to us.

The facts do not add up, law enforcement stopped covering the crime, and now it is time for us to fight for justice. Seth Rich deserves this.

moksha16
05-25-2017, 12:48 PM
advertisers fleeing fox once again because of Ins-hannitys 'bravery'/derpery/hackery

LOL..

Sinix
05-25-2017, 12:50 PM
except there is zero evidence that he sent anything to wikileaks. the local police and authorities who had access to his laptop confirmed this.

also - you have no access (it's not confirmed that he had access to podesta's email account) and no motive (there is no proof that he was disgusted and wanted to leak info).

all you have are crackpot conspiracy theories from the FAs and neckbeards on 4chan and reddit.

Actually there's lots of evidence. What you mean is there's no indisputable proof.

thercias
05-25-2017, 12:51 PM
Fox News, while having very little credibility, even sees how batsh!t crazy this conspiracy is and don't want to go down with it. All the 'leads' that Trump supporters claimed to have were false, or taken from 4chan. As the family members of Seth Rich once said, "there's a special place in hell for people like that."

jlick
05-25-2017, 12:53 PM
I don't want to prevent any murder investigation from being solved. I'm just saying, this fraud PI and everything he said is 100% false, and believing it is what will hinder the investigation. I hope the DC police catch the real killer.Yes you do. I am sure you are quite happy that cars.com pulled their advertising from Hannity. Fruad PI? What are you even talk about. How about the DNC fixer that came in an lied and said that Seth Rich's family doesn't want to keep bringing up the murder? Your cogitative dissonance is quite amazing.

TommyTuffGuy
05-25-2017, 12:56 PM
There is definitely something wrong with Fox News. I noticed a shift recently and they are following completely fabricated MSM narratives. I am somewhat befuddled when I visit their site now.

Jayarbie
05-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Yes you do. I am sure you are quite happy that cars.com pulled their advertising from Hannity. Fruad PI? What are you even talk about. How about the DNC fixer that came in an lied and said that Seth Rich's family doesn't want to keep bringing up the murder? Your cogitative dissonance is quite amazing.I could really care less about Fox News's advertisers, and I don't claim to know what exactly happened to Seth Rich, only that this fraud PI and his story that were running on Fox earlier this week are 100% debunked. Outside of that, the investigation needs to continue.

rampagefc77
05-25-2017, 01:26 PM

I never said he was behind Podesta's emails, but behind the DNC leak. He has a DNC IT guy, he had access. There are multiple comments from some of his twitter accounts (cannot remember the exact name, something like pandasforbernie) that showed he was for Bernie and against clinton, and I believe some alluded to what was going on within the DNC-- you can find direct quotes on reddit). His own girlfriend after the murder explained what seth had learned about the DNC voting system and how it was rigged for Clinton, and she thought he was murdered by the DNC.

Then comes all of the shady details afterwards that continue to come to light. You have the founder of wikileaks basically say it was Seth, and others have put their name on it being seth (kimdotcom, *****fer 2.0). None have released definitive proof, but they are willing to attach their name and credibility to the leaks, more than can be said about Russia...

I know you discredit 4chan and reddit, but their work recently uncovered the antifa guy who hit the guy with a pad lock and led to him being arrested, they've uncovered terrorist camps and led to successful bombings, etc. They have proven to be quite effective at investigating, at times moreso than the FBI and police departments...

I know I won't convince you, but you have to admit that for an unsolved murder case, we need to investigate all leads and there is more than enough smoke to not discredit this as a conspiracy theory.

|ceman
05-25-2017, 01:46 PM
I know I won't convince you, but you have to admit that for an unsolved murder case, we need to investigate all leads and there is more than enough smoke to not discredit this as a conspiracy theory.

Yes, investigation should take place, but it should be done by professionals - actual police detectives - instead of keyboard warriors from reddit.

Same reason why actual scientists investigated the earth and determined it's a globe while some online "experts" still claim it's flat.

Expertise matters.

rampagefc77
05-25-2017, 02:40 PM
Yes, investigation should take place, but it should be done by professionals - actual police detectives - instead of keyboard warriors from reddit.

Same reason why actual scientists investigated the earth and determined it's a globe while some online "experts" still claim it's flat.

Expertise matters.

Police and FBI can be easily corrupted. There are multiple stories that those in the DNC have been threatening police officers and chiefs... We have reports from bar staff where Seth was that night were never even interviewed, etc. Clearly the investigation is superficial at best. I read a report (I haven't verified it) that the current police chief in the region that Seth was murdered that was put into place has a history of corruption charges against him.

Do you think the Antifa guy would be in jail right now if it was left to actual police? no.

If the information that those autists on reddit are finding is factual, should it be disregarded? If they are willing to do the digging that others aren't, so be it. They have been proven to be helpful and accurate in the past, you cannot discredit them entirely.

|ceman
05-25-2017, 02:47 PM
Police and FBI can be easily corrupted. There are multiple stories that those in the DNC have been threatening police officers and chiefs... We have reports from bar staff where Seth was that night were never even interviewed, etc. Clearly the investigation is superficial at best. I read a report (I haven't verified it) that the current police chief in the region that Seth was murdered that was put into place has a history of corruption charges against him.

Do you think the Antifa guy would be in jail right now if it was left to actual police? no.

If the information that those autists on reddit are finding is factual, should it be disregarded? If they are willing to do the digging that others aren't, so be it. They have been proven to be helpful and accurate in the past, you cannot discredit them entirely.

except so far all the stuff the reddit guys are finding has been totally debunked or already evaluated by the cops.

I guess blue lives only matter when there's a protest - otherwise they are incompetent and corrupt losers who are easily outdone by online conspiracy theorists. kind of like how that guy went to Comet Pizza to investigate #pizzagate himself and came armed with a gun just in case. :rolleyes:

jlick
05-25-2017, 02:55 PM
except so far all the stuff the reddit guys are finding has been totally debunked or already evaluated by the cops.

I guess blue lives only matter when there's a protest - otherwise they are incompetent and corrupt losers who are easily outdone by online conspiracy theorists. kind of like how that guy went to Comet Pizza to investigate #pizzagate himself and came armed with a gun just in case. :rolleyes:

What exactly has been debunked? Did he not get shot twice in the back? Did they not claim it was a robbery, yet nothing was stolen. Did he not die later in the hospital?

lol @ you bringing up comet pizza. just shows up much you don't know about pizza gate or the Seth Rich story.

metco
05-25-2017, 03:04 PM
There is definitely something wrong with Fox News. I noticed a shift recently and they are following completely fabricated MSM narratives. I am somewhat befuddled when I visit their site now.

Hannity must have known where this would go in terms of his career. Why he decided to go down busting out the Seth Rich story is a mystery. What does he get out of it? Certainly not more money than he could easily command from Fox to go along.

Makes life worth living to see these unpredictable instances where it doesn't add up in terms of personal gain. Possible pinpricks of patriotism and rightness changing history. Did Seth's youth and idealism prick Hannity and remind him of a younger day, when he believed in something?

https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8587/28212964654_8550e8f012_o.jpg

rampagefc77
05-25-2017, 03:08 PM

Did a little more digging, a new police chief was put in place around the time of Seth's murder-- chief Newsham. The guy has a pretty decorated history with possible corruption. Seems like the person I would want leading the investigation...

The pizza gate guy could have been a false flag. Him going there doesn't debunk the possibility of a **** ring among government elites. Similar rings have been busted in several other countries, probably only a matter of time before one in the US is brought down. If you looked into comet pizza, there sure were a lot of strange coincidences. Not saying it was proven by any means, but worth a dig.

Bosscoo
05-25-2017, 03:29 PM
Lmao at all these muppets claiming some mass Police and DNC conspiracy, all based on the word of one Rod Wheeler, a fundamentalist and thoroughly debunked paid contributor to Breitbart and Steve Bannon, who produces such quality investigations such as - https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o%E2%80%99reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls

He wasn't hired by the Rich family, he rushed in and self appointed himself as an investigator when he saw the chance to push his agenda.

metco
05-25-2017, 03:49 PM
Lmao at all these muppets claiming some mass Police and DNC conspiracy, all based on the word of one Rod Wheeler, a fundamentalist and thoroughly debunked paid contributor to Breitbart and Steve Bannon, who produces such quality investigations such as - https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o%E2%80%99reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls

He wasn't hired by the Rich family, he rushed in and self appointed himself as an investigator when he saw the chance to push his agenda.

Based only on the word of Wheeler?

rampagefc77
05-25-2017, 03:49 PM

The idea that Seth Rich was killed by the DNC was around long before Wheeler, and will live on long past his exit. He brought it mainstream.

The DNC spokesperson for the Rich family rushed in equally as fast to push his own agenda.

rampagefc77
05-25-2017, 03:52 PM
I just read a report that GOP lawmaker Blake Farenthold is calling for a federal investigation into Seth Rich's murder.

|ceman
05-25-2017, 05:42 PM
What exactly has been debunked? Did he not get shot twice in the back? Did they not claim it was a robbery, yet nothing was stolen. Did he not die later in the hospital?

lol @ you bringing up comet pizza. just shows up much you don't know about pizza gate or the Seth Rich story.

you act like people are never robbed or murdered. this stuff happens all the time in many urban areas.

The idea that Seth Rich was killed by the DNC was around long before Wheeler, and will live on long past his exit. He brought it mainstream.

The DNC spokesperson for the Rich family rushed in equally as fast to push his own agenda.

just stop and think for a minute about this. it doesn't even pass the sniff test.

Remember - summer of last year the Clinton campaign and the DNC was riding high and expected not only to win the white house but also to win the house and potentially the senate. yes, a leak of some emails would be embarrassing, but it was not expected to derail their momentum.

In this set of circumstances, the DNC thought it BETTER to covertly commit murder?!?! That would be a MUCH huger scandal than any leaked emails. They would have nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose. No political operative would recommend this course of action. Even if (and it's a huge if, because it's been proven he wasn't) Seth Rich was the leaker, they'd be far better served pushing their case in court (to make an example if they wanted to) than to actually commit murder AFTER the info had been leaked.

You're forgetting the time and place when this happened. No political organization would be so foolhardy to commit a crime of this magnitude when they were expected to win. There is literally nothing about this crackpot theory that holds up.

rampagefc77
05-25-2017, 05:58 PM
you act like people are never robbed or murdered. this stuff happens all the time in many urban areas.

just stop and think for a minute about this. it doesn't even pass the sniff test.

Remember - summer of last year the Clinton campaign and the DNC was riding high and expected not only to win the white house but also to win the house and potentially the senate. yes, a leak of some emails would be embarrassing, but it was not expected to derail their momentum.

In this set of circumstances, the DNC thought it BETTER to covertly commit murder?!?! That would be a MUCH huger scandal than any leaked emails. They would have nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose. No political operative would recommend this course of action. Even if (and it's a huge if, because it's been proven he wasn't) Seth Rich was the leaker, they'd be far better served pushing their case in court (to make an example if they wanted to) than to actually commit murder AFTER the info had been leaked.

You're forgetting the time and place when this happened. No political organization would be so foolhardy to commit a crime of this magnitude when they were expected to win. There is literally nothing about this crackpot theory that holds up.

Podesta, in his leaked emails, said he was in favor of making an example out of a leaker.

I think you are underestimating the magnitude of leaks. Bernie had a huge fan base and the DNC knew it. If it was leaked that the DNC rigged the primaries to give the nomination to Clinton, if even a fraction of Bernie supporters find out and convert, the republicans could win. The leak was huge, MSM gave the false illusion of democratic supremacy leading up to the election, nobody else.

To discourage future damaging leaks, setting an example would be reasonable depending on your mindset.

Even if he wasn't killed by the DNC, he still could have been the one the leaked the emails, effectively shutting down the "muh Russia!!" narrative the has been beaten to death without any evidence.

B.O.L.A.
05-25-2017, 06:06 PM
"Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists who exploited their son's death for political gain and called them "sociopaths" and "disgusting" for continuing to post the debunked theories.[15][16][17] They requested a retraction and apology from Fox News,[18] and sent a cease and desist letter to the investigator Fox News used.[17][6][18] This investigator admitted he had no evidence, and Fox News issued a retraction.[5][6][19]"

He was shot in Columbia Heights, DC....

What are the demographics in that neighborhood?

-The 2000 census figures estimated Columbia Heights with a 58 percent African-American population

The shots that killed him (between 1-4AM) were detected with a fukking "gunfire locator" that was installed. What kind of neighborhood has a fukking "gunfire locator???" :confused: (answer: a neighborhood where fukking people get fukking shot often).

|ceman
05-25-2017, 06:06 PM
Podesta, in his leaked emails, said he was in favor of making an example out of a leaker.

I think you are underestimating the magnitude of leaks. Bernie had a huge fan base and the DNC knew it. If it was leaked that the DNC rigged the primaries to give the nomination to Clinton, if even a fraction of Bernie supporters find out and convert, the republicans could win. The leak was huge, MSM gave the false illusion of democratic supremacy leading up to the election, nobody else.

To discourage future damaging leaks, setting an example would be reasonable depending on your mindset.

Even if he wasn't killed by the DNC, he still could have been the one the leaked the emails, effectively shutting down the "muh Russia!!" narrative the has been beaten to death without any evidence.

even if true....you set an example by prosecuting them in a court of law and putting them behind bars, not by killing them!

you're watching too much House of Cards, lol

and there's no evidence he leaked anything. the detective who actually saw the laptop (not rod wheeler who claimed to see santa claus) said there was no evidence linking rich to wikileaks.

rampagefc77
05-25-2017, 07:23 PM
even if true....you set an example by prosecuting them in a court of law and putting them behind bars, not by killing them!

you're watching too much House of Cards, lol

and there's no evidence he leaked anything. the detective who actually saw the laptop (not rod wheeler who claimed to see santa claus) said there was no evidence linking rich to wikileaks.

Multiple people around Wikileaks have come forward and said it was seth. How many people have come forward and said there is evidence of trump collusion? None. Again, he had motive, access, and people putting their name attached to it being him. His girlfriend said she thought it was the dnc, I've read his family didn't ask for the dnc spokesperson... the only public statement I've read from the family said thanks for digging. Makes zero sense.

N0rds
05-25-2017, 07:50 PM
"Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists who exploited their son's death for political gain and called them "sociopaths" and "disgusting" for continuing to post the debunked theories.[15][16][17] They requested a retraction and apology from Fox News,[18] and sent a cease and desist letter to the investigator Fox News used.[17][6][18] This investigator admitted he had no evidence, and Fox News issued a retraction.[5][6][19]"

He was shot in Columbia Heights, DC....

What are the demographics in that neighborhood?

-The 2000 census figures estimated Columbia Heights with a 58 percent African-American population

The shots that killed him (between 1-4AM) were detected with a fukking "gunfire locator" that was installed. What kind of neighborhood has a fukking "gunfire locator???" :confused: (answer: a neighborhood where fukking people get fukking shot often).

IF you truly think it was urban people who killed him... Why did they take nothing from him?

Why did the police confiscate his laptop? Why wont they release the body cam footage of seth still alive and probably talking...? There are many more "Why"s I can ask, if you are going to stick to the DNC narrative that "it was simply a robbery"...

|ceman
05-26-2017, 07:56 AM
Multiple people around Wikileaks have come forward and said it was seth. How many people have come forward and said there is evidence of trump collusion? None. Again, he had motive, access, and people putting their name attached to it being him. His girlfriend said she thought it was the dnc, I've read his family didn't ask for the dnc spokesperson... the only public statement I've read from the family said thanks for digging. Makes zero sense.

wait, I thought assange didn't share sources? yet "multiple people around wikileaks have said it was seth"? do they have a secret club of wikileaks contributors that meets every third thursday or something? come one man. assange won't definitively say or provide proof and fatdotcom only has some source named panda. and both of these guys are less than credible when compared against the FBI and actual police.

it's just silly man. like the whole "obama was born in Kenya" nonsense.

IF you truly think it was urban people who killed him... Why did they take nothing from him?

Why did the police confiscate his laptop? Why wont they release the body cam footage of seth still alive and probably talking...? There are many more "Why"s I can ask, if you are going to stick to the DNC narrative that "it was simply a robbery"...

it's not the DNC narrative that it was a robbery - it's the police investigation's conclusion that it was a robbery.

you act like the DNC is pulling the strings of the Washington DC police and the entire force is corrupt up to the chief of police and mayor of DC

Ten_Hearts
05-26-2017, 08:15 AM
wait, I thought assange didn't share sources? yet "multiple people around wikileaks have said it was seth"? do they have a secret club of wikileaks contributors that meets every third thursday or something? come one man. assange won't definitively say or provide proof and fatdotcom only has some source named panda. and both of these guys are less than credible when compared against the FBI and actual police.

it's not the DNC narrative that it was a robbery - it's the police investigation's conclusion that it was a robbery.

you act like the DNC is pulling the strings of the Washington DC police and the entire force is corrupt up to the chief of police and mayor of DC

I don't always agree with Neil deGrasse Tyson but I like his quote on conspiracy theories:

Conspiracy theorists are those who claim coverups whenever insufficient data exists to support what they're sure is true.

rampagefc77
05-26-2017, 08:26 AM

Assange directly saying it was Seth would potentially limit future leaks to wikileaks. My suspicion if that he was so disgusted by the whole thing that he wants the world to know it was Seth, but still wont go against his rules that he won't directly release a sources name. Part of it could be to protect other sources as well. Seth likely used an intermediary to get the emails to wikileaks. Both Kimdotcom and *****fer 2.0 have said it was Seth.

Panda4progress was one of Seth's twitter names. After Seth's death, Andrew Theriault the DNC director of Data Science posted "a group of pandas is called an 'embarrassment'" basically mocking Seth's death. He quickly deleted that post when people caught on.

We have Soros and the democrats spending millions to basically block or dismiss any possible connection between Seth and the DNC... Shouldn't they be spending millions to figure out who the murdered was? Like I said, there is a huge coordinated effort to undermine anyone who looks into the story. We have seen DNC members threaten police regarding investigations recently (DWS).

The coincidences have been piling up for a long time. There are possible connections between Podesta, the DNC, and the wife of the surgeon who took care of Seth after the gunshot wounds. There is a lot to look into. But if you want to stop any investigation, that's fine.

jlick
05-26-2017, 08:30 AM

You're forgetting the time and place when this happened. No political organization would be so foolhardy to commit a crime of this magnitude when they were expected to win. There is literally nothing about this crackpot theory that holds up.If he was "robbed' why was nothing stolen from him? If he was robbed, why was he shot in the back twice? If this was just a run of the mill robbery/murder that "happens all the time in urban areas" then why did the FBI come and take his laptop. Are you trying to tell me that it is totally normally operating procedure for the FBI to come and take laptops as evidence after your run of the mill robbery/murder case?

And your second paragraph is quite a bit of mental gymnastics. If the DNC did in fact murder Seth Rich, they had EVERYTHING to gain by killing him off quietly (like it was for so long). By killing Seth, they were able to let the whole Russian hack story foster and grow in the MSM. It is exactly what they wanted. If Seth Rich was alive, and if he admitted to being the leaker and has absolutely proof, that would absolutely destroy the whole DNC narrative.

I think you are severely underestimating the amount of evil that inhabits this planet.

HoganIsGOAT
05-26-2017, 08:31 AM
One big piece to this theory is Hillary's campaign offering Seth a job two days before his death. That's what you call an alibi.

rampagefc77
05-26-2017, 08:32 AM
I don't always agree with Neil deGrasse Tyson but I like his quote on conspiracy theories:

Conspiracy theorists are those who claim coverups whenever insufficient data exists to support what they're sure is true.

It is not that insufficient data EXISTS, it's just that insufficient data is being made available and a case is being called closed. The bar staff where Seth was last seen wasn't interviewed, I'm sure there were street cameras that might show him leaving the bar and potentially the murder, the police had body cameras and Seth was reportedly talking when they arrived. There is a lot out there that we don't have access to.

I'm sure most would say that the DNC conspiring to make Hilary their candidate was a conspiracy, until that was proven to be true. I'm sure most would say that Hilary being pumped debate questions was a conspiracy, until that was proven true. You have to admit, there are a lot of strange deaths and suicides around those people who snoop into the DNC and their business. Seth is only one of the latest.

Halfway
05-26-2017, 08:43 AM
Media matters got USAA to drop Hannity with chit like this

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/23/these-are-sean-hannitys-advertisers/216607

Hilariously USAA is now losing 1000s of actual customers, since their base is vets not fat pinknhaired cat ladies in portland. Their twitter is amazing, it's a bloodbath

Ten_Hearts
05-26-2017, 08:49 AM
It is not that insufficient data EXISTS, it's just that insufficient data is being made available and a case is being called closed. The bar staff where Seth was last seen wasn't interviewed, I'm sure there were street cameras that might show him leaving the bar and potentially the murder, the police had body cameras and Seth was reportedly talking when they arrived. There is a lot out there that we don't have access to.

I'm sure most would say that the DNC conspiring to make Hilary their candidate was a conspiracy, until that was proven to be true. I'm sure most would say that Hilary being pumped debate questions was a conspiracy, until that was proven true. You have to admit, there are a lot of strange deaths and suicides around those people who snoop into the DNC and their business. Seth is only one of the latest.

The absence of information is not information. It is a conspiracy theory until there is evidence to support it as being true, in that sense your statement about the DNC would be true. Until there is evidence this conclusion is being supported by conjecture. Right now we have the information the police gave us and there isn't really sufficient information to doubt what they said at this time (like formal ties or communications with the DNC that makes their conclusion suspect). Certainly what you have put forward is possible but with the current gaps in available data it can't be treated as a fact.

On a side note is the case currently closed I had thought it was still open but I could be wrong? Or was it declared a cold case?

Closest viewable camera seems to be Rhode Island and Florida

http://app.ddot.dc.gov/

|ceman
05-26-2017, 09:24 AM
Assange directly saying it was Seth would potentially limit future leaks to wikileaks. My suspicion if that he was so disgusted by the whole thing that he wants the world to know it was Seth, but still wont go against his rules that he won't directly release a sources name. Part of it could be to protect other sources as well. Seth likely used an intermediary to get the emails to wikileaks. Both Kimdotcom and *****fer 2.0 have said it was Seth.

Panda4progress was one of Seth's twitter names. After Seth's death, Andrew Theriault the DNC director of Data Science posted "a group of pandas is called an 'embarrassment'" basically mocking Seth's death. He quickly deleted that post when people caught on.

We have Soros and the democrats spending millions to basically block or dismiss any possible connection between Seth and the DNC... Shouldn't they be spending millions to figure out who the murdered was? Like I said, there is a huge coordinated effort to undermine anyone who looks into the story. We have seen DNC members threaten police regarding investigations recently (DWS).

The coincidences have been piling up for a long time. There are possible connections between Podesta, the DNC, and the wife of the surgeon who took care of Seth after the gunshot wounds. There is a lot to look into. But if you want to stop any investigation, that's fine.

Assange and Guccifer have been tied to russia already, so of course they would lie to steer the attention elsewhere. Fatdotcom is just trying to get some free publicity. He isn't involved at all other than talking to some guy named panda.

Please provide link that Soros is spending millions to block this investigation. That's probably more right wing conspiracy theory junk.

You guys are nuts thinking that Podesta is the devil incarnate and behind murder, child sex rings and who knows what else. Yes, I'm sure that the conspiracy to kill seth rich involves Podesa, the DNC, the entire DC police force, the mayor's office, the local hospital and local/national media. Do you even see how crazy this sounds? You've literally implicated everyone except infowars and breitbart and zerohedge.

If he was "robbed' why was nothing stolen from him? If he was robbed, why was he shot in the back twice? If this was just a run of the mill robbery/murder that "happens all the time in urban areas" then why did the FBI come and take his laptop. Are you trying to tell me that it is totally normally operating procedure for the FBI to come and take laptops as evidence after your run of the mill robbery/murder case?

And your second paragraph is quite a bit of mental gymnastics. If the DNC did in fact murder Seth Rich, they had EVERYTHING to gain by killing him off quietly (like it was for so long). By killing Seth, they were able to let the whole Russian hack story foster and grow in the MSM. It is exactly what they wanted. If Seth Rich was alive, and if he admitted to being the leaker and has absolutely proof, that would absolutely destroy the whole DNC narrative.

I think you are severely underestimating the amount of evil that inhabits this planet.

first off, the FBI did not take the laptop nor were they involved. that's misinformation.

and why was nothing taken? I don't know. should we assume that ALL robberies go according to plan? if the intent was to kill rich, why leave him still alive so he could talk to police? why not put one in the back of his head?

it's just comical the stuff the conspiracy theorists will pull out of thin air to try and manufacture something.

rampagefc77
05-26-2017, 10:12 AM
Assange and Guccifer have been tied to russia already, so of course they would lie to steer the attention elsewhere. Fatdotcom is just trying to get some free publicity. He isn't involved at all other than talking to some guy named panda.

Please provide link that Soros is spending millions to block this investigation. That's probably more right wing conspiracy theory junk.

You guys are nuts thinking that Podesta is the devil incarnate and behind murder, child sex rings and who knows what else. Yes, I'm sure that the conspiracy to kill seth rich involves Podesa, the DNC, the entire DC police force, the mayor's office, the local hospital and local/national media. Do you even see how crazy this sounds? You've literally implicated everyone except infowars and breitbart and zerohedge.

first off, the FBI did not take the laptop nor were they involved. that's misinformation.

and why was nothing taken? I don't know. should we assume that ALL robberies go according to plan? if the intent was to kill rich, why leave him still alive so he could talk to police? why not put one in the back of his head?

it's just comical the stuff the conspiracy theorists will pull out of thin air to try and manufacture something.

I appreciate the banter and counter-arguments, and you make good points. Neither of us will convince the other person. Does it sound crazy? Sure. If you dig into the evidence out there, I don't think it sounds THAT crazy. When you look at all of the people who have mysteriously died that are somehow connected to the Clintons/DNC, it has to raise a few red flags. Just recently a federal prosecutor was killed in Debbie Schultz wasserman's congressional district, the same chick who was threatening police departments with "consequences." The shear volumes of deaths and suicides is almost outside of the realm of statistical probability at this point.

ack33
05-26-2017, 10:20 AM
How come the left will argue that Putin has journalists and his enemies killed but when people suggest that maybe US politicians or elites do the same, everyone loses their minds?

|ceman
05-26-2017, 11:24 AM
How come the left will argue that Putin has journalists and his enemies killed but when people suggest that maybe US politicians or elites do the same, everyone loses their minds?

umm...really?

maybe because russia is a dictatorship right now and putin controls all branches of government so there are no consequences to his actions
here in the US we do not have that same system of government and there are consequences when people do wrong

you are pretty much comparing mussolini with churchill

rampagefc77
05-26-2017, 11:32 AM
umm...really?

maybe because russia is a dictatorship right now and putin controls all branches of government so there are no consequences to his actions
here in the US we do not have that same system of government and there are consequences when people do wrong

you are pretty much comparing mussolini with churchill

Are there really the same consequences for the government elite as there are for a regular citizen?

LukeLissen
05-26-2017, 11:46 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAoxTveXsAAUBLg.jpg

['panda' is Seth Rich]

LukeLissen
05-26-2017, 11:50 AM
TWITTER SUSPENDS WND FOR SETH RICH REPORT
Deactivates account over story about Donna Brazile's involvement
http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/twitter-suspends-news-agency-for-seth-rich-report/

rampagefc77
05-26-2017, 12:02 PM

Nothing to see here, just move along....

|ceman
05-26-2017, 12:06 PM
Are there really the same consequences for the government elite as there are for a regular citizen?

rich people can get away with much more (for example, nobody was prosecuted for the 2008 financial crash), but that doesn't mean they have the same level of immunity as a dictator like Putin or Kim Jong Un or Duterte has.

so twitter is in on it too now?

Hug0rfFC_L8

if this was a real story, the political right would be all over it. they aren't because it isn't

rampagefc77
05-26-2017, 12:58 PM
rich people can get away with much more (for example, nobody was prosecuted for the 2008 financial crash), but that doesn't mean they have the same level of immunity as a dictator like Putin or Kim Jong Un or Duterte has.

so twitter is in on it too now?

Hug0rfFC_L8

if this was a real story, the political right would be all over it. they aren't because it isn't

Twitter has been involved since the election.

BRB the top trending tweets were #podestaemails... until twitter realized this and then changed the top trending tweets to #antitrump (or something to that effect).

They were quick to silence anti-Clinton rhetoric and quick to promote anti-trump rhetoric. A lot of it is through the use of bots artificially upvoting or downvoting certain topics.

Same thing on reddit, and other sites. They haven't even tried to hide it.