PDA

View Full Version : lonzo ball is the next shaun livingston

orderoutofchaos
05-18-2017, 09:54 PM
Will have a mediocre career and become a solid back up pg for a championship caliber team.

This is why lonzo ball will be like Shaun Livingston and no it's not a career of injuries.Lonzo Ball is gonna want to just play basketball, have fun and make tons of friends. I don't think he is interested in becoming the goat.His insane dad has all these ideas about his son being better than anyone else and this kid is afraid to step up and tell his dad that he just wants to play ball.

His dad is a total bull****ter! Said Ucla would no doubt win the national championship and he said it with the same insane look in his eyes as all the other crazy chit he says.By now his sons have to know he is insane, a bad parent and a bad influence. Guarenteed, less than 2 years from now there's gonna be a huge fight between Lavar and Lonzo Ball because lonzo Will be an average player and his dad is gonna lose his chit about it and Lonzo is gonna plead that he just wants to play ball, not be compared to greatness and the fight will ensue. After Lavar gets thrown in jail like the maniac he is, Lonzo will get on the court and just play. He won't be a great player but a special team will love to have him as a solid #2pg on a championchip caliber team.

biggquis
05-18-2017, 10:04 PM
Will have a mediocre career and become a solid back up pg for a championship caliber team.

This is why lonzo ball will be like Shaun Livingston and no it's not a career of injuries.Lonzo Ball is gonna want to just play basketball, have fun and make tons of friends. I don't think he is interested in becoming the goat.His insane dad has all these ideas about his son being better than anyone else and this kid is afraid to step up and tell his dad that he just wants to play ball.

His dad is a total bull****ter! Said Ucla would no doubt win the national championship and he said it with the same insane look in his eyes as all the other crazy chit he says.By now his sons have to know he is insane, a bad parent and a bad influence. Guarenteed, less than 2 years from now there's gonna be a huge fight between Lavar and Lonzo Ball because lonzo Will be an average player and his dad is gonna lose his chit about it and Lonzo is gonna plead that he just wants to play ball, not be compared to greatness and the fight will ensue. After Lavar gets thrown in jail like the maniac he is, Lonzo will get on the court and just play. He won't be a great player but a special team will love to have him as a solid #2pg on a championchip caliber team.

You can't possibly be serious. Please, give me one shred of evidence that Lonzo is afraid to step up and tell his dad he just wants to play ball. You realize you are making this up in your own head, right? Surely a kid about to be a millionaire can tell his dad to kick rocks.

You think it's a bad thing his father said they would win the national title? I'd hate to see the things you will say about your children.

Give me any evidence whatsoever that he is a bad parent.

The hate runs real deep through you

HoustonMiscer
05-18-2017, 10:32 PM
OP you can do much better

kyleTX
05-18-2017, 10:32 PM
so he'll look like a future all-star then have a horrific freak injury that dampers his abilities but still stays in the nba as a bench player?

meteoraniac
05-18-2017, 11:43 PM
thats pretty insulting comparison to Shaun GOAT fadeaway Livingston

mvpshaq32
05-19-2017, 12:03 AM
just no

Hoop_Dreams
05-19-2017, 01:23 AM
This is horrible posting in 2017.

Such a lazy comparison. "Herp let me think of a PG that didn't live up to the hype that can pass and was a former top pick. *thinks for 10 seconds* Shaun Livingston!"

just4kickz
05-19-2017, 01:25 AM
Ball is a good 3 point shooter though. Can you imagine if Livingston was a reliable 3-pt shooter and didn't have that devastating knee injury? He'd be a top 10 point guard

sooby
05-19-2017, 05:39 AM
Shaun Livingston coming back from that devestating knee injury and still playing meaningful minutes is nothing short of miraculous. That would have ended most people's careers right there.

And Lonzo is going to be great.

HayZues Christi
05-19-2017, 06:06 AM
Do you even watch bball?

If you want to discredit the kid for some reason, he is more evan turner/ tyreke evans/mcw.

Shaun Livingston was no. 4 pick and looking like future all star b4 knee injury btw.