PDA

View Full Version : Binge/restrict

Naok
05-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Hi

Sorry 2nd post from me today!

As I previously mentioned I'm coming from a binge/restrict background but ready to change.

Is it best to just jump straight into a meal plan with higher calories (for muscle building) and carbs or increase slowly?

My diet in terms of calories would literally be one day 800 and the next 2000-2500 and then either back down the next day or would stay high for mother day or so and then back down again.

I'm think it's best to just start straight into eating more rather than slowly increase but would love feedback?

health4life24
05-16-2017, 04:07 PM
This isn't the place to seek advice in regards to a meal plan if you have a history with an eating disorder. It's a great place if you're looking for support, but for the most part the majority of people here will advice you to seek the counsel of a professional.

Naok
05-16-2017, 04:08 PM
This isn't the place to seek advice in regards to a meal plan if you have a history with an eating disorder. It's a great place if you're looking for support, but for the most part the majority of people here will advice you to seek the counsel of a professional.

Very true. Thanks!
I'll be back when I'm ready for support with a new plan.

AdamWW
05-16-2017, 06:54 PM

I like this.

ErikTheElectric
05-16-2017, 07:31 PM
Hi

Sorry 2nd post from me today!

You don't need to keep making threads. If you have a history of binge eating, you need to seek help from a professional who's trained in treating eating disorders.