PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Feeling A Little Cucked

Jayarbie
05-15-2017, 07:43 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/ann-coulter-is-worried-the-trump-haters-were-right/

I hate to say it, but I agree with every line in my friend Frank Bruni’s op-ed in The New York Times today. Where is the great negotiation? Where is the bull in the china shop we wanted? That budget the Republicans pushed through was like a practical joke… Did we win anything? And this is the great negotiator?

miamiceo
05-15-2017, 07:48 AM
Who would've ever guessed a con artist would not keep his word on things. Shocking.

HoganIsGOAT
05-15-2017, 07:51 AM
Her concerns are generally valid, she just messages them dramatically.

tng83
05-15-2017, 07:52 AM
I've never agreed much with Ann. As for Trump, who cares? Hillary isn't in office and that's all that really matters.

blckndyllw
05-15-2017, 07:56 AM
She's one of the brighter ones, the rest of them just want to spite the left

Procta
05-15-2017, 07:57 AM
just a matter of time til Coulter goes off hinged

ylTpv2QgRdE

TheFornicator1
05-15-2017, 07:58 AM
She's one of the brighter ones, the rest of them are like

https://i.imgur.com/DcVlOBM_d

This post is so full of mind-phuck. You're praising Ann Coulter as being bright, while virtually everyone on the left thinks she's an insane racist. You're criticizing Trump for having "conned people", i.e, not doing what he said he would. Shouldn't that make you happy? Wouldn't you hope for him to be a Democrat in disguise?

As for the OP, couldn't care less about Coulter. Not sure how she got so famous. Has anybody read any of her work? Is it worth it? Serious question.

Jayarbie
05-15-2017, 08:00 AM
This post is so full of mind-phuck. You're praising Ann Coulter as being bright, while virtually everyone on the left thinks she's an insane racist. You're criticizing Trump for having "conned people", i.e, not doing what he said he would. Shouldn't that make you happy? Wouldn't you hope for him to be a Democrat in disguise?

As for the OP, couldn't care less about Coulter. Not sure how she got so famous. Has anybody read any of her work? Is it worth it? Serious question.You're right that Coulter is irrelevant in the big picture. It's just funny because she hopped on the train at the word go, and she's already regretting it.

blckndyllw
05-15-2017, 08:06 AM

As for the OP, couldn't care less about Coulter. Not sure how she got so famous. Has anybody read any of her work? Is it worth it? Serious question.

Im just being honest, throughout the whole campaign we heard "Trumps different, he's not like other politicians, he'll do what he says"

So when Trump goes back on every other thing, why shouldn't I respect the Trumpers who actually wanted chit done and admit they've been conned (regardless of what I personally think) over the ones who are blind followers obsessed with getting back at the left?

I can be happy and lol at the fact he's not the President you thought he'd be. As for Coulter I'm glad she said this publicly cause every other Trumper who's gotten off the train is accused of being a secret lib or shill or something

miamiceo
05-15-2017, 08:20 AM
Im just being honest, throughout the whole campaign we heard "Trumps different, he's not like other politicians, he'll do what he says"

So when Trump goes back on every other thing, why shouldn't I respect the Trumpers who actually wanted chit done and admit they've been conned (regardless of what I personally think) over the ones who are blind followers obsessed with getting back at the left?

I can be happy and lol at the fact he's not the President you thought he'd be. As for Coulter I'm glad she said this publicly cause every other Trumper who's gotten off the train is accused of being a secret lib or shill or something

I can definitely respect Trumpers who back away from supporting him. I mean, what more does he need to do to finally set off warning bells in your brains? I've never bothered with politics but when this man won the Presidency it was like living through a historical catastrophic event. I was hoping he would act sane once he became President but every day it's something new. I have kids so I do care to have a stable country for them to grow up in not some conman to come in and try to remove checks and balances while destroying everything this country has stood for.

Look at what happened in Venezuela. Maduro and his lawmakers kept giving themselves more and more power, until there was no one left to oppose him. It can happen here if Trumpers and Republicans don't wake up.

dhawkeye1980
05-15-2017, 08:24 AM
I can definitely respect Trumpers who back away from supporting him. I mean, what more does he need to do to finally set off warning bells in your brains? I've never bothered with politics but when this man won the Presidency it was like living through a historical catastrophic event. I was hoping he would act sane once he became President but every day it's something new. I have kids so I do care to have a stable country for them to grow up in not some conman to come in and try to remove checks and balances while destroying everything this country has stood for.

Look at what happened in Venezuela. Maduro and his lawmakers kept giving themselves more and more power, until there was no one left to oppose him. It can happen here if Trumpers and Republicans don't wake up.

Yet you still support obummer despite all the lies he said to pass ACA

That hypocrisy....

TheFornicator1
05-15-2017, 08:26 AM
I can be happy and lol at the fact he's not the President you thought he'd be.

He's the President I thought he'd be. Marathon, not a sprint.

dhawkeye1980
05-15-2017, 08:30 AM
Wasnt this obamas budget anyway? Ill wait to panic... 7.5 years left he will get it done

Darkhare
05-15-2017, 08:31 AM
Coulter just wants to make headlines.

She's been bitching about the wall on twitter.... it's in the works.

Negotiator... China is now buying American steel. . Natural gas and they've opened their beef imports.

Typical woman. Never content with anything

GhenghisPWN
05-15-2017, 08:34 AM
I've never agreed much with Ann. As for Trump, who cares? Hillary isn't in office and that's all that really matters.

Strong reasoning. Charlie Sykes pegged Trumpers right on in his NYT article.

tng83
05-15-2017, 08:44 AM
Strong reasoning. Charlie Sykes pegged Trumpers right on in his NYT article.

A person who should be barred from holding a security clearance isn't the president. That's damn strong reasoning.

Chowboy
05-15-2017, 08:47 AM

I read one of her books. It wasn't bad, but I guess it was't memorable because I don't remember which one it was LOL.

Jrd86
05-15-2017, 08:48 AM

Ann is a single issue voter. She was pissed about the wall not being in the spending bill. But she should be happy that illegal border crossings are down 70% since trump came to office. And its largely because of trump.

The spending bill is definitely a blemish. But it was the original approved spending bill under obama. He can make up for it in septemeber when FY2018s bill will be up for debate. Kinda hard to be too harsh on trump when he hasnt even been in office for 6 months..hes gotten a lot done so far.

OPGenesis
05-15-2017, 08:51 AM

I've read two of her books. She's a very intelligent woman who graduated from a elite tier law school.

She's was probably a little too hopeful in regards to what Trump would actually get done, like the rest of his base.

I think Trump is doing the best job he can, given what he's up against.

rammer19
05-15-2017, 08:51 AM
He's the President I thought he'd be. Marathon, not a sprint.

This is the way I feel.

OPGenesis
05-15-2017, 09:03 AM
You're right that Coulter is irrelevant in the big picture. It's just funny because she hopped on the train at the word go, and she's already regretting it.

Coming from Jayarbies, an unknown old man who posts on the misc, I'll take this with a grain of salt.

Rayzor84
05-15-2017, 09:08 AM

Interesting, the left has bashed Coulter the whole time. Same with Comey. Now they aren't so bad?

Wtf we love them now

HoganIsGOAT
05-15-2017, 09:19 AM
we all getting buttfuked by jewish bankers and media moguls..and we cannot even see it.

every organisation in the world is getting squeezed by big investment banks as they buy management rights through private equity funds....then hang them dry by cost cutting.

while same friends of these bankers in hollywood and media organisations create cultural wars to distract us.

Bend over, it won't be quick.

blckndyllw
05-15-2017, 09:21 AM
Interesting, the left has bashed Coulter the whole time. Same with Comey. Now they aren't so bad?

Wtf we love them now

Saying some Trumpers are brighter than others means I love them now?

Are we still pretending the right wasn't on team Comey after he hurt Hillarys chances days before the election?

meenman83
05-15-2017, 09:29 AM
hes been in office for a few months, do people literally expect everything to happen over night?

Dave22reborn
05-15-2017, 09:50 AM
So what do you expect him to accomplish in his first 4-5 months? Especially every time he tries to do something, some judge in Hawaii or San Francisco blocks him?

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 01:35 PM
So what do you expect him to accomplish in his first 4-5 months? Especially every time he tries to do something, some judge in Hawaii or San Francisco blocks him?

Trump said the wall would start by 90 days and that he is a "master negotiator" (LOL!).

The thing with Trump is that he is a "master negotiator" ONLY when he has leverage. Now that he is in the government he no longer has the leverage he had while being the chairman for Trump Org.

It's frustrating though because he does have SOME leverage but doesn't use it. Donnie is completely out of his element. He's going full neocon. He's nicer to illegals than even Obama was.

cashinout
05-15-2017, 01:44 PM
yea but where are the concentration camps that liberals promised?!?

Mr Beer
05-15-2017, 01:47 PM

She got into trolling as a job when it was a new concept. Basically says things that are clearly designed to be more provocative than substantial but obviously appeals to good chunk of conservatives. Smart but not profound, kind of a less obvious Milo though using a different schtick.

criminal_manne
05-15-2017, 01:49 PM
I think someone (Probably Cuckshner and Ivanka) is convincing Trump all his ideas are actually bad ideas. Maybe hes afraid of failure? Its easiest to just keep the status quo, but we'll see.

Its possible building a wall, withdrawing from NATO and NAFTA, Yuuuge tax cuts, and Obamacare lite aren't actually good ideas? Looks like none of this is happening, not entirely surprising though. If Trump fails we just have to wait for Jesus to come back and save us from the wicked ones.

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 02:11 PM
I think someone (Probably Cuckshner and Ivanka) is convincing Trump all his ideas are actually bad ideas. Maybe hes afraid of failure? Its easiest to just keep the status quo, but we'll see.

Its possible building a wall, withdrawing from NATO and NAFTA, Yuuuge tax cuts, and Obamacare lite aren't actually good ideas? Looks like none of this is happening, not entirely surprising though. If Trump fails we just have to wait for Jesus to come back and save us from the wicked ones.
Trump clearly didn't expect to win the Presidency.

He was probably the most shocked on election night. He would have preferred to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college.

scheal
05-15-2017, 02:21 PM
I have kids so I do care to have a stable country for them to grow up in not some conman to come in and try to remove checks and balances while destroying everything this country has stood for.

Can you imagine this country for your kids if Clinton had gotten into power? A new liberal supreme court judge!!!! Just look at San Francisco or California, do you want the rest of the country to look like here???? Have to send your kids to private schools because ordinary schools are being used as political tools by lefties?

scheal
05-15-2017, 02:23 PM
Trump clearly didn't expect to win the Presidency.

He was probably the most shocked on election night. He would have preferred to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college.

He knew he would win as did the rest of us. Clinton ran a terrible campaign, putting terrorist supporters and pro cop killers onstage was typical of a desperate leftie. Trump is fighting both sick lefties and the die hards in his own party. You just don't know which side to support because of your stupidity. If she had promised to have a sex change after becoming elected then she might have won.

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 02:27 PM
He knew he would win as did the rest of us. Clinton ran a terrible campaign, putting terrorist supporters and pro cop killers onstage was typical of a desperate leftie. Trump is fighting both sick lefties and the die hards in his own party. You just don't know which side to support because of your stupidity. If she had promised to have a sex change after becoming elected then she might have won.
Lol he didn't know he'd win. He was making excuses and was going to start Trump TV.

He lost the popular vote by 3 million and managed to squeak by in a few states only because Clinton had low Dem turnout. Trump runs against Obama and Trump would be toast instantly.

I mean he got less votes in Wisconsin than Romney and Bush!

And Trump is a FAILURE. How's that wall coming along? How's the Obamacare repeal? How's NAFTA renegotations? The dude is out of his element and now he's starting to go full neocon (claiming Assad is Holocausting his own people).

He told DACA kids "not to worry" and that "we have a heart" instead of mass deportations.

The ONLY two things that Trump has done that Jeb Bush wouldn't have done was choose Sessions as his AG and end TPP. That's it. You voted for Jeb Bush - good job!

CaliSuperSport
05-15-2017, 02:30 PM

It may seem pathetic but this is literally all I care about.

dhawkeye1980
05-15-2017, 02:31 PM
Lol he didn't know he'd win. He was making excuses and was going to start Trump TV.

He lost the popular vote by 3 million and managed to squeak by in a few states only because Clinton had low Dem turnout. Trump runs against Obama and Trump would be toast instantly.

And Trump is a FAILURE. How's that wall coming along? How's the Obamacare repeal? How's NAFTA renegotations? The dude is out of his element and now he's starting to go full neocon (claiming Assad is Holocausting his own people).

He told DACA kids "not to worry" and that "we have a heart" instead of mass deportations.

The ONLY two things that Trump has done that Jeb Bush wouldn't have done was choose Sessions as his AG and end TPP. That's it. You voted for Jeb Bush - good job!

No he didnt lose the popular vote because the popular vote isnt a competition idiot. Also please continue to ignore
Voter fraud found in Detroit
Veritas
Illegals voting.
Dead people voting.

But yea muh popular vote

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 02:35 PM
No he didnt lose the popular vote because the popular vote isnt a competition idiot. Also please continue to ignore
Voter fraud found in Detroit
Veritas
Illegals voting.
Dead people voting.

But yea muh popular vote
Lol.

The fact is that the Republicans have reached their max vote count - the Democrats can only GROW.

The fact Bush got more votes in Wisconsin, Ohio and Michigan in 2004 than Trump did is amazing. Bush 2004 was the peak of the Republican party.

You need low Dem turnout to win and that means your ideas suck. Face it, America is becoming more diverse and there's NOTHING you can do about it! :-)

CaliSuperSport
05-15-2017, 02:45 PM
Lol.

The fact is that the Republicans have reached their max vote count - the Democrats can only GROW.

The fact Bush got more votes in Wisconsin, Ohio and Michigan in 2004 than Trump did is amazing. Bush 2004 was the peak of the Republican party.

You need low Dem turnout to win and that means your ideas suck. Face it, America is becoming more diverse and there's NOTHING you can do about it! :-)

Yup, more and more ethnic minorities are joining the party of reason. The Republican Party.

Or if not the Republican Party, they're becoming independents.

So you lose twice, boyo. The liberal fascist tour's over.

dhawkeye1980
05-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Lol.

Fact, only way democrat party gets votes is by bringing in refugees and illegals. Once that stops under trump you can kiss the democrat fan base good bye. The next gen is growing more conservative w all the crap democrats are shoving down their throats. Democrats will lose more seats in 2018 and have no viable candidates to run against trump

Kane_89
05-15-2017, 02:57 PM
Jan 17' "God DAMN! Trump has accomplished more in his first week than any President ever has! MAGA!"

May 17: "its only been 4-5 months, you guise expect him to do everything?"

LAWL

vickissick07
05-15-2017, 02:59 PM
Wtf Libs love Ann Coulter now!

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 03:04 PM
Yup, more and more ethnic minorities are joining the party of reason. The Republican Party.

Or if not the Republican Party, they're becoming independents.

So you lose twice, boyo. The liberal fascist tour's over.
Party of reason?

The Iraq war? Bush tax cuts? Great recession? Lmao!

And no, minorities are not "joining" the GOP. The GOP is dead by 2028 due to Latino population. Trump barely hung on to Arizona and Texas.

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 03:05 PM
Fact, only way democrat party gets votes is by bringing in refugees and illegals. Once that stops under trump you can kiss the democrat fan base good bye. The next gen is growing more conservative w all the crap democrats are shoving down their throats. Democrats will lose more seats in 2018 and have no viable candidates to run against trump
The GOP got 62 million votes in 2004.

It barely managed to get 62.9 million votes in 2016.

The Democrats have got 65.8 million+ votes in 3 elections in a row.

We're sooo scared!

miamiceo
Party of reason?

The Iraq war? Bush tax cuts? Great recession? Lmao!

And no, minorities are not "joining" the GOP. The GOP is dead by 2028 due to Latino population. Trump barely hung on to Arizona and Texas.

We might all be dead by then at the current pace if we keep electing retarded leaders.

US_Ranger
just a matter of time til Coulter goes off hinged

ylTpv2QgRdE

Is this real life?

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 03:06 PM
We might all be dead by then at the current pace if we keep electing retarded leaders.
Hey man! Don't you know the party of BUSH and TRUMP is the "party of reason!" LMAO!

He needs to just say it: he wants a less diverse America.

Rayzor84
05-15-2017, 03:08 PM

He would've lost to Obama bc people voted for Obama so they could say they were part of the history of the first black president. Luckily these people didn't repeat that mistake with the first female.

BullittEV
05-15-2017, 03:08 PM

compares Trump winning the election to the likes of two atomic bombs dropped on Japan.

LMFAO this you?

gjc75gzztdw

damn youre a fukking loser .. imagine miamiceo being your father, LOL family of cuck screechers

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 03:09 PM
LMFAO this you?
utube]

damn youre a fukking loser lmao
Conservatives are the most anti-free speech people on the planet.

Noliberals4
05-15-2017, 03:10 PM
He would've lost to Obama bc people voted for Obama so they could say they were part of the history of the first black president. Luckily these people didn't repeat that mistake with the first female.
Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump.

Trump squeaked by wins in states where Dem turnout was low.

If anything Trump's win just doomed the GOP permanently after his term.

Rayzor84
05-15-2017, 03:16 PM
Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump.

Trump squeaked by wins in states where Dem turnout was low.

If anything Trump's win just doomed the GOP permanently after his term.

Ah yes the old popular vote line

Maestro
05-15-2017, 04:00 PM

To be fair, I don't think trump is conning anyone. He's legitimately trying to do everything he proposed in his speeches, I think he's been taken by surprise at all the roadblocks he's being faced with......WITH THAT SAID, he does deserve all the ridicule he's currently getting considering he was hopping around from state to state belittling other politicians and journalists alike and showboating about how "easy" it is to run a country and get stuff done. I'm sure he'll do just fine once he figures all this chit out.

Renegade83
05-15-2017, 04:05 PM

Who cares? The people that wanted real tax and healthcare reform. You know... like everyone.

Maestro
05-15-2017, 04:07 PM
Ah yes the old popular vote line

He's not wrong though.

Noone is claiming that hill-dog should have won because she won the popular vote. The electoral college did its job. Without it, whichever politician wins California, it would be gg for their opponent. trumps win was largely influenced by disgruntled bernie supporters that voted for trump as a protest vote against the democratic party and coupled with a large portion of registered democrats simply not going out to vote due to lack of enthusiasm it was what propelled trump to victory (in the same way that Romney lost of Obama). Its something trump really needs to take into account when he runs in 2020. If the democrats can trot someone out that they can all rally behind, he may be in trouble.

Maestro
05-15-2017, 04:08 PM
Who cares? The people that wanted real tax and healthcare reform. You know... like everyone.

I didn't listen to much of her speeches. Did she have a healthcare plan that was drastically different from the ACA? I thought she simply wanted to leave it as it is.

Darkhare
05-15-2017, 04:09 PM
Lol.

Stop just stop, you're saying anything right now.

You've never posted a single fact in your time here, don't even try calling your bs "facts".

Renegade83
05-15-2017, 04:12 PM
I didn't listen to much of her speeches. Did she have a healthcare plan that was drastically different from the ACA? I thought she simply wanted to leave it as it is.

I was replying to the poster who basically said that nobody cares what Trump does, simply because it's not Hillary in the White House, quite possibly the most idiotic statement I've read today.

scheal
05-15-2017, 04:13 PM
Yeh, grown men allowed in little girls restrooms. What progress

Austanian
05-15-2017, 04:19 PM

I have read a few of her books.

She is brilliant and great at what she does which is creating talking points and rallying the far right base.

However, most of her statements are 3/4s true and 1/4 BS. So if your goal is to make libtards look stupid on Facebook she is a great asset. However, you will also be wrong...

A-GAME
05-15-2017, 04:22 PM
She got into trolling as a job when it was a new concept. Basically says things that are clearly designed to be more provocative than substantial but obviously appeals to good chunk of conservatives. Smart but not profound, kind of a less obvious Milo though using a different schtick.

I don't think this is a fair assessment.

She is direct, and that puts a lot of people off because society is built on "muh feelz" in the current year. But her positions are valid, and she backs them up with statistics.

People cry about her direct approach, but I've never seen anyone argue with her about the facts.

Austanian
05-15-2017, 04:28 PM

She is direct, and that puts a lot of people off because society is built on "muh feelz" in the current year. But her positions are valid, and she backs them up with statistics.

People cry about her direct approach, but I've never seen anyone argue with her about the facts.

People do it all the time. That is my biggest criticism of her.

She does use facts... However, she knows what she wants to say and then finds the documentation to say it. However, in doing so she ignores all of the counter evidence to her point.

Virtually everything she says is "Well that is true, but...."

namdingo
05-15-2017, 04:29 PM
Yeh, grown men allowed in little girls restrooms. What progress

you're talking about trump creeping in the underage girls changing rooms of his beauty pageants, right?

Audioslave
05-15-2017, 04:39 PM
I have read a few of her books.

She is brilliant and great at what she does which is creating talking points and rallying the far right base.

However, most of her statements are 3/4s true and 1/4 BS. So if your goal is to make libtards look stupid on Facebook she is a great asset. However, you will also be wrong...

I have never read any of her books and I pretty much disagree with almost everything she says. With that said, she is no idiot. I used to think she was, but if you look into her you would see that she has quite the credentials. I still think she uses hyperbole very well and maybe even creates fallacious theses in order to market herself or "character." I think she knows exactly what she is doing. I am no fan of hers, but I know she's not stupid.

Mr Beer
05-15-2017, 04:39 PM

I have no issue with a direct approach, I do have a problem with binary thinking because reality is complex. However, people are fkn idiots and pithy conservative talking points carefully pitched to aggravate the hell out of liberals sell nicely. Can't blame her for that though, hate the game not the player.

wickedman
05-15-2017, 04:45 PM
Meh I agree with her. Outside of Gorsuch, Trump really hasn't done much besides blocking Hillary (who would have been actively trying to ruin this country).

But at the same time I also already told myself that I'm not going to get riled up a few months into a 4 year long Presidency. If at the end of 4 years we don't have a wall underway, the economy stagnates, and get some Obamacare retread that doesn't look like it will be a huge improvement - I won't support him then.

scheal
05-15-2017, 05:03 PM
Nope,. I was referring to Obama's greatest achievement