PDA

View Full Version : SompletelyCoper.

ninous26
05-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Why you always mad bro?

Srs.

YesWayNoWeigh
05-12-2017, 04:04 PM
He's easily one of the most pathetic posters during this time of the year. Guy just copes all day so he can say "see I was right!111"

ninous26
05-12-2017, 04:05 PM
He's easily one of the most pathetic posters during this time of the year. Guy just copes all day so he can say "see I was right!111"

I'm not even gonna say anything other than he's always mad as phuck. It's concerning.

Every post has a nagging, upset tone to it.

It's time to calm down brah

mvpshaq32
05-12-2017, 04:22 PM
in on Lebronie cope thread

Upshall18
05-12-2017, 04:25 PM
Dam. Coper truly is CEO 10K with all that real estate he owns

AriGhold
05-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Hes the Sean spicer of the sports misc

SompletelyCober
05-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Holy sh!t I didn't realize I owned this much real estate.

I own as much as Trump - ironically the guy the LeHillary stans hate

ninous26
05-12-2017, 04:51 PM
I voted for Trump tho.

CobyWan
05-12-2017, 04:59 PM
If I found out one of my good friends spent his time trolling like cober I could never look at them the same. Of course this would never happen because they have full lives. Filled with things worthwhile of their time.

Imagine you met a coworker and asked what they did for fun. "Oh I go on a forum to troll and annoy people all day." Then you go out of your way to never have to hang out with that person because they're definitely a loser. lmao

criminal_manne
05-12-2017, 05:14 PM
If I found out one of my good friends spent his time trolling like cober I could never look at them the same. Of course this would never happen because they have full lives. Filled with things worthwhile of their time.

Imagine you met a coworker and asked what they did for fun. "Oh I go on a forum to troll and annoy people all day." Then you go out of your way to never have to hang out with that person because they're definitely a loser. lmao

You just described like 95% of the sports misc

SompletelyCober
05-12-2017, 05:16 PM
When you're wrong- you call it trolling and cope by personally attacking the other guy.

Typical cuck tactics. But what can you do when your idol is the biggest cuck in the nba? You have to conform to his mindset.

Sad

JmanTheJuiceman
05-12-2017, 05:17 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OCauiZ2Sfb8/hqdefault.jpg

cashinout
05-12-2017, 05:21 PM

this is a stupid post

the majority of people spend their entire day online, just because some spend it on facebook and snapchat doesn't mean they're any better

ninous26
05-12-2017, 05:23 PM
When you're wrong- you call it trolling and cope by personally attacking the other guy.

Typical cuck tactics. But what can you do when your idol is the biggest cuck in the nba? You have to conform to his mindset.

Sad

Who are you talking to? Me?

LBJ ain't my idol whatsoever. Just because I say he's the best player I get labeled all sorts of names because you and others disagree with me?

I'm a Suns fan, and my favorite player is the Greek Freak.

Don't you remember I made this thread and you repped me?

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172832221

So, I ask again. Why you so mad brah?

CobyWan
05-12-2017, 05:27 PM

Sad

The difference is between you and me is Lebron isn't my idol just because I like him as a player. Everything I type out isn't filled with hyperbole like you either. Nor do I have any agenda towards those that don't like him. Or happen to like Player X more so than I do. There aren't these imaginary sides of this imaginary war that plays out in your head where people that like Lebron are your sworn foe. And their entire being is composed of some sports player they like but you do not.

this is a stupid post

the majority of people spend their entire day online, just because some spend it on facebook and snapchat doesn't mean they're any better

There's a difference between spending your time online, and spending your time online to troll. Yes all my friends are on FB but they don't spend their time on the weight watchers page just to get a rise out of fat people. That's the difference.

SompletelyCober
05-12-2017, 05:51 PM
You guys are so sad.

You really think someone is trolling and get this upset about it if they say lebron is top 10 all time but not as high on the list as you think he is, because you know, a number of players are more accomplished than him.

If you're really this rustled over something as trivial as that I trluy feel sorry for you srs

ninous26
05-12-2017, 05:56 PM
You guys are so sad.

You really think someone is trolling and get this upset about it if they say lebron is top 10 all time but not as high on the list as you think he is, because you know, a number of players are more accomplished than him.

If you're really this rustled over something as trivial as that I trluy feel sorry for you srs

Can you avoid the topic of LeBron James and legitimately answer the question.

Why are you always mad and nagging?

CobyWan
05-12-2017, 05:59 PM
You're dumb bro.

I just posted nobody cares as much about who does or doesn't like Lebron.

And you respond with something about Lebron.

SompletelyCober
05-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Can you avoid the topic of LeBron James and legitimately answer the question.

Why are you always mad and nagging?

I can't tell if you're being serious srs.

Not once in my 7 years on the misc have I ever been even mildly emotional. Stop projecting your emotions onto me.

If you ever met me irl you'd be much more likely to say I'm a robot or something along those lines because nothing bothers me and I never get upset. I'm literally the last person anyone would accuse of being angry or emotional. Just because things bother you online doesn't mean everyone else is built like you. Someone called someone else autistic on here and you flipped out. I have an autistic relative and it's never crossed my mind to start calling people out and become even remotely emotional because some miscer used that word in a disparaging manner.

If you really think I'm even slightly mad just because I post facts here and call someone else an idiot or an insect then that's on you. You're reading way too much into the posts on here.

cashinout
05-12-2017, 06:19 PM
There's a difference between spending your time online, and spending your time online to troll. Yes all my friends are on FB but they don't spend their time on the weight watchers page just to get a rise out of fat people. That's the difference.

lold at that example, that would be funny as fuk

ninous26
05-12-2017, 06:20 PM
I can't tell if you're being serious srs.

Not once in my 7 years on the misc have I ever been even mildly emotional. Stop projecting your emotions onto me.

If you ever met me irl you'd be much more likely to say I'm a robot or something along those lines because nothing bothers me and I never get upset. I'm literally the last person anyone would accuse of being angry or emotional. Just because things bother you online doesn't mean everyone else is built like you. Someone called someone else autistic on here and you flipped out. I have an autistic relative and it's never crossed my mind to start calling people out and become even remotely emotional because some miscer used that word in a disparaging manner.

If you really think I'm even slightly mad just because I post facts here and call someone else an idiot or an insect then that's on you. You're reading way too much into the posts on here.

Ok, it just seems like you get mad and nag about everything. Even in non LeBron topics. I was just asking why because it's misc. I just can't recall seeing a calm post from you.

Yes I'm being serious.

SompletelyCober
05-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Ok, it just seems like you get mad and nag about everything. Even in non LeBron topics. I was just asking why because it's misc. I just can't recall seeing a calm post from you.

Yes I'm being serious.

No one is mad on the misc unless they're a complete moron. Even if I make a post about LeBron on here and someone tells me I'm a retard and should kill myself I wouldn't assume they're angry. It's an internet message board where a bunch of men talk sh!t about everything under the sun. It's a locker room.

You ask your buddies if they're angry when you say or do something stupid and they say you're an idiot? It's like that.

Spill512
05-12-2017, 06:44 PM
OP is the guy reporting people to the mods when they hurt his feelings, and he's claiming other people get emotional.

I honestly thought ninous was trolling with some of his posts, but the more I see, the more I realize this dude is just lowkey a weird guy.

SompletelyCober
05-12-2017, 06:49 PM
OP is the guy reporting people to the mods when they hurt his feelings, and he's claiming other people get emotional.

I honestly thought ninous was trolling with some of his posts, but the more I see, the more I realize this dude is just lowkey a weird guy.

There's a lot of projection on the misc. I mean the guy called me out for being emotional and he's clearly one of the more emotional guys on here. Some things never change on the misc.

ninous26
05-12-2017, 07:56 PM
My emotions are very high. I can't contain them

Help me pls.

sooby
05-12-2017, 08:12 PM
ITT

sports miscers coping with the fact that SompletelyCober owns multiple residences inside their heads.

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 08:28 PM
No one is mad on the misc unless they're a complete moron. Even if I make a post about LeBron on here and someone tells me I'm a retard and should kill myself I wouldn't assume they're angry. It's an internet message board where a bunch of men talk sh!t about everything under the sun. It's a locker room.

You ask your buddies if they're angry when you say or do something stupid and they say you're an idiot? It's like that.

lebron fans are pretty mad. regular basketball fans are just having fun but i feel genuine malice when i read posts from lebron fans and bitterness when i read posts from cleveland fans

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 08:29 PM
ITT

sports miscers coping with the fact that SompletelyCober owns multiple residences inside their heads.

how much is his rent doe

AriGhold
05-12-2017, 08:33 PM
how much is his rent doe

Lol if it isn't mr e fraudin

ninous26
05-12-2017, 08:34 PM
how much is his rent doe

Hows your gf, 5-7k watch and 120k car that the bank owns?

Spill512
05-12-2017, 08:35 PM

It's crazy that he makes a 6 digit salary and you guys still let him live in your head rent free.

YesWayNoWeigh
05-12-2017, 08:35 PM

Sadyoure a raps fan and called Kyrie "daddy"

Said cavs have 50% chance to beat gsw. Just stop

ninous26
05-12-2017, 08:36 PM
It's crazy that he makes a 6 digit salary and you guys still let him live in your head rent free.

It's crazy how you take a 120k car that he "drives" and call it his salary.

Hows poker going for you?

Spill512
05-12-2017, 08:37 PM
It's crazy how you take a 120k car that he "drives" and call it his salary.

Hows poker going for you?

What are you talking about? Can you read?

I never said he has a 120k salary.

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 08:38 PM

how mad would you be if i showed you povery brah my goodies? would you guys take a ban bet?

i think you guys should be more concerned with yourselves. cause the thought of anybody owning nice things seems so unimaginable to you lmao

but i am more than willing to do a ban bet with both you clowns.

ninous26
05-12-2017, 08:38 PM
What are you talking about? Can you read?

Snap reply. Do you snap call like that IRL? Basement poker doesn't count.

ninous26
05-12-2017, 08:40 PM
how mad would you be if i showed you povery brah my goodies? would you guys take a ban bet?

Ban bet accepted. Let's compare title vs title. Cars, properties and businesses. Get yours ready.

Spill512
05-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Snap reply. Do you snap call like that IRL? Basement poker doesn't count.

Stop making cringy poker references buddy. Your monthly rent is my small blind.

AriGhold
05-12-2017, 08:42 PM

I don't know what would be worse... you making up a fake life to try to brag to strangers online or actually doing really well for yourself but still being so sad that you need the validation.

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Ban bet accepted. Let's compare title vs title. Cars, properties and businesses. Get yours ready.

I don't know what would be worse... you making up a fake life to try to brag to strangers online or actually doing really well for yourself but still being so sad that you need the validation.

hey i didnt start this, i was just talking bout magic the gathering cards cause some dude brought it up but you guys had to use it against me like enjoying magic the gather means youre some loser or something

cashinout
05-12-2017, 08:51 PM

i think you guys should be more concerned with yourselves. cause the thought of anybody owning nice things seems so unimaginable to you lmao

but i am more than willing to do a ban bet with both you clowns.

i am interested in what you actually do

ninous26
05-12-2017, 08:52 PM
hey i didnt start this, i was just talking bout magic the gathering cards cause some dude brought it up but you guys had to use it against me like enjoying magic the gather means youre some loser or something

Don't back out of this phaggot. I want you to go to Porscheusa.com and put in this Porsche code... Pjcd9gh4

I will be the recipient in late August/early July. I rent exotics WEEKLY for the fuk of it and I only work 2 hours a day. Lulz. I literally have nothing better to do.

Spill, I'll be signing up for the WSOP 2019 with a couple of my other brahs.

RENT FREE BRAHS!! I own, I don't rent.

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Don't back out of this phaggot. I want you to go to Porscheusa.com and put in this Porsche code... Pjcd9gh4

I will be the recipient in late August/early July. I rent exotics WEEKLY for the fuk of it and I only work 2 hours a day. Lulz. I literally have nothing better to do.

Spill, I'll be signing up for the WSOP 2019 with a couple of my other brahs.

RENT FREE BRAHS!! I own, I don't rent.

my car will be here next week. its documented in the automotive section of the misc, thread started by me. as of right now i drive a 2010 535gt

as of your car, i really dont care what you drive. good for you. i wasnt the 1 calling you frauding.

back out of what? what you wanna see 1st?

AriGhold
05-12-2017, 08:56 PM

I wasn't the one giving you **** about it

pyroknife
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder32/500x/21777032.jpg

waisoserious
i am interested in what you actually do

i sell engines and turbochargers. but for marine vessels (fishing vessels, container vessels).

both complete engines and spare parts

i can do genuine or 2nd hand

we also do repairs if the vessel is local

i am in taiwan

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 08:57 PM
I wasn't the one giving you **** about it

sorry i lump all of you together. it can confusing dealing with different lebron fans or haters

cashinout
05-12-2017, 09:00 PM
i sell engines and turbochargers. but for marine vessels (fishing vessels, container vessels).

both complete engines and spare parts

i can do genuine or 2nd hand

we also do repairs if the vessel is local

i am in taiwan

are you a salesman or an owner?

ninous26
05-12-2017, 09:00 PM
my car will be here next week. its documented in the automotive section of the misc, thread started by me. as of right now i drive a 2010 535gt

as of your car, i really dont care what you drive. good for you. i wasnt the 1 calling you frauding.

back out of what? what you wanna see 1st?

120k car of piss. So much for your ban bet. Bimmers are TRASH. Let's see your watches brah.

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 09:02 PM
are you a salesman or an owner?

sales. the owner is my father. but he doesnt know how to use computers or speak english. i started helping him 9 yrs ago. before that i was doing factory sales at a SMT plant that manufactured for gigabyte, asus, dlink etc. and before that i sold toys for toys r us

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 09:07 PM
120k car of piss. So much for your ban bet. Bimmers are TRASH. Let's see your watches brah.

let me find my posts about it in the mwc thread

edit:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163603501&p=1368855021&viewfull=1#post1368855021

here you go.

cashinout
05-12-2017, 09:10 PM
sales. the owner is my father. but he doesnt know how to use computers or speak english. i started helping him 9 yrs ago. before that i was doing factory sales at a SMT plant that manufactured for gigabyte, asus, dlink etc. and before that i sold toys for toys r us

oh noice

but im confused, is your dad's business out of the USA or Taiwan? Is he a former peasant

waisoserious
05-12-2017, 09:20 PM
oh noice

but im confused, is your dad's business out of the USA or Taiwan? Is he a former peasant

my dad was a fisherman. like actual purse seiner (nets) fishing and then he became an engineer for yamaha without even going to college.

i have been living in taiwan for the past 9 yrs and i havent lived in LA for the past 11 yrs. i just leave US in my location to avoid all the racist comments about being asian cause everybody on this board is so ethnically tolerant

Upshall18
05-13-2017, 04:58 AM
But you outed yourself with the magic cards

SompletelyCober
05-13-2017, 11:26 AM
youre a raps fan and called Kyrie "daddy"

Said cavs have 50% chance to beat gsw. Just stop

I'd rather have Kyrie over Curry in the finals and lebron over Durant. Besides them Cleveland has Love and is stacked with role players. Not my fault I'm objective and all the lebron fans are already coping like the cavs have no shot to soften the blow if they lose.

Lebron is obviously one of the best players of all time and has a stacked team that will be fully rested. Not sure why his fans have to be disingenuous and act like he has no shot.

FakeRabona
05-13-2017, 11:34 AM
I'd rather have Kyrie over Curry in the finals and lebron over Durant. Besides them Cleveland has Love and is stacked with role players. Not my fault I'm objective and all the lebron fans are already coping like the cavs have no shot to soften the blow if they lose.

Lebron is obviously one of the best players of all time and has a stacked team that will be fully rested. Not sure why his fans have to be disingenuous and act like he has no shot.

Objectively speaking Golden State has 4 current top 20 players and Cleveland has 1, that's probably why Vegas makes the Warriors such heavy favourites.

But I agree a team that has LeBron on it has a shot against anyone.

JmanTheJuiceman
05-13-2017, 11:55 AM
This might be the cringiest thread on the entire misc

MrStrange
05-13-2017, 01:07 PM

For once I agree with this guy.

Upshall18
05-13-2017, 01:18 PM

1) Anime Thread
2) That thread where they talked about magic cards
3) This thread

SompletelyCober
05-13-2017, 01:44 PM

Yep, you gotta be a special kind of cuck to make a thread like this when you're the epitome of what you're accusing someone else of being.

But hey, what can you expect from a LeCuck. it's in their nature

JmanTheJuiceman
05-13-2017, 01:50 PM
Yep, you gotta be a special kind of cuck to make a thread like this when you're the epitome of what you're accusing someone else of being.

But hey, what can you expect from a LeCuck. it's in their nature

Hey don't forget, you used to be THE LeCuck of the Sports misc.

SompletelyCober
05-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Hey don't forget, you used to be THE LeCuck of the Sports misc.

People grow, they evolve.

Or devolve in LeBron's case. Some mistakes have been made in my past. I won't deny it. But I stand here before you today a new man. A better man.

Belome
05-13-2017, 02:50 PM
Thread is awkward...I really cringed... and read every single post.
Carry on.

JmanTheJuiceman
05-13-2017, 03:39 PM
People "grow", they "evolve".

Or "devolve" in LeBron's case. Some mistakes have been made in my past. I won't deny it. But I stand here before you today a "new" man. A "better" man.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/31/1c/02311c0558e9b25b8c69e97241401074.jpg

ballzofpeaze
05-13-2017, 08:57 PM
tbh just assumed after shweezy's 12th alt acc. got banned, they just have a shared account now and it's compared to a mid 40s married couple's shared facebook account.

YoungMetro24
05-14-2017, 09:00 AM
Amazing how one man occupies the thoughts of so many posters. #OccupySportsMisc

tanofpeace
05-14-2017, 09:04 AM
he might not be sompletelycober afterall

Future24
05-14-2017, 09:26 AM
tbh just assumed after shweezy's 12th alt acc. got banned, they just have a shared account now and it's compared to a mid 40s married couple's shared facebook account.

Amazing how one man occupies the thoughts of so many posters. #OccupySportsMisc

Strong irony

sooby
05-14-2017, 09:54 AM
lmfao @ this failure of a thread, wtf am I reading here.

YoungMetro24
05-14-2017, 10:46 AM
Strong irony

How, Sway?

Future24
05-14-2017, 03:02 PM
How, Sway?The post immediately after is about how Cober had space rent free in these kids mind.

But my man shweezy has been gone for YEARS and he still had a penthouse in the mind of all these miscers.

YoungMetro24
05-14-2017, 03:41 PM
The post immediately after is about how Cober had space rent free in these kids mind.

But my man shweezy has been gone for YEARS and he still had a penthouse in the mind of all these miscers.

I don't trust these miscers.

ballzofpeaze
05-14-2017, 04:46 PM
Strong irony

Abstract ideas providing food4thought