PDA

View Full Version : Why are Lowry and Derozan such cucks?

IsLifeRealLife
05-06-2017, 01:37 PM
First you have Derozan saying that he'll pay someone $100 if they can find someone that can stop Lebron.

Now you have Lowry who said: "They’ve got LeBron James and nobody’s closing the gap on him. I don’t know when his prime is going to stop. I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. I think he’ll be able to continue what he’s doing for a long time."

I understand doing it after the series but doing it while the series is still going on? Lmao what a bunch of cucks

HughBMyron
05-06-2017, 01:44 PM
First you have Derozan saying that he'll pay someone $100 if they can find someone that can stop Lebron.

Now you have Lowry who said: "They’ve got LeBron James and nobody’s closing the gap on him. I don’t know when his prime is going to stop. I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. I think he’ll be able to continue what he’s doing for a long time."

I understand doing it after the series but doing it while the series is still going on? Lmao what a bunch of cucks

If they were smart they would run out to the easy west so they wouldn't have to face Lebron every year.

8PointBuck
05-06-2017, 02:11 PM
can you blame them? they're two trash players that don't belong in the playoffs with the big boys. raptors aren't a playoff team.

it's like a six grade AAU player going up against Kansas' starting five. Of course they're gonna be wide eyed cucks and glamorize how they're getting their ass kicked.

realmiscer
05-06-2017, 02:13 PM
fukking repped

IsLifeRealLife
05-06-2017, 03:09 PM
If they were smart they would run out to the easy west so they wouldn't have to face Lebron every year.

Lowry should go to the Spurs

biggquis
05-06-2017, 03:14 PM
can you blame them? they're two trash players that don't belong in the playoffs with the big boys. raptors aren't a playoff team.

it's like a six grade AAU player going up against Kansas' starting five. Of course they're gonna be wide eyed cucks and glamorize how they're getting their ass kicked.

I mean, maybe they'd have more success if they didn't have to get their season ended by the Cavs

SompletelyCober
05-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Raptors suck. LeBron with another free ride to the Finals through the East aka the junior division of the NBA. Same story as every other year of his career.

IsLifeRealLife
05-06-2017, 03:56 PM
The Raptors are clearly the biggest threat to the Cavs. Derozan has left Earth this season, Lowry and Ibaka are playing for big contracts, team is deep af, most versatile team in the East that can play big or small, arguably the best defense in the East, added toughness with Ibaka and Tucker.

to

Raptors suck. LeBron with another free ride to the Finals through the East aka the junior division of the NBA. Same story as every other year of his career.

lol

Iguodala
05-06-2017, 04:02 PM
They have given up. They are the worse. I don't care if they get their ass whooped but have some pride. Their fans will abandon them this year. That could never be wizards or celtics, even if they were getting their ass whooped. They are not good leaders or superstars, they can't even play well at the same time.

P51
05-06-2017, 04:12 PM
to

lol

Logged in to rep

Raptors suck. LeBron with another free ride to the Finals through the East aka the junior division of the NBA. Same story as every other year of his career.Logged in to neg

WildBill112
05-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Sports miscers during the regular season:
Raptors/celtics/wizards will beat the cavs in the postseason

Sports miscers during the playoffs:
Lebron with another cakewalk to the finals!!!

HoustonMiscer
05-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Lol Lowry maybe you should back to daddy and the hand that fed you called the Houston Rockets you cuck

YesWayNoWeigh
05-06-2017, 04:16 PM
to

lollmao rekt. What a fukin moron

biggquis
05-06-2017, 04:26 PM

And with that, we can shut down the subsection for the day

UWofPeace
05-06-2017, 05:05 PM

autistic screeching

notWilliam
05-06-2017, 05:24 PM
would you rather have them say that or this

6U6f69HRocI

Sikhveins
05-06-2017, 05:36 PM
to

lol

Repped lol

i like how all these LeBron haters aka Microsoft Excel sheets of data will say anything to undermine Legeneral

WafflesBrah
05-06-2017, 06:41 PM
TrashBrothers back at it again. The most overrated weak minded duo in the NBA. How do you dik suck a guy on the other team you're playing in the playoffs that cucks you ever year? SAD!. The Craptors are a massive joke!. Even the Knicks have a brighter future.

SompletelyCober
05-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Logged in to rep

Logged in to neg

Too bad you already negged me recently so you're on spread because you're a no life phaggot cuck who didn't even reply to the thread you negged me in.

Will log in to lol at you when LeBron loses in the finals you manlet loser.

ninous26
05-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Too bad you already negged me recently so you're on spread because you're a no life phaggot cuck who didn't even reply to the thread you negged me in.

Fukkin LOL @ you.

nvrstopworking
05-06-2017, 07:43 PM
TrashBrothers back at it again. The most overrated weak minded duo in the NBA. How do you dik suck a guy on the other team you're playing in the playoffs that cucks you ever year? SAD!. The Craptors are a massive joke!. Even the Knicks have a brighter future.

Maybe they should just pull a KD and join the Cavs next year.

XFactah416
05-06-2017, 11:42 PM
they're basically on the court and witnessing the LeJesus doing his thing.

and they're helpless cause to stop it. it's a sad feel watching lebron spin the ball twice in front of ibaka and then drill the 3 on him.

AriGhold
05-06-2017, 11:50 PM
It's amazing how the narrative from a few months ago that the cavs weren't going to make it out of the east because they suck and all these contenders stand in the way quickly changed to the cavs have a free ride.

Completelystupid isn't the only one to flip flop. Whatever fits their narrative!!!

HoustonMiscer
05-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Lol this really is pathetic. Even though Lebron owns you, still you cannot be cucklord of cucks and admit defeat like this. It sickens me

tekkenbruh
05-07-2017, 01:09 AM

meltdown

http://i.imgur.com/EVRHHfR.jpg

SompletelyCober
05-07-2017, 01:30 AM
Dead at LeCucks taking time out of their day to make chops of me. And even saving it to their computers for future use.

I believe this is what the low IQ band of LeCucks on here refers to as "rent free"

http://i.imgur.com/0c4VdSS.gif

tekkenbruh
05-07-2017, 02:17 AM
Dead at LeCucks taking time out of their day to make chops of me. And even saving it to their computers for future use.

I believe this is what the low IQ band of LeCucks on here refers to as "rent free"

[img]http://i.imgur.com/0c4VdSS.gif[img]

meltdown in full swing

nvrstopworking
05-07-2017, 09:10 AM
This is the main reason why I wanted Masai to pull the trigger and bring Cousins in. SAC probably would have done the deal for JV and maybe a pick.... and the Raps would have had a marquee big who could rape the Cavs and not take chit from Lebron.

Instead we get to watch this group of "nice guys" get swept easily.

Missed opportunities.

HoustonMiscer
05-07-2017, 09:12 AM
This is the main reason why I wanted Masai to pull the trigger and bring Cousins in. SAC probably would have done the deal for JV and maybe a pick.... and the Raps would have had a marquee big who could rape the Cavs and not take chit from Lebron.

Missed opportunities.

Nice guys finish last in NBA and irl

AriGhold
05-07-2017, 09:15 AM

Missed opportunities.

You believe one player could turn the raps from the rapee to the raper?

He might have been able to make it a series. He wasn't going to make the series do a 180. Especially with no playoff experience.

YesWayNoWeigh
05-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Lol 2:20

E_N1ctJR30Q

Chairman7w
05-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Oh FFS... That's shameful

E_N1ctJR30Q

Spill512
05-07-2017, 09:22 PM

E_N1ctJR30Q

No pride.

This is sad. Might as well tuck your nuts between your legs. This is who you're putting out on the court as your leaders Canada. smh

Phobaphobia
05-07-2017, 09:38 PM
No pride.

This is sad. Might as well tuck your nuts between your legs. This is who you're putting out on the court as your leaders Canada. smhHardly anyone in Canada gives a f about bball. It's the least popular of the 4 major sports

nvrstopworking
05-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Sad to see. Hope that Demar stops complaining and finally develops a 3pt shot over the summer to complete his game (some D would be nice too). There's absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be at least a good standstill 3pt shooter at this point in his career.

GotNext
05-07-2017, 11:48 PM
I remember when there was a chance Lakers would offer DeRozan a max contract in his free agency. Fuark, so glad he didn't come.

People make fun of Durant and say LeBron has his soul, but look at Lowry/DeRozan ... shameful.

sloop
05-08-2017, 04:44 AM
LOL Raptors, pathetic excuse of a basketball team.

Need to cut that "We the [sic] North" sh!t out.

Change it to "We the losers".

ThomasRice12
05-08-2017, 05:01 AM
Yeah! Right.

DrWilliam
05-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Why do these basketball players insist on bringing their kids with them to the post game interviews? Like I don't want to see your little ****head kid bro this is about basketball.

Iguodala
05-08-2017, 08:55 AM

E_N1ctJR30Q

Pathetic, OMG, you can respect the man without sucking his ding a ling.

brownbrah113
05-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Why do these basketball players insist on bringing their kids with them to the post game interviews? Like I don't want to see your little ****head kid bro this is about basketball.

Steph cucky and his ugly ass jalapeno cheetos lookin' daughter and chris paul and his uglier mini me have made it a trend and 'cute'. Something fat single moms share on fb, instagram and buy their jerseys for their ugly ass kids.

It's kinda funny coz its a good technique to market to ellen degeneres and caitlyn jenner support group demographic, lots of government cheque and rich husband money to spend.

sooby
05-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Steph cucky and his ugly ass jalapeno cheetos lookin' daughter and chris paul and his uglier mini me have made it a trend and 'cute'. Something fat single moms share on fb, instagram and buy their jerseys for their ugly ass kids.

It's kinda funny coz its a good technique to market to ellen degeneres and caitlyn jenner support group demographic, lots of government cheque and rich husband money to spend.

lol

MrAWatts
05-08-2017, 09:06 AM

Negged for spelling "check" the phaggot way.

brownbrah113
05-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Negged for spelling "check" the phaggot way.

more pics of kitter or negs

nvrstopworking
05-08-2017, 10:06 AM
You believe one player could turn the raps from the rapee to the raper?

He might have been able to make it a series. He wasn't going to make the series do a 180. Especially with no playoff experience.

No question CLE would have still been the favourite... but a Boogie/DD/Lowry core would have been dangerous going forward. They could have challenged the Cavs next season imo.

DrWilliam
05-08-2017, 10:38 AM

Makes sense but yeah I can't stand it. And they are all so damn ugly too like damn it's a good thing you're gonna be a little rich kid lol

Sikhveins
05-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Just another eastern conference team bowing down to there superior. Kind of sad honestly

No teams making big trades at the end of the trade deadline. Everyone knows it's GSW vs CLE.

Boston didn't step up either and will hold on to there picks for the future.

Bolz
05-08-2017, 06:48 PM

Fukin lol so much this.

Every time Lebron wins it doesn't count somehow. Every time he loses it's because he sucks and isn't a top 20 all time player.