PDA

View Full Version : No threads on possibly one one of the greatest boxers that will ever fight?

KingOfTheSquats
05-03-2017, 10:20 AM
Joshua technically as sound as Lennox Lewis, but almost as fast and powerful as Mike Tyson.

Sometimes i wonder is this a kkk thing? Is this an american pride nascar > formula 1 thing?

As much as im.a huge fan of the bronx bronze bomber, hes.ginna get ktfo by Joshua.

Bronx bomber has power, but his power is different than Joshua. Joshuas pure strenth power is 80% more than Bronx but he also packs the speed to back it up. While bronxes power is more athletic power, power that is dependant on the speed of his punch and also counting on him being accurate / being able to connect...but joshuas defense is too good. I personnaly believe this fight would be a lopsided.

lsiberian
05-03-2017, 10:36 AM
You're in the wrong section for that OP. You're probably better off in the MMA section.

JotaroJoestar
05-03-2017, 10:55 AM
Tyson Fury would beat his Joshua's ass.

YesWayNoWeigh
05-03-2017, 11:19 AM
wow talk about drinking the kool aid lmao.. one of the best just cause he beat wlad?

JotaroJoestar
05-03-2017, 11:26 AM
wow talk about drinking the kool aid lmao.. one of the best just cause he beat wlad?

Agree for once.

Wlad is a 41 year old, coming off an over 1.5 year lay off.

TMaC828
05-03-2017, 11:30 AM
Wasn't really a dominating performance. Wladmir knocked him down and he's 41. He also arguably won the entire second half of that fight up until the TKO. Joshua was also getting gassed pretty early on. Was a great performance, but too small a sample on the big stage to make a moronic declaration such as yours.

Messiahtype
05-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Lamon Brewster and Corrie Sanders really went far.

Brosnbroccoli
05-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Except he nearly got beat by a 41 year old Wlad. I'm not even sure why he didn't lose, he was so gassed and had absolutely no D for a few rounds. Surprised Wlad didn't finish it, but boxing is one of the most rigged sports so who knows.

In regards to Wilder I agree with you though. Wilder needs to fight legitimate competition before he takes on Joshua.

Hardcore_D00d
05-03-2017, 01:14 PM
not a lot of boxing fans here but yeah. potentially amazing fights this year

KingOfTheSquats
05-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Idiotic comment...wlad prepared for this fihjt harder than he ever did...that version of 41 year old wlad would have defeated fury, deontay, anyome else..wlad was on point..he jsut lost to a superior fighter

rainieravesouth
05-04-2017, 06:28 AM
deontay when he sees joshua walking towards him

http://i.imgur.com/Jr52Wxu.mp4

wilder will probably pick on bellew or klitscho then avoid fury and joshua for a few more fights by picking more tomato cans

StiffSproles
05-04-2017, 06:45 AM
GGG >>>> Joshua.