PDA

View Full Version : So Much Social and Political agendas in NBA Journalism. ruins the game..

speedyclaxton
04-26-2017, 02:07 PM
I can't watch a single hour of ESPN or any other network without some dude talking about Politics and race.

It's so disgusting.

While, in some situation one can argue that certain people get preferential marketbility due to their race....The inner fratenity has taken it to the extreme.

Jamelee hill, smith etc.

Like Comments about Curry's lighter tone skin and Westbrook's "black" personality etc.

If I had a dollar for everytime a "brotha" propped up Westbrooks "Black" personality and in the proccess call anyone who dislikes him "racist" I'd be rich as Donald trump.

SlootFlute
04-26-2017, 02:10 PM
Yet if they talked about politics that align with your views, you'd probably have 0 issues with it...

speedyclaxton
04-26-2017, 02:24 PM
Yet if they talked about politics that align with your views, you'd probably have 0 issues with it...

What?

My political views is aligned with Stephen A ****ing Smith. I'm a strong advocate of Minoritiy and liberal Goals.

But when I want to watch sports. I want to watch sports. Pure Analysis..not some analysis and opinion tained with racial, social and politocal bias.

Vhagar
04-26-2017, 02:24 PM

agreed

if black talking heads didn't make race a topic of discussion I would have 0 issue with it

WheresRondo
04-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Never heard WB being called black, that sa smith is told what to say regarding curry's light skin colour. Just like skip and shannon's show

biggquis
04-26-2017, 03:09 PM
agreed

if black talking heads didn't make race a topic of discussion I would have 0 issue with it

Too bad that's the world we live in, right?

Anyway, if you're watching ESPN for sports journalism, you're doing it wrong

shaunlivingston
04-26-2017, 03:20 PM
This is coming from a phaggot that regurgitates nothing but sports journalist engineered agendas

Spill512
04-26-2017, 04:17 PM
If I had a dollar for everytime a "brotha"

Cringe