PDA

View Full Version : Closest thing to a quick fix pill / hack/ cheat when it comes to fat loss?

WinterSurvivor
04-26-2017, 09:10 AM
I know they dont exist but some things make losing fat so much easier.

Tell me about these things.

e.g. high saety food

e.g. artificial sweeteners e.g. pepsi max drink

e.g. stuff that expands in your stomach to make you feel full when you are not

e.g. high satiety lean protein

e.g. that drug you can only get if you are super fat on prescription that blocks fat or something

juggernaut74ia
04-26-2017, 09:18 AM
e.g. high saety food

Highly individual. Many people report protein or fat makes them feel full. Others prefer low-cal, high volume foods (eg veggies)

e.g. artificial sweeteners e.g. pepsi max drink

Very highly studied. Most of the 'scare-mongering' studies referred to by the media are rat studies and/or cite results from a very excessive amount - much more than would normally be consumed. That said - common sense does and always will reign supreme.

No idea what you're referring to here

e.g. high satiety lean protein

Again...highly individual

e.g. that drug you can only get if you are super fat on prescription that blocks fat or something

I suggest you review the forum rules.

NoFeels
04-26-2017, 09:27 AM
PSMF is the closest thing you'll get to a 'miracle' weight loss method. If you can manage a couple of weeks of hell you will be taken aback at the results.

Tucane
04-26-2017, 09:41 AM
Well... my current cutting diet (food in order of preference) is mostly: Low fat Vanilla quark with salted peanut butter, meat and veggies with sauces/spices, "blendered whey", random low calorie high volume snacks and alot of close to O calorie stuff. All for satiety reasons.

This is the closest I have come to what I would call an easy deficit.

jb_alphamale
04-26-2017, 09:49 AM

Are you referring to glucomannan? I tried zero calorie pasta made out of the plant Devil's Tongue that contain tons of glucomannan. Yes they are almost zero calories but you don't feel that full as you describe.

ComeOnFFS
04-26-2017, 09:56 AM
Pickled onions.

I think the sweet ones taste great, an entire jar is 45 cals, they are quite dense, and can liven up boring great lumps of protein.

crupiea
04-26-2017, 10:02 AM
1- properly laid out diet. Takes some fiddling but everyone can do it, No need for magic pills or starvation.

randoogle
04-26-2017, 10:10 AM
The real secret is being ok with being hungry all the time.

WinterSurvivor
04-26-2017, 10:10 AM
PSMF is the closest thing you'll get to a 'miracle' weight loss method. If you can manage a couple of weeks of hell you will be taken aback at the results.

whats psmf?

WinterSurvivor
04-26-2017, 10:11 AM
ah interesting

thankyou master!

Jammer02xd
04-26-2017, 10:18 AM

This at least to some degree. It should be manageable but when you're trying to lose weight your body is going to send signals that you need to eat.

jb_alphamale
04-26-2017, 10:22 AM
This was really deep but I'm not sure how to be OK with something that has been ingrained in us for millions of years.

jb_alphamale
04-26-2017, 10:25 AM
Protein Sparing Modified Fast.

whats psmf?

WinterSurvivor
04-26-2017, 10:37 AM
This was really deep but I'm not sure how to be OK with something that has been ingrained in us for millions of years.

Compare it to tooth pain weve all been through that nasty nightmare, hunger pains are mild in comparison we can all go hungry no problem

StainlesSon
04-26-2017, 10:39 AM
Smoking, not that I advise it tho

jb_alphamale
04-26-2017, 10:42 AM
Pain is a signal that something is going or went wrong. Hunger pangs are signals as well. If I have to be really paranoid and you really care about your muscles would you feel comfortable that being hungry all the time could lead to muscle loss? You know, catabolism.

Compare it to tooth pain weve all been through that nasty nightmare, hunger pains are mild in comparison we can all go hungry no problem

Tucane
04-26-2017, 10:44 AM

Hunger pains are relatively mild at normal bodyfat levels, same goes for short/normal cuts of 16 weeks or so.

For obese individuals with more or less chronic leptin resistance or for athletes deep into the single digits of BF% such as contest level leanness, it's an entirely different matter.

juggernaut74ia
04-26-2017, 10:47 AM
Smoking, not that I advise it tho

Based on this, and the sugar thread...you really should stop dispensing your "advice".

StainlesSon
04-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Based on this, and the sugar thread...you really should stop dispensing your "advice".

Im fine jeff thanks for your concern

WinterSurvivor
04-26-2017, 11:04 AM
based on this, and the sugar thread...you really should stop dispensing your "advice".

which type of sugar do you take? Brown?

WinterSurvivor
04-26-2017, 11:19 AM
hunger pains are relatively mild at normal bodyfat levels, same goes for short/normal cuts of 16 weeks or so.

For obese individuals with more or less chronic leptin resistance or for athletes deep into the single digits of bf% such as contest level leanness, it's an entirely different matter.

yes i can

leptin resistance?

Yes i can!!!

Yes i can!!!!!!

dO YOU UNDERSTAND?