PDA

View Full Version : Why is andre robeson in league?

HayZues Christi
04-24-2017, 07:00 AM
What nba talent does he have?

Can't score, cant pass, cant dribble, cant rebound.

Supposedly a good defender, but in this new era of positionless basketball, he can't really guard bigs or smalls.

Does he have naked pics of russ slaughtering a hooker?

YesWayNoWeigh
04-24-2017, 07:07 AM
Pretty sad a shooting guard is terrified to even take wide open 3s

HayZues Christi
04-24-2017, 07:09 AM
Pretty sad a shooting guard is terrified to even take wide open 3s

Shoots 40% from ft line.

Wtf

HotRod23
04-24-2017, 07:23 AM
Well he's a good shot blocking wing I guess lol

YesWayNoWeigh
04-24-2017, 07:36 AM
Shoots 40% from ft line.

Wtfit makes no sense.. did this kid only practice defense growing up? lol

tonyparker69
04-24-2017, 07:39 AM
it makes no sense.. did this kid only practice defense growing up? lol

i will never understand how people at the highest level in the world can't hit wide ope shots. like dude, high schoolers can hit 14 footers with nobody guarding them.

it's like not being able to get a hit in the mlb with no fielders trying to stop you

CodyZellery
04-24-2017, 07:43 AM
i will never understand how people at the highest level in the world can't hit wide ope shots. like dude, high schoolers can hit 14 footers with nobody guarding them.

it's like not being able to get a hit in the mlb with no fielders trying to stop you

Some guys just don't have talent but are tall and athletic. Dude is 6'8 and can guard multiple positions. He's solid at slowing down Harden.

HoustonMiscer
04-24-2017, 07:44 AM
Him being a shooting guard makes it so much worse. I can understand if it's a center like Dwight Howard but he is a damn shooting guard. Shouldn't he be practicing his shooting skills?

CodyZellery
04-24-2017, 07:46 AM
Him being a shooting guard makes it so much worse. I can understand if it's a center like Dwight Howard but he is a damn shooting guard. Shouldn't he be practicing his shooting skills?

He's a small forward. Oladipo is shooting guard.

HoustonMiscer
04-24-2017, 07:49 AM

Lol still his FT percentage and shooting skills are still bad

sooby
04-24-2017, 07:57 AM
lol @ being 2/17 from the FT line in the playoffs. You could put somebody with cerebral palsy at the line and they would do better.

at least he's making his 3's though somewhat.

HayZues Christi
04-24-2017, 08:20 AM
Some guys just don't have talent but are tall and athletic. Dude is 6'8 and can guard multiple positions. He's solid at slowing down Harden.

There is nothing exceptional about his defense.

There are 1000s of 6'8" athletic guys around the world begging for a chance that can shoot better than 2/17.

ArmchairMoles
04-24-2017, 08:37 AM
Averaging 2 stl and 3.5blk.
eFG% of 68%, averaging 14ppg.

B...b...b..but he has one flaw in his game so obviously Russell has no help. Lmao.

notWilliam
04-24-2017, 09:42 AM
hes pretty decent on the offensive glass, is an elite defender, and can be a good cutter (2016 playoffs).

in the playoffs, weaknesses get magnified, and unfortunately, his is inability and unwillingness to shoot the 3 ball and space the floor. really doesnt help half the OKC squad cant shoot which really exacerbates his ****ty shooting

FFailed
04-24-2017, 10:14 AM
I never understood how a professional basketball player could be that bad at shooting FT's. If they just had everyone watching the game come down at halftime and line up to shoot 12 free throws, how many people do you think would they go through before someone went 2/12 or worse? Do you think they could clear out the place?

Sikhveins
04-24-2017, 10:15 AM
I think it's mental with his outside shooting. I've seen games he knocks down deep shots.

Free throw line tho there's no excuse, you work at that. Especially when you're a non-center position. Absolutely turrrible

Aesthetical
04-24-2017, 10:33 AM
I just think hes a choke artist.

Not clutch.

Lets the pressure cook him.

JewishSuperHero
04-24-2017, 10:49 AM
I think it's mental with his outside shooting. I've seen games he knocks down deep shots.

Free throw line tho there's no excuse, you work at that. Especially when you're a non-center position. Absolutely turrrible

FT shooting is a mental thing too. Phil Jackson said that Shaq would hit 85% of his FTs in practice. Under pressure some players have it and some just don't. It doesn't matter how much they practice.

That said, Donovan was an idiot for keeping Roberson in.

WafflesBrah
04-24-2017, 12:27 PM
You know basketball is a game all about height and athletism when a shooting guard who can't shoot or make his free throws plays in the best league in the world. Absolutely pissening this guy is a shooting guard that can't hit the basic fundamental of a free throw consistently

brownbrah113
04-24-2017, 01:49 PM
lol @ any player that is not a center that can't make freethrows, absolutely useless.

Also lol @ lil Billy getting cucked by Mike D'antoni in the 4th quarter.

CobyWan
04-24-2017, 03:41 PM

Even if he started at the 2. He couldn't ever be announced as the "shooting" guard.

Baylorballs
04-24-2017, 09:02 PM
Im very satisfied with this thread.

this cat will be out of the league or be getting 5 mins a game off the bench if he doesn't start contributing more .

2/ 17 is insane. you almost have to bench your self at a certain point

DropSetDemon
04-24-2017, 09:05 PM
I remember he almost kissed some dude in a game and I hated him ever since. Knowing he's this bad makes it even worse. I don't like his phuckin hair either. God what an all around cuck.

Trapstar4.4
04-24-2017, 10:02 PM
It's a damn shame that he has been a starter for long. I can see why he would be on the roster because you do need that body that you can throw at people. But maaaaan this dude has been a mainstay. U aint winning sht with him as your guy alongside WB

The free throw issue really brings it to a head. Just foul him and ensure that their offense gets no points on that trip. Brilliant