PDA

View Full Version : its funny how nobody gives big joe bosa the RESPECT he deserves

ASOBYEOJ
04-17-2017, 02:54 PM
all i here from the pundits is 'he wont do that again' 1 n done' blah blah blah look ive been watching the league and the shield it represents for over 29 seasons and i ASSURE you big joe bosa is the next real deal mccoy in the NfL. If u cant see that by now mayne switch to a sport that doesnt require critical thinking like soccer or table tennis

XterraRob
04-17-2017, 04:52 PM
It's because he makes countless user accounts on BB.com talking about the Chargers as if they'll be hoisting up the Lombardi at the end of every season.

RobParks2M
04-17-2017, 06:47 PM
Who is that op?

NEXTEPICBULG91
04-17-2017, 06:50 PM
all i here from the pundits is 'he wont do that again' 1 n done' blah blah blah look ive been watching the league and the shield it represents for over 29 seasons and i ASSURE you big joe bosa is the next real deal mccoy in the NfL. If u cant see that by now mayne switch to a sport that doesnt require critical thinking like soccer or table tennis

see sig...

i dont think theres been anyone that hasnt given him the respect he deserves..but lets face facts he had a decent year on a crappy team. no real point hyping him up honestly until Chargers in general get better....and thats me saying that as a fan

we wouldnt care if Zeke had 1200 yards as much if Cowboys went 6-10

Slamt
04-17-2017, 06:50 PM
lol

joey bosa is a pretty good player, solid rookie season

now can you go away

AriGhold
04-17-2017, 06:51 PM
Says the guy who talked **** on him when he was holding out.

That's why he will always rep Ohio state first