PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi brings common ground to both right and left

illriginalized
04-06-2017, 07:16 AM
It's so cringy even the leftists were disgusted by it:

dA5Yq1DLSmQ

Dave22reborn
04-06-2017, 07:26 AM
As Philip Defranco said, it's not burning Michael Jackson bad, but it's pretty bad.

PAU1
04-06-2017, 07:28 AM
Yeah, fk Pepsi, blm, and the Kardashians. I'm glad we all agree now.

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 07:52 AM
I support BLM so fuk Pepsi

N0rds
04-06-2017, 07:53 AM

I support Pepsi, so fuk BLM

PAU1
04-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Looks at sig

Want To Watch The Universe Burn Crew
http://i.imgur.com/OXl6igK.jpg

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 07:58 AM
I support Pepsi, so fuk BLM

Congrats. That's the beauty of America because we have the U.S Constitution which grants you your right for freedom of speech and to have an opinion. Something I fought overseas to defend. It's truly beautiful. I'm happy for you.

I love and support Black Lives Matter and I also support Blue Lives Matter. We should work to unite our country not divide.

N0rds
04-06-2017, 08:02 AM
We should work to unite our country not divide.

Well BLM isn't the group to support if you want unity..

BrocepCurls
04-06-2017, 08:10 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8mghY4XkAgWSwr.jpg

BFast55
04-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Was that a protest or block party?
Lemme guess, SJW's don't like it because they hate cops.

EDIT: meant "block" party. Yikes.

1outof10beta
04-06-2017, 10:22 AM
10000000000% don't see the problem with the advert.

Basically uniting all the humans in those scenes with a can of Pepsi.

But no SJW's have to take offense to that somehow.

The only thing that offended me was the camera woman whos shutter you could hear click before she looked through the viewfinder.

****ing stupid world we live in.

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Well BLM isn't the group to support if you want unity..

I think it's the perfect group to support for unity. That's unless you are a racist...

N0rds
04-06-2017, 11:29 AM
I think it's the perfect group to support for unity. That's unless you are a racist...

BLM is more racist than anyone around nowdays, its nothing more than a violent black supremacy group.

For fuks sake they are now segregating people by the color of their skin.

BrocepCurls
04-06-2017, 11:44 AM

The only thing that offended me was the camera woman whos shutter you could hear click before she looked through the viewfinder.

I think the main thing is the advert is just cringey as ****

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 11:51 AM
BLM is more racist than anyone around nowdays, its nothing more than a violent black supremacy group.

For fuks sake they are now segregating people by the color of their skin.

I think people who classify BLM as racist or violent are in themselves racist. It's the oldest Caucasian supremacy trick in the book. Find a black organization label it as a violent terrorist organization and then crack down on them because it's black with the purpose of improving life for blacks...

It's been shown with plenty of other black organizations such as the Black Panther and the MLK movement.

So keep being racist phaggot.

N0rds
04-06-2017, 12:01 PM
I think people who classify BLM as racist or violent are in themselves racist. It's the oldest Caucasian supremacy trick in the book. Find a black organization label it as a violent terrorist organization and then crack down on them because it's black with the purpose of improving life for blacks...

It's been shown with plenty of other black organizations such as the Black Panther and the MLK movement.

Yup thats me, milk drinking, nazi flag flying, white nationalist white power supremacistracistbigotCIS****lordetcetcetcetc

recedingjaw
04-06-2017, 12:06 PM

Um yes BLM is racist and black supremacist, what are you on about phaggot? Have you seen some of the sh*t they have pulled?

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Um yes BLM is racist and black supremacist, what are you on about phaggot? Have you seen some of the sh*t they have pulled?

BLM is an outstanding group that does work to bridge and unite America black and white and to stop police violence on innocent civilians of any color.

You are racist for classifying BLM as a racist black supremacist organization because it has white members.

I'm white and I'm apart of black lives matter. Nice try racist.

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 12:19 PM

Typical libtard response brb because your racist thats why. BLM is the most racist group hands down

Nihiliste
04-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Yes the commercial sucks but millennials need to do some soul searching.

Pepsi probably spent millions on research and focus groups identifying the kind of stupid crap millennials pretend to care about and this is what it came up with.

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 12:20 PM
BLM is an outstanding group that does work to bridge and unite America black and white and to stop police violence on innocent civilians of any color.

You are racist for classifying BLM as a racist black supremacist organization because it has white members.

I'm white and I'm apart of black lives matter. Nice try racist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heatst.com/culture-wars/black-lives-matter-bans-white-people-from-attending-open-meeting-event/amp/

Clearly you didnt try and attend this event

Brb not racist doe.

Nihiliste
04-06-2017, 12:22 PM
BLM is an outstanding group that does work to bridge and unite America black and white

You've got a great future in comedy

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Typical libtard response brb because your racist thats why. BLM is the most racist group hands down

Im an independent that voted for Bush, Obama, and Trump.

Stop trying to make everything libs vs cucks. Anytime I see someone do this I automatically label u a phaggot sheep. Also you are a former pig. Too bad you weren't in Dallas last year...

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 12:31 PM
Im an independent that voted for Bush, Obama, and Trump.

Stop trying to make everything libs vs cucks. Anytime I see someone do this I automatically label u a phaggot sheep. Also you are a former pig. Too bad you weren't in Dallas last year...

You are astonishingly stupid.

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 12:33 PM
You are astonishingly stupid.

You are stupid and a pig and also a racist.

I'm all for the unity of America!!!!

Nihiliste
04-06-2017, 12:49 PM

Either low energy trolling or IQ of 80. Sort yourself out.

ShadowV
04-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Do you think it would be as hated if it wasn't a cop at the end?

If it was given to a black chick and then a muslim chick, finally by a nu-male.

Would that make it good?

I'm just wondering if it's the cop in itself that made it bad.

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 01:02 PM

Lmfao low IQ troll

100% no way you were a marine.

Stolen valor phaggot

Dave22reborn
04-06-2017, 02:27 PM

Wow, "BLM isn't racist, you're racist!!!"

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Lmfao low IQ troll

100% no way you were a marine.

Stolen valor phaggot

Lmfao low IQ pig.

At least the only thing you achieved in your life was being a fat donut eating pig. ������

I wish you were in Dallas

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Obama was a great president and I wish he could have served more terms. I'd have given him my vote.

BLM a great organization that I fully support and I also support police officers that are good.

I'm a Marine Corps veteran who is an independent voter who believes in the us constitution:

Don't care what you phaggots say.

js4695
04-06-2017, 02:35 PM

That's disgusting

cashinout
04-06-2017, 02:36 PM
we all know that taking off the blonde wig is an anti white statement so fuk pepsi

BFast55
04-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Obama was a great president and I wish he could have served more terms. I'd have given him my vote.

BLM a great organization that I fully support and I also support police officers that are good.

I'm a Marine Corps veteran who is an independent voter who believes in the us constitution:

Don't care what you phaggots say.
Pick one.

Canadian2point0
04-06-2017, 02:39 PM
DwS-Ldoki7s

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Lmfao low IQ pig.

At least the only thing you achieved in your life was being a fat donut eating pig. ������

I wish i was in dallas too as i would have saved a few officers lives and ended a racist blm POS.

Keep dreaming stolen valor chump

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Pick one.

I guess that's the only part of the consitution I'd give a pass on to allow Obama to continue his reign.

LMAO @ at all the negs. Keep em coming boyos. Cuckservatives always neg whenever someone states an opinion that is different than theirs.

I wish i was in dallas too as i would have saved a few officers lives and ended a racist blm POS.

lol you are so rustled it's funny.

Also in regards to Dallas I never said anything regarding July 7 2016 and the police massacre. You assumed that. I would never condone the killing of innocent cops. I was referring to the Annual Kids N Cops that takes place in Dallas.

Proud to be a Marine and Police Officer supporter. I have family that are serving in Police Departments in Texas and Florida.

BFast55
04-06-2017, 02:53 PM
All I want to know is if the Muslim chick asked her husband if she could attend the party.

BFast55
04-06-2017, 02:54 PM
I guess that's the only part of the consitution I'd give a pass on to allow Obama to continue his reign.

LMAO @ at all the negs. Keep em coming boyos. Cuckservatives always neg whenever someone states an opinion that is different than theirs.
Lettuce be real tea. You're a phaggot.

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 02:54 PM

lol you are so rustled it's funny.

Also in regards to Dallas I never said anything regarding July 7 2016. You assumed that. I would never condone the killing of innocent cops. I was referring to the Anuual Kids N Cops that takes place in Dallas.

Lmfao you lying POS

We all know what you mean when you reference BLM and dallas you racist garbage excuse for a human being.

Dont worry im far from rustled by low life trash like you

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 02:55 PM

Lettuce be real tea. You're a phaggot.

Lettuce be real tea. You are a Phaggot.

lol.

BFast55
04-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Lettuce be real tea. You are a Phaggot.

lol.
http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

SYKO227
04-06-2017, 03:05 PM
You've got a great future in comedy

Well what do we have here, a fukcing comedian?

Edit: was going to let you slide but your Dallas **** is stupid. You claim you support cops then wish another was there for what you now claim as some kids event.

GTFO

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 03:11 PM
lmao at all this rustle in this thread. It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

It's crazy how sensitive Cuckservative get. Like I honestly don't even support Black Lives Matter but just watching the melt down is worth it.

Hey cuckservatives, I also support the Black Panther and I support Hillary Clinton.

inb4 Melt down.lmao

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 03:28 PM
lmao at all this rustle in this thread. It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

It's crazy how sensitive Cuckservative get. Like I honestly don't even support Black Lives Matter but just watching the melt down is worth it.

Hey cuckservatives, I also support the Black Panther and I support Hillary Clinton.

inb4 Melt down.lmao

No one is rustled by how pathetic you are clown

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 03:33 PM
You are rustled pig... Damn I wish you were in Dallas... lol

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XghoJHEzj2M/maxresdefault.jpg

Hey look i found the stolen valor phaggot.

AlienUnseen
04-06-2017, 03:50 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XghoJHEzj2M/maxresdefault.jpg

Hey look i found the stolen valor phaggot.

lmao this phaggot went on google to find a picture for his come back. If you have to go through all that to get back at me, it means you are truly rustled.

EDIT: King of Reds baby!!! Thanks cuckservative, I really appreciate it. Also I still wish the pig was in Dallas...

dhawkeye1980
04-06-2017, 03:58 PM
lmao this phaggot went on google to find a picture for his come back. If you have to go through all that to get back at me, it means you are truly rustled.

EDIT: King of Reds baby!!! Thanks cuckservative, I really appreciate it. Also I still wish the pig was in Dallas...

Enjoy your ban lmfao

Foxmulder0
04-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Uh... what was the issue?

None of those people have anything wrong with their lives, they look for things to whine about and make a stand of, accomplishing nothing.

Movement? Fuk this. Go by me in Chicago and protest thensouthside of gangs, I don't get the outrage at all I just found it dumb..

Like bored millenials trying To find a Great War they aren't fighting, but think they are in their head.

Contribution05
04-06-2017, 04:23 PM

Anyone have links to who's offended? I'm actually just curious to read what the SJW's are saying about it.

I'm not offended by the commercial but it just seems off to me that you got some white girl who's part of a rich famous family for doing nothing but being attention whores some how being the lead in a commercial about uniting people.

lmnopotts
04-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Still not too late for Mentos to swoop in, save the day, and say it was a joint advertisement...

MQuIvDphAAc
https://youtu.be/MQuIvDphAAc

Area51Brah
04-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Soda is bad for your health as the loaded sugar increases risk of diabetes, obesity, other health issues and also gives you yellow teeth.

PAU1
04-10-2017, 01:08 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGsGN3fzFjfRIDS/200w.gif