PDA

View Full Version : Question: If you were to make a supplement, what would it be, what would go in, & why

damelio94
03-29-2017, 04:59 PM
Anyone, please feel free to respond. I am looking for an experienced/professional answer but want to see what everybody has to say. In the context of supplement, preworkout or protein is probably the first thing to come to mind. I would appreciate that as well as any other concoction you may come up with. I think it could be very interesting to see what people would put into their own "personalized stack". I hope that I can get some good ideas from this as well. Thank you in advance for the replies!

-Joe

showjo1josh
03-30-2017, 02:25 AM
Do a all in one product that has 5g creatine monohydrate, all your multi vitamins + fish oil. That would be cool.

BenBlue
03-30-2017, 06:16 AM
I'd make a PWO :P

Profile:

L-Tyrosine: 4G

Rhodiola: 300mg

L-Theanine: 250mg

Citi****ne: 300mg

ALCAR: 1000mg

Caffeine: 400mg

TeaCrine: 200mg

L-Citrulline: 6G

Creatine Nitrate: 1G

This product would kick ass...would also be stupid expensive most likely

Misctake7
03-30-2017, 06:20 AM
Odds are anything you can put into a supplement has pretty much been done already. The supplement industry is a very saturdated market.

extrabeef
03-30-2017, 06:29 AM
I think the market is missing a higher calorie mass gainer that does not use low grade maltodextrin or dextrose.

b_andersson
03-30-2017, 10:07 AM
I think the market is missing a higher calorie mass gainer that does not use low grade maltodextrin or dextrose.

Try mom's spaghetti. You will become a beast!

dknatural74
03-30-2017, 10:14 AM
All I know is that any pwo that doesn't contain citrulline is a waste of a good container!! F all the stim craze; the stamina aspect is what keeps me killin' it. Ergoblast is KING!!!

ISurfNudeBrah
03-30-2017, 10:22 AM

iForce Mass Gainz covered that, I've yet to find a better mass gainer formula.
https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iforce-nutrition/mass-gainz.html

extrabeef
03-30-2017, 10:33 AM
iForce Mass Gainz covered that, I've yet to find a better mass gainer formula.
https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iforce-nutrition/mass-gainz.html

not a higher calorie mass gainer IMO. Ours tops out at 660 calories, but I'm talking about the ones over 1k calories, I'd like to see one with clean, high quality carbs and still disclosing the type of protein used (so you can tell the grade of concentrate included)

ISurfNudeBrah
03-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Ya I get your point.

I'd still opt to make my own (whey + half cup or 1 cup oats + 2tbsp peanut butter + banana/frozen berries), so I can control the macros. Use milk if you want additional kcals.

Universal Rep
03-31-2017, 06:16 AM
Odds are anything you can put into a supplement has pretty much been done already. The supplement industry is a very saturdated market.

Certainly true. But there are still opportunities out there.

Anyone, please feel free to respond. I am looking for an experienced/professional answer but want to see what everybody has to say.
-Joe

How about a formulation from a joint partnership between ANIMAL and an experienced professional?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOnkbyDeKD/?taken-by=evancentopani

naturalguy
03-31-2017, 06:58 AM
How about a formulation from a joint partnership between ANIMAL and an experienced professional?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSOnkbyDeKD/?taken-by=evancentopani

That is not just any experienced professional but someone who specializes in nutrition, he is the perfect guy for this

VO2Maxima
03-31-2017, 08:26 AM
I'd let it up to the formulators. The best formulators are looking into compounds that the rest of us don't realize we want yet. We'll realize it soon enough though. ;)

BenBlue
03-31-2017, 08:33 AM
I'd let it up to the formulators. The best formulators are looking into compounds that the rest of us don't realize we want yet. We'll realize it soon enough though. ;)

So very intrigued.