PDA

View Full Version : An actual link to Russia has been found - the conspiracy theories proven true

Stizzel
03-28-2017, 05:25 PM
Undisclosed payments, documented links to russian banks and the russian government. All the conspiracy theories proven true.

And its not all over the media because its podesta rather than trump.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/heres-story-behind-trumps-podesta-russia-tweet

In before cope

i3oosted
03-28-2017, 05:47 PM
lol just lol

not tired of winning

skippy gonna get mad

breadwithsauceandcheesegate

walnut sauce

Dave22reborn
03-28-2017, 05:49 PM
How is it that in the past 2-3 years, Russia somehow became this big, bad boogeyman that we should have a hawkish policy towards?

dabbmw2002
03-28-2017, 05:49 PM
sorry stizz, Washington Post says zerohedge is fake news, and they would never lie :cool:

djc2219
03-28-2017, 05:54 PM
Who cares about John Podesta anyway...he's not our president

AlienUnseen
03-28-2017, 05:54 PM
How is it that in the past 2-3 years, Russia somehow became this big, bad boogeyman that we should have a hawkish policy towards?

Cold War, Cuban missile crisis, Russian spies, and the fact Russia has a dictator who assasinates political opponents. Just to name a few.

A-GAME
03-28-2017, 05:55 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/isP4TLqhjm3zq/giphy.gif

SwollNMember
Wow, this kind of huge corruption and retards are gazing at their navel and mumbling about Trump living in his own home.

moksha16
Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic,[3] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.

Former Zero Hedge writer ****n Lokey said that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."[1]

On leaving, Lokey said: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke."[1]
Finances[edit]

Lokey said that he earned more than $100,000 in compensation from Zero Hedge in 2015, but departed from the site over a disagreement with editorial vision, expressing dissatisfaction with what he believed to be the website's turn toward clickbait as well as its pro-Hezbollah, Russian, Iranian, Chinese, and Trump positions.[1]

Dr. Craig Pirrong, professor at the Bauer College of Business writes that "I have frequently written that Zero Hedge has the MO of a Soviet agitprop operation, that it reliably peddles Russian propaganda: my first post on this, almost exactly three years ago, noted the parallels between Zero Hedge and Russia Today."[18][19]

LOL... thanks for letting us know how Putin feels OP

nutsy54
03-28-2017, 05:56 PM
Because Obama/Clinton utterly failed in their Russia boot-licking hugs & kisses policy...

PS: Pretty sure Russia only became REALLY evil in the past year or so ;)

Dave22reborn
03-28-2017, 05:57 PM
Cold War, Cuban missile crisis, Russian spies, and the fact Russia has a dictator who assasinates political opponents. Just to name a few.

Half the **** you just mentioned involved the Soviet Union, which liberals looked up to...

Stizzel
03-28-2017, 06:07 PM

I guess we're going to pretend obama didnt try to kill snowden.

Ramoneb87
03-28-2017, 06:07 PM
Wait so not only did the Russians hack his email but they hacked his email while he was on their payroll?

Stizzel
03-28-2017, 06:09 PM

No fux given from me but think about the shytstorm from the media about flynn. This is 1,000 times worse, and not a peep. Just typical leftist hypocrisy

lexbishop
03-28-2017, 06:14 PM
Half the **** you just mentioned involved the Soviet Union, which liberals looked up to...
After the Soviet Union fell, very powerful and rich people were very much in line and wanted to take over that region of the world with their own politicians and interests, then Putin got into power and swatted all the globalists out. Those same people probably took root here until the time they could get back at him.

Dave22reborn
03-28-2017, 06:17 PM
After the Soviet Union fell, very powerful and rich people were very much in line and wanted to take over that region of the world with their own politicians and interests, then Putin got into power and swatted all the globalists out. Those same people probably took root here until the time they could get back at him.

So what does the left/RINO's want to see happen to Russia?

Kane_89
03-28-2017, 06:17 PM
No fux given from me but think about the shytstorm from the media about flynn. This is 1,000 times worse, and not a peep. Just typical leftist hypocrisyWhats the reason for focusing on citizens who have no power or authority over officials who are actually inside of the government running things and involved in current state affairs?

Podesta would be relevant had he won and was in the WH....but he's not.

swoleyo
03-28-2017, 07:34 PM

When's the last time you had some pizza?

lexbishop
03-28-2017, 07:37 PM
So what does the left/RINO's want to see happen to Russia?
Probably whatever is happening in parts of Africa where extremely powerful businessmen have free reign of the land.

zinkhan99
03-28-2017, 07:44 PM
LOL, not surprised at all. There was already a lot of evidence that Clintons slept with Russians, and so were their campaign people. Democrats love to completely ignore what is happening in their own camp and accuse the other side of the very same thing, but with no evidence behind it.

Wait so not only did the Russians hack his email but they hacked his email while he was on their payroll?

So only governments hack stuff nowadays? Your rhetoric falls apart before it even begins.

Stizzel
03-28-2017, 07:45 PM
Whats the reason for focusing on citizens who have no power or authority over officials who are actually inside of the government running things and involved in current state affairs?

We live in a world where selling a house to a Russian guy is evidence of treason but getting paid directly by the kremlin to campaign against sanctions is okay

TrueForester
03-28-2017, 08:10 PM
Contributing Blog Entries

I really wish Darwinism still affected humans on a mass scale.

XterraRob
03-28-2017, 08:22 PM

The media said so bro.

moksha16
03-28-2017, 08:47 PM
We live in a world where selling a house to a Russian guy is evidence of treason but getting paid directly by the kremlin to campaign against sanctions is okay

We live in a world where a Russian oligarch known for laundering dirty russian money pays double the value for a property for a house he never bothered to live in, to an American with a history of financial troubles and bankruptcies..who then decided to run for president while refusing to release his taxes like every other person who has done so... and where that oligarchs crooked government seems to have a preference for that american over his opponent ... amongst 100 other odd connections...raises some eyebrows

and we live in a world where trumptards turn the above facts into

"derp he sold a house now he's a traitor derp maga derp!!"

'b b but her emails"

Skythes
03-28-2017, 09:18 PM
'b b but her emails"

You know is truly pathetic... the fact that I haven't seen anyone but you on this forum mention the emails in months. I guess their existence has left a deep scar on your liberal soul.

ITT you are presented with evidence that doesn't fit your preconceived notion of the world and you aren't able to process it.

zinkhan99
03-28-2017, 09:20 PM
We live in a world where a Russian oligarch known for laundering dirty russian money pays double the value for a property for a house he never bothered to live in, to an American with a history of financial troubles and bankruptcies..who then decided to run for president while refusing to release his taxes like every other person who has done so... and where that oligarchs crooked government seems to have a preference for that american over his opponent ... amongst 100 other odd connections...raises some eyebrows

and we live in a world where trumptards turn the above facts into

"derp he sold a house now he's a traitor derp maga derp!!"

'b b but her emails"

And yet you keep perpetuating the propaganda that tax reports show foreign ties.

Also lmao @ your ridiculous rhetoric regarding that property. You know you are a lunatic when not even CNN supports your chit.

In a 2004 auction, Trump snapped up the property from Gosman's Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Estate for $41 million, according to property records.

There's reason for Rybolovlev to keep valuable assets at a distance. He was involved in what's been called "the divorce of the century," a seven-year battle his wife won when a Swiss court awarded her $4.5 billion -- and later settled quietly.

Who would have thought that a real estate billionaire can flip houses like that. No way he made profit on a house, must be a Russian connection.

moksha16
03-28-2017, 09:30 PM
You know is truly pathetic... the fact that I haven't seen anyone but you on this forum mention the emails in months. I guess their existence has left a deep scar on your liberal soul.

ITT you are presented with evidence that doesn't fit your preconceived notion of the world and you aren't able to process it.

evidence of what ? Feel free to prosecute podesta for whatever you imagine he has done... that doesn't save trump

you know what is truly truly pathetic.. being a trumptard... its like the worst thing you could be.

moksha16
03-28-2017, 09:32 PM
And yet you keep perpetuating the propaganda that tax reports show foreign ties.

Also lmao @ your ridiculous rhetoric regarding that property. You know you are a lunatic when not even CNN supports your chit.

Who would have thought that a real estate billionaire can flip houses like that. No way he made profit on a house, must be a Russian connection.

LOL...

hiding his taxes, 100's of ties to russian oligarchs.. its just a coincidence bro

Area51Brah
03-28-2017, 09:41 PM
Not that I doubt that's true but would be nice to have additional source besides zerohedge so I can post this on predominately liberal discussion forums so those libcucks can btfo

I've found that it's less rewarding to posting anti-lib stuff here in this safe space

XterraRob
03-28-2017, 09:50 PM
LOL...

hiding his taxes, 100's of ties to russian oligarchs.. its just a coincidence bro

Guess who has access to Trump's records (taxes)? OMG, the federal government.

Guess who can easily look at them to find any "illegal" activity? OMG, the federal government.

Halfway
03-28-2017, 09:50 PM
The Tealeaves "i randomly found Drumpf was communicating with Russia!" Line of bullchit on which this 6 month libtard cope session is all based on has some interesting details about "teakettle" and who they were working for when they "randomly found out Drumpf!"

moksha16
03-28-2017, 10:15 PM
Guess who has access to Trump's records (taxes)? OMG, the federal government.

Guess who can easily look at them to find any "illegal" activity? OMG, the federal government.

The republicans have subpoenaed his tax returns? .. .source

He could just release them.

He could just approve an independent commission

You'd think he would want to and get his name cleared and on with his agenda and stop wasting tax payer money on unneeded investigations.

moksha16
03-28-2017, 10:16 PM
The Tealeaves "i randomly found Drumpf was communicating with Russia!" Line of bullchit on which this 6 month libtard cope session is all based on has some interesting details about "teakettle" and who they were working for when they "randomly found out Drumpf!"

You should call Republican FBI head James Comey and let him know that his 8 month investigation isn't worth it.. because maga?

Stizzel
03-29-2017, 05:37 AM
Not that I doubt that's true but would be nice to have additional source besides zerohedge so I can post this on predominately liberal discussion forums so those libcucks can btfo

I've found that it's less rewarding to posting anti-lib stuff here in this safe space

The source is wikileaks, zerohedge is just reporting. And while they're obviously biased they do not have a reputation of making shyt up like cnn, msnbc, and tyt.

TsarChasm
03-29-2017, 05:57 AM
To answer that question you have to first look at who benefits from a large population decrease and the opportunity to pull people together for a one world government.

mferrandi
03-29-2017, 02:38 PM
I like this thread, it's exciting :)

fitnessislife
03-29-2017, 02:49 PM

Especially considering Obama and libs mocked Romney in 2012 for saying Russia is a geopolitical threat.

ack33
03-29-2017, 02:59 PM

Whoever said Russia hacked Podesta's emails? He was caught up in a phishing scam because he password was p@ssw0rd

Ya think you're hot sh|t, don't cha?

chaunce54
03-29-2017, 04:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pWTqzTq.png

Rayzor84
03-29-2017, 04:53 PM
Whats the reason for focusing on citizens who have no power or authority over officials who are actually inside of the government running things and involved in current state affairs?

Mental gymnastics

ack33
03-29-2017, 08:31 PM
Why did the Podesta Group (which receives money from Russian banks connected to Putin) give $16,500 to Jeb Bush?

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000022193&cycle=2016

Stizzel
03-29-2017, 08:43 PM
Why did the Podesta Group (which receives money from Russian banks connected to Putin) give $16,500 to Jeb Bush?

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000022193&cycle=2016

Maybe Jeb turned them on to some excellent pizza

pUniCepts
03-29-2017, 08:44 PM

was Trump not a citizen with no power or authority when Russian contact allegedly occurred?
was Podesta not actually inside of the government running things and involved in (then) current state affairs shortly after his alleged Russian contact?
is this a double standard?

fwiw, I think his association with Joule isn't a very strong case. Podesta Group is concerning, though.

Stizzel
03-29-2017, 08:58 PM
was Trump not a citizen with no power or authority when Russian contact allegedly occurred?
was Podesta not actually inside of the government running things and involved in (then) current state affairs shortly after his alleged Russian contact?

fwiw, I think his association with Joule isn't a very strong case. Podesta Group is concerning, though.

It's interesting that Kane thought Flynn should be charged with treason because he was employed by the Turkish government prior to joining trump's campaign, but it was okay for Podesta to be paid by the Kremlin while working at the white house.

Kane_89
03-29-2017, 09:19 PM

fwiw, I think his association with Joule isn't a very strong case. Podesta Group is concerning, though.Simple, was Podesta blatanly deepthroating Putin and signaling that he intended to use policies that would benefit Russia over his own country? If he did, he sure kept it quiet. Hence, no media uproar or investigations.

The only reason why the Feds started focusing on Trump/Flynn & Russia was because of Putin's silence after the Obama sanctions and Trump immediately tweeting "I knew Putin was smart!" It doesnt get anymore suspicious than that.

Trumps own retardation got the investigators sniffing, and now look at the mess he's in.

moksha16
03-29-2017, 09:22 PM
Podesta held the same position in the white house that kelly ann conway does LOL

basically the same as the National Security Adviser being paid by an islamic dictatorship and the russians and lying about both. LOL

dabbmw2002
03-29-2017, 09:24 PM
Simple, was Podesta blatanly deepthroating Putin and signaling that he intended to use policies that would benefit Russia over his own country? If he did, he sure kept it quiet. Hence, no media uproar or investigations.

The only reason why the Feds started focusing on Trump/Flynn & Russia was because of Putin's silence after the Obama sanctions and Trump immediately tweeting "I knew Putin was smart!" I doesnt get anymore suspicious than that.

Trumps own retardation got the investigators sniffing, and now look at the mess he's in.

So you're writing off his conflict of interest simply because he kept his mouth shut? Your Honor, I did cut her throat and bury her body but I didn't talk about it so I'm innocent, right?

Kane_89
03-29-2017, 09:33 PM
So you're writing off his conflict of interest simply because he kept his mouth shut? Your Honor, I did cut her throat and bury her body but I didn't talk about it so I'm innocent, right?Trumplets keep telling me Podesta wanted a war with Russia and wanted to overthrow Putin, so wheres the conflict of interest? The topic I was responding to was why media and investigators focus so hard on Trump and not Podesta.

dabbmw2002
03-29-2017, 09:38 PM
Trumplets keep telling me Podesta wanted a war with Russia and wanted to overthrow Putin, so wheres the conflict of interest? The topic I was responding to was why media and investigators focus so hard on Trump and not Podesta.

Nice side step :cool: why don't you go to update your Russian dossier thread again. Is it still a work in progress. Lol

Kane_89
03-29-2017, 09:44 PM
Nice side step :cool: why don't you go to update your Russian dossier thread again. Is it still a work in progress. LolEveryday is a new drip and alot of new moving pieces. Too busy to keep it updated, thats how fast things are moving.

I'll bump it when Comey says his last word about it.

Stizzel
03-30-2017, 04:07 AM
Nice side step :cool: why don't you go to update your Russian dossier thread again. Is it still a work in progress. Lol

Hard tobtake anyone that still references that document seriously

Everyday is a new drip and alot of new moving pieces. Too busy to keep it updated, thats how fast things are moving.

I'll bump it when Comey says his last word about it.

Yes Comey is still making references to it. Proof he is a hack, and so are you apparently.

JrM703
03-30-2017, 04:30 AM
I wonder if Podesta was having those pizza parties in Moscow?

KazBrah
03-30-2017, 04:34 AM
So he's a satanic-treasonous-peedo.

SillieBazzillie
03-30-2017, 05:25 AM
Woah this news is shocking. The only thing that could be worse if it was found that Hilldog's campaign manager (and still confidant) was paid tens of millions by Russian Oligarchs to advance their interests. That would be the kind of bad that no reasonable person could ignore.

Rayzor84
03-30-2017, 05:31 AM
Liberals itt are like old people with dementia.

"The Russians, it's the Russians!" every 5 minutes while mentally stuck in the cold war, inability to process current events or even know what day it is.

chaunce54
Woah this news is shocking. The only thing that could be worse if it was found that Hilldog's campaign manager (and still confidant) was paid tens of millions by Russian Oligarchs to advance their interests. That would be the kind of bad that no reasonable person could ignore.

You know what would be even worse? If it was found that Hillary approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to Russian oligarchs to advance their interests while they donated millions to her "foundation". That would be the kind of bad that only liberals could ignore...

metallicide

Cope more lmao

HoganIsGOAT
03-30-2017, 05:33 AM
Roger Stone has the Clinton crime family dead to rights on Russian connections. It's why they don't want him to testify.

Procta
03-30-2017, 05:43 AM
cope & coffee in the morning

Stizzel
03-30-2017, 08:50 AM
Liberals itt are like old people with dementia.

"The Russians, it's the Russians!" every 5 minutes while mentally stuck in the cold war, inability to process current events or even know what day it is.

To be fair michael tracey is liberal enough to get hired by tyt and he's been shytting all over the russian hysteria. These are just retards that repeat the last talking point they heard until a new one comes along. Not all liberals are this bad.