PDA

View Full Version : I don't know where to start on excercises. I need help

Colinsmith1
03-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Hi,
I am a 15 teen year old guy, I weigh 145 pounds and I'm 5'9". I'm out of shape and I want to get in shape but I don't know how. I'm in a fitness class at my school but its not doing as much as I thought... recently we have been running/jogging a mile a day, and I'm only jogging and after the first 1/4 mile I'm so out of breathe and tired, I want to know how I can get to where I'm not out of energy so quickly and how to gain the stamina to just jog at least one mile with 'ease'.
We also go to our weight room a bit but not a ton, I have very little upper body strength, I can only bench 85 pounds (that includes the bar) and I want to be able to do more, maybe not extreme extreme weight but more would be nice, I just don't know how to do that.
I also would like to know how to get abs, I dont really know how to gain abs but would like to learn how to.

Before I go to bed every night I do 25 push ups and 50 sit-ups so I can do that much.

If anyone can help me out that would be great!
Thanks,
~****n

wlodarczykn
03-22-2017, 07:56 PM
Teen Bodybuilding (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)

RoyalRyy
03-22-2017, 08:38 PM
First of all...wrong section

Second, I would get on a bulk and start a beginner routine stickied somewhere on these forums :).