PDA

View Full Version : Does basketball have the most selfish athletes out of every sport?

JakeB27
03-19-2017, 05:44 PM
I'm getting really sick of seeing teams down 2 or 3 and player x rushes up the court with plenty of time to run a play and find the open shot. Yet he decides to be the hero and chuck up a terrible contested shot because he wanted the ball. Fking cringe every time

lsiberian
03-19-2017, 05:49 PM
I'm getting really sick of seeing teams down 2 or 3 and player x rushes up the court with plenty of time to run a play and find the open shot. Yet he decides to be the hero and chuck up a terrible contested shot because he wanted the ball. Fking cringe every time

LOL no. Pretty sure it's baseball. NBA players get jobbed in the last labor deal.

SompletelyCober
03-19-2017, 05:50 PM
If you don't want to see that then stop watching the Oklahoma City Thunder play

SoutheastBeast1
03-19-2017, 05:51 PM
LOL no. Pretty sure it's baseball. NBA players get jobbed in the last labor deal.

So baseball players are selfish because they get paid the most? They work the most too boyo. brb 162 games a year compared to 81.

shaunlivingston
03-19-2017, 06:19 PM
Soccer players are. They know that getting paid to act like lil bitches sets the wrong example to kids but they do it anyway.

zeTruth
03-19-2017, 10:16 PM

we're seeing the era of players who grew up watching kobe playing

now we're going to get a new crop of the guys who watched curry playing

TheNextGOAT
03-21-2017, 01:49 AM
90% of American NBA players were pampered from the age of 13. In Football, Hockey, Basketball you see far more late bloomers and under the radar types who didn't get any attention until they were 17-18

CougarP01
03-21-2017, 04:19 AM
tbh I'd rather have someone who has sky high confidence in himself to take the last shot then a star who will dish it out to teammates (even if they are open)

lsiberian
03-21-2017, 06:40 AM
90% of American NBA players were pampered from the age of 13. In Football, Hockey, Basketball you see far more late bloomers and under the radar types who didn't get any attention until they were 17-18

This statement makes no sense.