PDA

View Full Version : Instant Pot

thisisme1994
03-09-2017, 11:44 AM
Has anyone used an instant pot for their meal prep? I just got mine in yesterday and going to use it tonight!

desslok
03-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Have been eyeing those. Used a few old pressure cookers before with good results. I have heard good things about this one.

juggernaut74ia
03-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Well this thread disappointed based on what I assumed the title was referring to.

thisisme1994
03-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Well this thread disappointed based on what I assumed the title was referring to.

Hahaha! Sorry.

thisisme1994
03-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Have been eyeing those. Used a few old pressure cookers before with good results. I have heard good things about this one.

I'm going to make shredded chicken tonight. Grilled chicken gets old quick, so I need something else. I don't like grilled fish unless I'm eating it that day and lean beef makes me feel bloated. So chicken it is.

desslok
03-09-2017, 12:47 PM
I'm going to make shredded chicken tonight. Grilled chicken gets old quick, so I need something else. I don't like grilled fish unless I'm eating it that day and lean beef makes me feel bloated. So chicken it is.

Shredded chicken is great. I usually make it with mexican seasoning and use it to either make trays of enchiladas( which also freeze well), or tacos.

dipatel13
03-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Shredded chicken is great. I usually make it with mexican seasoning and use it to either make trays of enchiladas( which also freeze well), or tacos.

Mexican shredded chicken is delicious. If I'm feeling it, I'll some chicken tikka. I don't have an instant pot, but my pressure cooker works pretty well.

whtcoupe
03-27-2017, 01:20 PM
Got mine Sunday. cooked a pot roast with their recipe. It was good but not the same flavor as i remember. will be doing it agin this weekend with mom's recipe. Maybe a chicken and rice meal this week too. One hour roast for the win.

Tucane
03-27-2017, 02:27 PM

^^ This

Second time I got lured in by the same thread title...