PDA

View Full Version : The Deep State (CIA) is at WAR with President Trump. JFK could tell you about that!

Ausaric
03-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Our CIA is in Open War with our President, Donald John Trump. They control the Mainstream Media and seek to brainwash the general populace to create a compliant citizenry that is uninformed and domesticated.

This is NOT going to happen any longer!

NBTMKLmdpho

tightteeshirt
03-07-2017, 06:35 PM
stay safe mr president. we need you.

seven11
03-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Holy ****, how are you allowed to vote?

Ausaric
03-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Holy ****, how are you allowed to vote?I am an American Citizen.

metco
03-08-2017, 12:49 PM
The Zapruder film (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4) shows conclusively, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that JFK was shot from the front, not the back and up six stories were Oswald was. Anyone who says otherwise has never hunted before. Most splatter goes on the direction the round is traveling, not against it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4

Then there is the conclusive fact that the Secret Service stood out of the way as our president was slaughtered, below. This is the Deep State in action. George HW Bush is the face of it you can see, who was in Dallas that day and lied about it.

XY02Qkuc_f8

JoshSP1985
03-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Holy ****, how are you allowed to vote?

Too be fair CTs have been vindicated in mass lately. Nothing should surprise us any longer.

Travis99
03-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Why does the cia want to control me? Srs

ItsWhatIDo
03-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Cool proof you have there. Keep living your life one YouTube video at a time.

Stizzel
03-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Why does the cia want to control me? Srs

They are goons for the military industrial complex. You are cattle.

Boxman
03-08-2017, 10:02 PM
JFK shooting or not, it's clear the deep state of the 1960's wanted to get rid of him and worked to undermine his presidency. The CIA was a lot younger then and the "deep state" of the time was less organized. I personally think JFK would have been brought down some other way, like a sex scandal or something, if Oswald hadn't offed him. But I could be naive in assuming that. It's hard to say, but the point is, this deep state has been among us for many decades.

I believe Trump knew about the deep state well before he ever ran for president. He wasn't entirely just a dumb buffoon, he knew that he did not have their approval. Trump figured that if by some miracle he actually won, the deep state would move to immediately unseat him. The Russians, for their part, actually had no idea the Trump phenomenon would even happen. In fact they were way behind the curve, and only latched on to Trump after his campaign picked up momentum. So the allegations of collusion are actually baseless, as it turns out. And I believe this will be proven in the coming days.

No, the whole "Russia" thing was just a deep state ploy to overthrow Trump. And Trump knew this confrontation was coming. He foresaw that if he was going to "win" at being president, then he'd inevitably have to go to war with the deep state. So, he strategically planned their demise. The trick? Get the military, and the military industrial complex on your side first, well before even the election. Hence all the lavish military spending promises. Then, not long after taking power, you prepare for the hammer blow. Wait for the deep state to strike, then expose them. Turn the narrative around on them. Expose these people for the first time. Start the biggest political ****storm ever, and with the military behind you (or at least not willing to move against you), you proceed to f*cking clean house!

Holy sh*tballs this could actually work, and it's HISTORIC.

BlackHeart.au
03-08-2017, 10:52 PM
JFK shooting or not, it's clear the deep state of the 1960's wanted to get rid of him and worked to undermine his presidency. The CIA was a lot younger then and the "deep state" of the time was less organized. I personally think JFK would have been brought down some other way, like a sex scandal or something, if Oswald hadn't offed him. But I could be naive in assuming that. It's hard to say, but the point is, this deep state has been among us for many decades.

I believe Trump knew about the deep state well before he ever ran for president. He wasn't entirely just a dumb buffoon, he knew that he did not have their approval. Trump figured that if by some miracle he actually won, the deep state would move to immediately unseat him. The Russians, for their part, actually had no idea the Trump phenomenon would even happen. In fact they were way behind the curve, and only latched on to Trump after his campaign picked up momentum. So the allegations of collusion are actually baseless, as it turns out. And I believe this will be proven in the coming days.

No, the whole "Russia" thing was just a deep state ploy to overthrow Trump. And Trump knew this confrontation was coming. He foresaw that if he was going to "win" at being president, then he'd inevitably have to go to war with the deep state. So, he strategically planned their demise. The trick? Get the military, and the military industrial complex on your side first, well before even the election. Hence all the lavish military spending promises. Then, not long after taking power, you prepare for the hammer blow. Wait for the deep state to strike, then expose them. Turn the narrative around on them. Expose these people for the first time. Start the biggest political ****storm ever, and with the military behind you (or at least not willing to move against you), you proceed to f*cking clean house!

Holy sh*tballs this could actually work, and it's HISTORIC.

This post put a smile on my face for hope (srs)

TLTrooper
03-08-2017, 11:01 PM
It blows my mind people are focusing more on the womens march than the DC civil war going on. Fuking potatoes.

The more people that know about it, the better chance EVERYONE has at returning to American civility.

kgr71
03-09-2017, 01:44 AM
I am an American Citizen.
A very dumb one

JoshSP1985
03-09-2017, 06:31 AM
It's too bad Magneto wasn't able to save JFK it would be quite a different world today.

metco
03-09-2017, 12:00 PM
It's too bad Magneto wasn't able to save JFK it would be quite a different world today.

“I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind,” - President John F. Kennedy