PDA

View Full Version : Spectracell test

DhiszboiiCB1092
02-26-2017, 03:48 PM
I've been weight training for 2 years, I am 6'2 and I weigh 235lbs....but I don't have that decent aesthetic physique, I did get stronger and i do believe I gained muscle but I cant seem to shake off the fat. I believe its time for me to get a spectracell/micronutrient test at the doctors office. BC i need to know which nutrients I'm deficient in also I need to have them to check my macro nutrients as well. Is this a good apprach to keep track and actually get the gains I so desperately deserve?

Heisman2
02-26-2017, 05:46 PM
I just watched their 6 minute introduction video. I think this would be a waste of money. I can't imaging you'll get anything useful out of this. While it's nice to know intracellular concentrations of various nutrients, and these can indeed vary quite a bit from serum values, it's not clear to me that values in lymphocytes would automatically translate to values in muscle tissue and it further isn't clear to me how this information should guide you to adjusting your intake.

ErikTheElectric
02-26-2017, 07:14 PM
Sounds like you're just eating too much.

Scrap the bogus tests and try tracking your intake.

DhiszboiiCB1092
03-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Sounds like you're just eating too much.

Scrap the bogus tests and try tracking your intake.

OHHHH **** ERIK THE ELECTRIC!!!!! DUDE I WATCH YOUR YOUTUBE VIDS!! you have the appetite OF A GOD!!!!