PDA

View Full Version : is Vogel a trash coach? Magic are a mess

Shortstop36
02-13-2017, 10:26 AM
Top 3 important resources moving foward.

Payton: Moved to bench role behind c.j watson. (lol)
Gordon: Playing out of position (lol)
Hezonja: Can't seem to get minutes because gordon is out of position (lol)

There are a few worse teams in the nba, but i don't think that any of them are such an utter mess as the magic are. All 3 big men are now on the trade market, jeff green is getting like 15 million dollars, and did i mention c.j watson is starting. Traded Ersan illysova (having a good year) Sabonis (Could be okay) and Oladipo for Ibaka, who they are now trying to trade. If they keep Dipo they could have had gordon at the 4, and pushed fournier to the bench for some bench depth. It's just such a mess lol

CobyWan
02-13-2017, 11:14 AM
That roster no longer makes any sense after the offseason. They have some pieces but none of it fits together on the court.

lsiberian
02-13-2017, 11:16 AM
Not sure anyone could coach that team at this point.

sooby
02-13-2017, 11:22 AM
yes but at the same time I think some of the players aren't playing to their full potential.

Honestly Elfrid has been a disappointment. He has really good size for a point guard, has decent playmaking ability and can play decent but it's like damn man he can't shoot or finish. I thought he was going to be a stud coming out of college, still isn't too late but he has to step it up. Reminds me of Ricky Rubio.

I know Aaron Gordon is playing SF (lol he is a PF) but man he hasn't really shown he can make that leap either. Hezonja is in the same boat too

Magic is just basically a team of a lot of solid pieces that just don't fit together and players with unrealized potential. (Fournier, Vucevic, Ibaka, Payton, Gordon, Green, Biyombo, etc) and they don't have a true leader.

WeekndOrNah
02-13-2017, 11:36 AM
Vogel should have never been fired from the Pacers. Nate McMillan is a terrible coach, and Larry Bird is being a phaggot by meddling too much

viennafat
02-13-2017, 11:46 AM
That roster no longer makes any sense after the offseason. They have some pieces but none of it fits together on the court.

These are my thoughts exactly.

It seems like this team was put together randomly.
They just picked pieces here and there without looking at the big picture and whether it would all fit.

cman1787
02-13-2017, 01:36 PM
no go-to scorer, lack of outside shooters, no lockdown defenders, no real leader on the court = bad team

Vitamin0
02-13-2017, 02:08 PM
Vogel has tried every lineup combination and not one has worked.

Shortstop36
02-13-2017, 02:17 PM
Vogel has tried every lineup combination and not one has worked.

The elfrid and Vuc lineup off the bench worked a bit. Untill you realize you have bismack, dj augustin starting for an NBA team

HoustonMiscer
02-13-2017, 02:32 PM
Where you MurkinSeason pls respond

efoi
02-13-2017, 02:41 PM
feels bad man

YesWayNoWeigh
02-13-2017, 03:14 PM
shoulda gave the job to ewing, stop discriminating the big man

Sikhveins
02-13-2017, 03:31 PM
shoulda gave the job to ewing, stop discriminating the big man

big man coaching a team of big men. I don't think they would have hit 80ppg.

2Burnt
02-13-2017, 04:47 PM
orlando has made same some horrible decisions in the last couple of years. it hurts to be a fan.

clodoveo1
02-13-2017, 04:48 PM
GM is trash, they gave y oung guys and Oldapiko or w.e for IBAKA FKIN LMAO . Reports are that they are trying to trade Ibaka half way into the season LOL

2Burnt
02-14-2017, 09:49 AM
a step in the right direction salvaging something for ibaka