PDA

View Full Version : Stomach fat

Lewieotbc
02-10-2017, 06:12 PM
I'm a 6ft 2 guy weighing around 77kg, I seem to only ever get fat build up around my lower stomach, do I need to keep gaining weight all over to get broader shoulders. How to i get broader shoulders and bigger arms whilst maintaining abs?

lmcfreekz
02-11-2017, 01:19 AM
Fat store is genetic...

If you want to gain muscle then you need to eat at a slight calorie excess, accept there'll be some nominal fat gain and then cut to get rid of it.

I've no idea what your calories are, but if you're just adding fat without muscle it suggests you're eating at a calorie excess and don't have a great workout program.. if your workout program is on point, then you should notice muscle gain with minor fat gain or even what appears to be fat loss if you're a total newbie.

RazorHood
02-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Fat store is genetic...

If you want to gain muscle then you need to eat at a slight calorie excess, accept there'll be some nominal fat gain and then cut to get rid of it.

I've no idea what your calories are, but if you're just adding fat without muscle it suggests you're eating at a calorie excess and don't have a great workout program.. if your workout program is on point, then you should notice muscle gain with minor fat gain or even what appears to be fat loss if you're a total newbie.
agree. adding on to this, make sure you carefully log and analyse your progress over every two weeks and the tweak your calories accordingly. so decrease calories if fat gain is a bit too much and vice versa.