View Full Version : Skinny fat body fat estimate

Mist11
02-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Hi,
estimate my body fat % please
Height-5'11
Weight-148 lbs
Age-21
I've been lifting inconsistently for 1 year,tried to bulk for like 6 months but didnt see much change,probably because wasnt paying attention to diet.Then made a mistake of cutting without lifting,lost 10 lbs and no change in body composition.
Now Im thinking of going on a lean bulk for a year or so,with proper nutrition.Is it the right way?Or should i try to lose some fat first before going on a bulk?
Also,is body recomposition an option?
Thanksl.

stphnssh
02-06-2017, 07:34 PM
You are probably in the high teens 18% BF. I would recommend you just focus on getting stronger don't worry about cutting or bulking. Eat healthy and just let you body change with the strength progression for a while.

SGLL
06-10-2017, 05:05 PM
I agree with stp. You must start to eat healthy and train hard and your body will improve.

TheTiredMan
06-30-2017, 02:02 PM
no that's much more than 18%... 18% looks pretty good... that's 25% or more.

ketogains.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/BF-Male.jpg

Judging by that picture you haven't been lifting anything.. you have like zero muscle mass.

Why on earth would you bulk? You're just gonna get even more fat on you.

You need to stop BS'ing and start lifting weights.. and by lifting weights I mean lifting weights every day for at least an hour until you're exhausted... and if you're not in pain the next day.. you didn't do chit. You're just lazy.

Diamhea
06-30-2017, 02:07 PM
The OP's BF is over 20%...