PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Krause: [Michael Jordan] never came and asked me for another player

mvpshaq32
02-05-2017, 12:20 PM
starts at 29:30 of Woj podcast

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/art19/the-vertical-podcast-with-woj/e/jerry-krause-joins-woj-48994042

but I will say one thing for Michael Jordan to this day and forever. He never came to me and asked me for other players, he never came to me and asked me to draft a player, he never came to me and asked me to trade for a player, never once did that happen. A part of it was that he thought he was so darn good he could win without them"

HoustonMiscer
02-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Back then I am guessing the players weren't really good friends with one another. Competition was probably more important to them at that time than it is now. If you want to say something then just say it phaggot don't post things like this without saying what the fuk you want to say. Here I'll do it for you since you are such a pussy.

"Lebron James is a bitch and a pussy for asking his GM for better players in trade/draft/free agency. This is another reason why MJ is better than Lebron James."

Was that so hard you fukking phaggot? Be a fukking man and say what you want to say bitch

Spill512
02-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Crazy how far we've come. Lebron has the second most stacked team in the league and he's still complaining. Not even the closer for his own team and he's still complaining.

BBCon
02-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Lebron will never compare to MJ. Jordan's mentality alone was enough to kill Lebron on the court 9/10 times

TheRejuvenated
02-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Back then I am guessing the players weren't really good friends with one another. Competition was probably more important to them at that time than it is now. If you want to say something then just say it phaggot don't post things like this without saying what the fuk you want to say. Here I'll do it for you since you are such a pussy.

"Lebron James is a bitch and a pussy for asking his GM for better players in trade/draft/free agency. This is another reason why MJ is better than Lebron James."

Was that so hard you fukking phaggot? Be a fukking man and say what you want to say bitch

wrong actually. there were stars that were friends, but they had a sense of honor back then.

ive called out lebron since his first time in cleveland when he was doing this same stuff but less publicly, all the lebron nut huggers used to hate on me, now there are none left. pathetic.

mvpshaq32
02-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Crazy how far we've come. Lebron has the second most stacked team in the league and he's still complaining. Not even the closer for his own team and he's still complaining.

funny thing is how Lebronies try to justify Lebron teaming up with two All-Stars because he had a bad situation in Cleveland. He destroyed parity in the league and now they complain about KD.

It's not fair that someone other than Lebron can team up with multiple All-Stars

beer n brats
02-05-2017, 12:56 PM
"he thought he was so darn good he could win without them"

but he couldn't. he kept getting cucked by bird, magic, and the pistons. he may not have asked for daddy Pippen and Phil GOATson but he was nothing more than a stat padding choker without them. just like lebron is a stat padding choker without ray allen, kyrie, wade. facts are facts

Spill512
02-05-2017, 01:01 PM
but he couldn't. he kept getting cucked by bird, magic, and the pistons. he may not have asked for daddy Pippen and Phil GOATson but he was nothing more than a stat padding choker without them. just like lebron is a stat padding choker without ray allen, kyrie, wade. facts are facts

He had two healthy seasons before Pippen was on the team. His rookie season and the season after a serious injury.

Meanwhile Lebron didn't even make the playoffs his first two seasons.

Take a seat. It's not comparable.

sdballer5588
02-05-2017, 01:07 PM
lol yeah good work copy pasting this thread from Reddit and then ignoring that Jordan went straight to the top

Yea, because Jordan just went straight to the top, this is from "The Jordan Rules":

After learning that NBA veteran and former North Carolina Tar Heel Walter Davis had been traded to Portland and not the Bulls, Jordan responded before a game against the Nets. "As soon as we get back, I'm calling (Jerry) Reinsdorf. Krause has messed everything up again. He can't do anything. " Two days later before practice, Jordan took off after Krause again. "If I were general manager, we'd be a better team."

OP BTFO as usual

Hardcore_D00d
02-05-2017, 02:01 PM
:eek:

You mean to tell me that team/GMs try to win championships without players telling them?

I am shocked.

mvpshaq32
02-05-2017, 02:25 PM
lol yeah good work copy pasting this thread from Reddit and then ignoring that Jordan went straight to the top

OP BTFO as usual

GEDballer coping as usual, copying comments from reddit. If you spent less time listening to the Elmo's Sesame Street mixtape, you'd realize people listen to podcasts nowadays.

SoutheastBeast1
02-05-2017, 02:29 PM
That's because NBA used to be a good product where players weren't trying to collude and form super teams to get their championship.

The players in NBA now are about as pathetic as it gets.

bezarker
02-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Lebron will never compare to MJ. Jordan's mentality alone was enough to kill Lebron on the court 9/10 times

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LeBron-James-Mirror-Selfie.jpg

sdballer5588
02-05-2017, 03:02 PM
GEDballer coping as usual, copying comments from reddit. If you spent less time listening to the Elmo's Sesame Street mixtape, you'd realize people listen to podcasts nowadays.

Copies entire thread from Reddit -> complains about copying from Reddit

jbball92
02-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Probably because Jordan was handed everything in a silver platter. Lebron had to actually earn street cred before players would willingly join him. Inb4 "Larry Hughes was an all time great shooter" and "drew gooden was a HOF big man"

helpmee
02-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Probably because Jordan was handed everything in a silver platter. Lebron had to actually earn street cred before players would willingly join him. Inb4 "Larry Hughes was an all time great shooter" and "drew gooden was a HOF big man"
wut

TheGattingBall
02-05-2017, 05:04 PM

What do you mean "join him"? He's the one who joined others. He went running to Daddy Wade and Bosh in Miami, then he went running to uncle drew in Cleveland.

ClevageGobbler
02-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Their mentalities are totally different from one another

Jordan had a certain calmness to his game. He knew he was going to terrorize his matchup and swallow the opposing team whole; there wasn't any doubt or fear in his game

mvpshaq32
02-05-2017, 06:11 PM

who the fuk joined Lebron? His washed up buddies looking for a contract to stay in the league?

no quality player has ever joined Lebron to play with him. Says something about him

TMaC828
02-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Yeah well Jordan never lost in the finals to Dirk and Jason Terry. Oh and Barea... can't forget that stud. LOL. Zero excuses for this...

He's 3 for 7 in the finals... and the only reason he's made the finals 7 times is because the East has been the LEastern conference for most of his career... obviously out of his control, but nonetheless, it must be taken into consideration.

Kyrie and Allen bailed him out twice, otherwise he's 1 for 7. He cries constantly and there's 10 minute flopping montages of him.