PDA

View Full Version : Matt Ryan NFL MVP; Offensive Player of the Year

SoutheastBeast1
02-04-2017, 07:02 PM
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18621817/matt-ryan-atlanta-falcons-wins-nfl-mvp-offensive-player-year-awards

1 more game to win Matty Ice

drvillain
02-04-2017, 07:05 PM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/3/32/Crying-black-man-o.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130812180024

beer n brats
02-04-2017, 07:07 PM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/3/32/Crying-black-man-o.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130812180024

Lmao

JotaroJoestar
02-04-2017, 07:15 PM
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18621817/matt-ryan-atlanta-falcons-wins-nfl-mvp-offensive-player-year-awards

1 more game to win Matty Ice

Lol, I wouldn't put Ryan on par with Brady, but he had a good season.

Reminds me of when Manning had a good OL, pro bowl RB, WR, and 2 quality second and third options.

kingHanley
02-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Go falcons

SoutheastBeast1
02-04-2017, 07:17 PM
MVP chants break out in Philips Arena as it's announced

https://twitter.com/HawksOnFSSE/status/828063304719347712

JotaroJoestar
02-04-2017, 07:44 PM
MVP chants break out in Philips Arena as it's announced

https://twitter.com/HawksOnFSSE/status/828063304719347712

Meanwhile in Houston The Falcons had to cancel their SB Party today because of lack of attendance.

SoutheastBeast1
02-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Meanwhile in Houston The Falcons had to cancel their SB Party today because of lack of attendance.

We all in the trap gearing up for the game.

SoutheastBeast1
02-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Real talk though. The SB is one of the most mishandled championships in all of sports IMO. Talk about a middle finger to the fans. Home sites are fine for the other 10 games but the SB needs to be neutral.....what????

No rational person is spending a ton of money to go hang outside of the stadium if their team makes it, and only the rich and/or connected can afford to actually get in.

F*cking lol.

Flip it between AFC and NFC each year or go by best record (and yeah I'm aware that means ATL would be playing in Gillette). Both are major improvements. In b4 that's not fair.

biggquis
02-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Real talk though. The SB is one of the most mishandled championships in all of sports IMO. Talk about a middle finger to the fans. Home sites are fine for the other 10 games but the SB needs to be neutral.....what????

No rational person is spending a ton of money to go hang outside of the stadium if their team makes it, and only the rich and/or connected can afford to actually get in.

F*cking lol.

Flip it between AFC and NFC each year or go by best record (and yeah I'm aware that means ATL would be playing in Gillette). Both are major improvements. In b4 that's not fair.

It's all about that money. They'll already get cash from New England and Atlanta fans. Now they get to drain the city of Houston of their resources and best hookers as well.

HoustonMiscer
02-04-2017, 09:18 PM

This report is false. I was at the party, they were playing Get Low by Lil Jon and all the nikkas were dancing including me

Sema2015
02-04-2017, 09:58 PM

F*cking lol.

Bacon going full retard

Brb having the biggest game, biggest television event of the year in some sh*tty Green Bay weather.

You realize it's more than just the game too right? Nobody wants to go spend all that money and take the time off from work to spend the week in Buffalo or Cleveland.

LeonardShelby
02-04-2017, 10:14 PM

F*cking lol.

lmao that would be stupid. BRB teams get blown out every Superbowl in New England.

AntiTroller
02-04-2017, 11:14 PM

F*cking lol.

It's what happens for the champions league and it's never been an issue.

SoutheastBeast1
02-05-2017, 07:21 AM
It's all about that money. They'll already get cash from New England and Atlanta fans. Now they get to drain the city of Houston of their resources and best hookers as well.

Exactly. It's all about money. Like I said, a middle finger to the fans.

Bacon going full retard

Brb having the biggest game, biggest television event of the year in some sh*tty Green Bay weather.

You realize it's more than just the game too right? Nobody wants to go spend all that money and take the time off from work to spend the week in Buffalo or Cleveland.

I'm pretty sure they can do all the exact same festivities in every city. 99% of them are just at the stadium anyway where they set up sh*t. What exactly does Houston have that's unique for the SB and can't be done in Cleveland? Minneapolis, Detroit, and Phoenix have all hosted as well.

This is the dumbest f*cking argument I've ever heard.

Boo hoo there's some weather in Green Bay on the biggest sports day waaaaaahhhhh. It would probably make it more memorable, not less you homo. Who wouldn't want to watch them play in the snow? "but but but how would we know if the better team won...."..... just lmao

lmao that would be stupid. BRB teams get blown out every Superbowl in New England.

Ok.jpg

It's what happens for the champions league and it's never been an issue.

WTF is a champions league?

TheDude88
02-05-2017, 09:07 AM

F*cking lol.

Flip it between AFC and NFC each year or go by best record (and yeah I'm aware that means ATL would be playing in Gillette). Both are major improvements. In b4 that's not fair.What a derp post. Middle finger to the fans? Having the SB at a neutral location, with the date/location announced FAR in advance gives fans who want to attend the opportunity to plan their trip. Finding out the location 2 weeks beforehand doesn't give prospective fans who wish to attend adequate time to prepare their trip. Not to mention fans of the opposing team will essentially be shut out from buying tickets