PDA

View Full Version : Why do >99% of people believe Michael Jordan is GOAT?

arcticalbatross
01-25-2017, 01:10 PM
He is great, but not legendary. He got a terrible 3-point shot and he's supposed to be a shooting guard. Watch his 3-point contest lmao. Even you could do better. His team didn't skip a beat when he retired for the first time. He had a pretty stacked team: Pippen, Grant, Rodman. All elite defenders. MJ has a terrible personality. Stuck up. So full of himself and a horrible role model for kids. Better candidates for GOAT: Kobe, Magic, KAJ, Duncan, Rodman.

Vitamin0
01-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Negged, troll

Vhagar
01-25-2017, 01:33 PM
because he is

Spill512
01-25-2017, 02:13 PM
Better candidates for GOAT: Kobe

ok this real.

HoustonMiscer
01-25-2017, 02:17 PM
Lol you're a young generation phaggot cuck aren't you, litte bitch? God I can't stand little phaggot kids like yourself. "He's a bad role model! He isn't nice to his teammates!!" Fuking phaggot shut the fukk up. Delete this thread, you have lost.

Belome
01-25-2017, 03:14 PM
With MJ, nobody looks at the First round exits, couldn't win until Bird and the Pistons got old, and he faced the "notime" lakers.

I'd wager a good amount of this forum don't know that he actually came back and played in the playoffs after his Baseball fiasco and got beat when he ran into Orlando.

All of his teams have been good to great. But when you are considered the GOAT and you leave a team and they still produce a quality product that drops just two games, that's saying something.

Just some food for thought, Troll on.

TAWS6
01-25-2017, 03:16 PM
Go home you're drunk tim.

cncman
01-25-2017, 03:22 PM
age 23

twat who didn't watch him play

broboma2012
01-25-2017, 03:48 PM
Went from 3 peat to second round exit

'Didn't skip a beat'

Spill512
01-25-2017, 04:02 PM
With MJ, nobody looks at the First round exits, couldn't win until Bird and the Pistons got old, and he faced the "notime" lakers.

I'd wager a good amount of this forum don't know that he actually came back and played in the playoffs after his Baseball fiasco and got beat when he ran into Orlando.

All of his teams have been good to great. But when you are considered the GOAT and you leave a team and they still produce a quality product that drops just two games, that's saying something.

Just some food for thought, Troll on.

Real

Kobe's the only perimeter player goat to win without a goat team. Just needed Pau and Lamar.

MJ was lowkey the 90s version of Durant on the Warriors.

bezarker
01-25-2017, 04:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ko7efwL.gif

OP...

XFactah416
01-25-2017, 04:10 PM
I missed when personality and being a role model counted for being the GOAT.

If personality and role model counts, you might as well disqualify anyone who's a competitive athlete because I can assure you 99% of pro athletes aren't nice guys.

RiceBrah93
01-25-2017, 10:50 PM
The real goat is Bill Russell

All the real basketball fans know that

Thegainswarden
01-25-2017, 10:53 PM
I was too young to watch him play and always wondered why he is so popular. I watched some of his game play on YouTube and Wow!! yea he was very talented.

tonyparker69
01-25-2017, 10:53 PM
because they've been told that non stop from the day they picked up a basketball

he might be the greatest, probably is, but the gospel of jordan is basically a religion at this point. question jordan as the absolute undisputed greatest for now and forever and here comes the millions of people to tell you that you're wrong about a guy they've never seen play

arcticalbatross
01-25-2017, 11:09 PM
because they've been told that non stop from the day they picked up a basketball

he might be the greatest, probably is, but the gospel of jordan is basically a religion at this point. question jordan as the absolute undisputed greatest for now and forever and here comes the millions of people to tell you that you're wrong about a guy they've never seen play

ikr

niospecv
01-26-2017, 06:59 AM
I grew up with Jordan and saw him play in person. He was unreal. LeBron comes close though. Kobe...not even close.

Chairman7w
01-26-2017, 10:20 AM
http://static.vibe.com/files/photo_gallery_images/Michael-Jordan-Championship-Rings.jpg