PDA

View Full Version : Underbite? 21 YO

meatloaft
01-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Hello.. I am 21 from Canada

I have an underbite, which does not limit the function of my jaws. recently i noticed that my jaws starts to crack a little bit but dont think much of it...

I have thought about getting underbite surgery but my parents do not approve. i personally think it would improve my face aesthetics and with some health benefits as well (having a normal lower jaw)..

Its not bad though, Its slight but makes my profile shot very unattractive to me.

I have gotten braces back in high school and my dentist told me about it, I have always known that I had it but my dentist told me that he was willing to perform on me. But my parents disapproved.

I am thinking about getting it done in the future but still unsure. Do you guys think its a good idea? Does it count as a cosmetic/plastic surgery?
Knowing that after the surgery, my natural face will become artificial which kind of bothers me.,

stphnssh
02-06-2017, 06:39 PM
If you think it makes you unattractive and can afford to get it fixed I don't see you wouldn't. Your still young if you get it fixed now you will have the rest of your life to not worry about it.

Kyle760
06-20-2017, 11:06 AM
I wouldnt, youll more than likely get used to it

TheTiredMan
06-30-2017, 09:42 AM
here you go: faceliftdentistry.com/underbite/