PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a budget carb plan

Ditermined
01-21-2017, 09:45 AM
I don't mind bland foods and I am not all that big into making bad ass meals. I feel boneless chicken breasts, mashed potatos and rice and black beans is enough. I am looking for a morning carb fix to get me going in the AM, because the chicken plan I have sits at lunch and dinner, but I have never really ate in the morning. Any suggestions? Dont get me wrong though, when I am at work, I will treat myself to a well prepared meal from the restaurant every now and then

Tucane
01-21-2017, 09:54 AM
Oats, easy and fits any budget.

Ditermined
01-21-2017, 09:56 AM
Oats, easy and fits any budget.

Anything to go with these oats, im kind of a garbage disposal

gbullock32
01-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Anything to go with these oats, im kind of a garbage disposalCereal, pasta, cream of wheat, Pop Tarts....

Ditermined
01-21-2017, 10:01 AM
Cereal, pasta, cream of wheat, Pop Tarts....

Pasta in the morning? I don't know the poptarts are pushing the sugar levels, wouldn't really consider the poptarts budget as well =\

gbullock32
01-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Pasta in the morning? I don't know the poptarts are pushing the sugar levels, wouldn't really consider the poptarts budget as well =\You do not have to limit yourself to 'breakfast' foods just because it's morning, but pancakes and waffles are great and cheap.

Ditermined
01-21-2017, 10:14 AM
You do not have to limit yourself to 'breakfast' foods just because it's morning, but pancakes and waffles are great and cheap.

Excellent point