PDA

View Full Version : Knicks are NOT bake, cooked by TJ "White Iverson" McConnell

Slamt
01-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Is there a more dysfunctional professional sports team than the new york knicks? LMAO

Derrick Rose going full retard after getting benched for Ron Baker

All good and dandy, comes back shoots 11-15 or some **** for 25pts vs the Sixers ****ty guards.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18455855

Knicks led by 17 at some point, up 10pts with 2 minutes left in the game. Somehow manages to fuk it all up.

Melo 0 pts in the 4th quarter. Porzingis wide open 3pt shot to end the game, airballs, sixers get the rebound, melo tries to d up mcconell, shakes around like a tard, and then watches the shot drop in at the buzzer.

Cries afterwards, this is great.

LieutenantCuck
01-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Caramelo is a pile of dog chit.

Slamt
01-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Caramelo is a pile of dog chit.

watched the whole game

all he did was take jump shots from the elbow

hasn't somebody told this moron that those shots that he takes are literally the worse ones to take in basketball?

feel so bad for porzingis. has to play with derrick rose looking for his own shot for 15 seconds and then a pass to carmelo for an iso with 9 seconds left for an elbow J, lmaooo

YellowOnYellow
01-11-2017, 08:24 PM
watched the whole game

hasn't somebody told this moron that those shots that he takes are literally the worse ones to take in basketball?

feel so bad for porzingis. has to play with derrick rose looking for his own shot for 15 seconds and then a pass to carmelo for an iso with 9 seconds left for an elbow J, lmaooo

Yo but don't you know he won a college tournament championship? Melo is goat.

But seriously he is fat and can't do anything now a days. I never enjoyed watching him play basketball. George Karl is probably right.

JBhaverhill
01-11-2017, 08:57 PM
ayo thats my dawg

cashinout
01-11-2017, 09:03 PM
watched the whole game

welcome to melo's entire career

viennafat
01-12-2017, 09:45 AM
Damn right the Knicks arent bake. They arent even cooking.

This band-aid team put together is going nowhere.
Carmela is past his prime, Noah is past his prime, Rose is past his and probably leaving at the end of the season.
They struck goals with Porzingis, they have a couple of other decent players but that's it.

I hope they're working on the next phase of the re-build.

TyGuy505
01-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Damn right the Knicks arent bake. They arent even cooking.

This band-aid team put together is going nowhere.
Carmela is past his prime, Noah is past his prime, Rose is past his and probably leaving at the end of the season.
They struck goals with Porzingis, they have a couple of other decent players but that's it.

I hope they're working on the next phase of the re-build.

They haven't even gone through the first phase. 18 mil per year for 4 years for Noah just fuking lol at Phil

Fist-Of-Freedom
01-12-2017, 10:37 AM
i felt bad for the knicks as soon as we gave them Rose. they just didn't know what they were getting into.

Literally threw away all my rose jerseys srs dude is a cuck ***got