PDA

View Full Version : Oh lawd at this OKC/Rockets game

BloodyBaron
01-05-2017, 07:10 PM
hnggggggg

LieutenantCuck
01-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Sweet details. I guess I'll just wait to get home and watch sportscenter. Thanks fgt

BloodyBaron
01-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Sweet details. I guess I'll just wait to get home and watch sportscenter. Thanks fgt

Huge comeback by OKC. Westbrook going off again. Up 2 with 1:48 to go, very close game.

jakeeck
01-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Westbrook can't make a clutch shot to save his life tonight.. had like 4 opportunities already

HoustonMiscer
01-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Lol at the ending of this game

SearchNdDestroy
01-05-2017, 09:57 PM
So it's a 'huge comeback' when OKC come back from double digits.

But it's not a 'huge comeback' when the Rockets do it in the exact same game.

OP very deliberately forgot to mention the OKC resurgence started while Westbrook was sitting on the bench.

OP very deliberately forgot to mention the two different game plans from both teams.

- Houston = letting Westbrook get whatever shot he wanted whilst trying to shut down the role players

- OKC = trying to get the ball out of Harden's hands at the top of the key

It will be funny watching ESPN spin this into Westbrook validating his MVP status - yet the Rockets gave him what they wanted to give him for the majority of the night - 3 pointers.

It just so happened that he hit a career high tonight (in part due to some Rockets help defenders not bothering to put a hand up on a few occasions.... since they don't respect Westbrook's outside shot)

Funny though.......

Westbrook tries to win the game by himself (you might remember Beverley absolutely embarrassing him last time the two teams met on the game winning possession).... and this is exactly what Houston wanted

Harden gets his teammate involved to win the game instead of trying to do it himself and solidify his try MVP status.

SearchNdDestroy
01-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Lol at the ending of this game

Westbrook gonna Westbrook

Sikhveins
01-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Houston looking joocy despite that late run by Russ.