PDA

View Full Version : What are the benefits of egg yolks

DimesTraining
01-02-2017, 10:38 AM
I'm a male, I'm trying to stay lean and build muscle mass, I eat my eggs over easy with salt and pepper, and I eat most of the yolk. Does egg yolk raise testorone and what other ways does egg benefit. Are there any changes I should take?

Tucane
01-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Eating fat is good for you, helps maintain hormonal levels and thus is essential for your wellbeing!

Also, eggs without yolk is close to tasteless imo.

ironwill2008
01-02-2017, 01:37 PM
I'm a male, I'm trying to stay lean and build muscle mass, I eat my eggs over easy with salt and pepper, and I eat most of the yolk. Does egg yolk raise testorone and what other ways does egg benefit. Are there any changes I should take?

Consuming egg yolks won't directly increase testosterone, but will contribute some fat to your daily requirement, which will help to insure proper hormone production. Some other benefits of eating the yolks are that about 40% of an egg's protein content along with a variety of vitamins and minerals are contained in the yolk. Makes no sense to discard it.

Domicron
01-02-2017, 02:14 PM
the yolk is where most of the nutrition in the egg is stored.

ErikTheElectric
01-02-2017, 07:02 PM

Well.. this is a first.

jonnicola
01-03-2017, 01:51 AM
At age 14, eat the whole egg.

latverian41
01-03-2017, 01:53 AM
All the healthy non protein nutrients are found in the yolks man. Always eat the yolks just don't over do it.

bestellenpreis
01-03-2017, 02:03 AM
Egg yolks -- and the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients found within them -- also help promote heart and cardiovascular health. Not only does the moderate consumption of egg yolks not show a direct connection to heart disease, but nutrients in the yolk -- such as choline -- help to regulate cardiovascular function. Additionally, a study by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill found women with the highest level of choline intake were 24 percent less likely than women who got the least choline in their diets to develop breast cancer.

jonnicola
01-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Egg yolks -- and the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients found within them -- also help promote heart and cardiovascular health. Not only does the moderate consumption of egg yolks not show a direct connection to heart disease, but nutrients in the yolk -- such as choline -- help to regulate cardiovascular function. Additionally, a study by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill found women with the highest level of choline intake were 24 percent less likely than women who got the least choline in their diets to develop breast cancer.

literally OP's first 3 words:

I'm a male

Budjola
01-03-2017, 10:24 AM
if you refuse to eat yolk take PB or coconut oil.

ErikTheElectric
01-03-2017, 08:15 PM
if you refuse to eat yolk take PB or coconut oil.

You were doing good here..

borislavsabchev
01-04-2017, 12:39 AM
https://examine.com/nutrition/are-eggs-healthy/