PDA

View Full Version : How much body fat do I have and how to lower it?

LosSantos12
12-18-2016, 03:18 PM
I am 17 years old , 75 kg , 1,77 m , recently burned down 23 kg.I still have a little bit of fat on my stomach and I really can't get rid of it.I want some advices and I want to know how much body fat I have , just out of curiosity.Thank you in advance.

archcherub
12-20-2016, 09:04 PM
I am 17 years old , 75 kg , 1,77 m , recently burned down 23 kg.I still have a little bit of fat on my stomach and I really can't get rid of it.I want some advices and I want to know how much body fat I have , just out of curiosity.Thank you in advance.

u do need some form of fats in your body for healthy reasons. some people have genes that just make it a lot more difficult to lose.
do go low-carbs if u want to get rid of as much fat as possible.

but don't do it till u are miserable :P

archcherub
12-20-2016, 09:06 PM

btw u are really young, so do take note your body still need tons of nutrient as you are in puberty. soooo do not starve yourself unnecessary. everything in moderation!

RobCaban
12-22-2016, 02:45 PM
I would say anywhere from 17-20%. As for how to lose more fat, there are resources for you to get an estimate of what your basal metabolic rate is. I would enter in your information, see where it's at, then track the macronutrients of what you eat each day. You want to shoot for about a gram of protein for each pound of body weight (I am 195 lbs, so I'm shooting for anywhere between 190-215 grams), anywhere from 0.3-0.6 grams of fat (I'm currently at around 60), and fill the rest of your basal metabolic rate (minus about 500 calories because you're cutting) with carbs. Of course all of this depends on individual factors, but that should be a good place to start. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.