PDA

View Full Version : Where do I go from here?

Aasiwat
12-12-2016, 03:48 PM
I overall achieved my goals:
Was 210 and really chubby,
Now i'm 140 pounds, but have some stubborn belly fat that still needs to go but I know with some good cardio and healthy eating it will go away in time,
my question is, how do I not ever go back to that ugly, fat version of me?
What exactly is healthy eating?
Because I love myself so much right now for coming this far, don't want to do anything to ruin it, so in short, what's next?

VandelVy
12-12-2016, 05:00 PM
make life changes with food and exercise

SoapQueen87
12-13-2016, 10:16 AM
I overall achieved my goals:
Was 210 and really chubby,
Now i'm 140 pounds, but have some stubborn belly fat that still needs to go but I know with some good cardio and healthy eating it will go away in time,
my question is, how do I not ever go back to that ugly, fat version of me?
What exactly is healthy eating?
Because I love myself so much right now for coming this far, don't want to do anything to ruin it, so in short, what's next?

One-- love yourself because of who you are, not what you look like. I know you've probably heard that a million times, but your appearance has nothing to do with your worth.
Two-- liek VandelVy said, "make life changes". Whatever you did to get healthier, keep it that way. Look at food as a way to fuel your workouts, provide nutrition for your amazing body-- and enjoy the endorphins a good workout gives you. Don't look at the old version of your self and think it was "ugly, fat, etc". That's an unhealthy way to look at it. Just look at your new body, feel how much more energy you have, how much better you sleep, how CONFIDENT you are, and that'll keep you on track.

I've also found that publicizing your intentions makes you more motivated to stick with them. So tell your family and friends how happy you are about your success and they will keep you on track, too!