PDA

View Full Version : allowed foods

Tpcap
12-08-2016, 01:55 AM
Well hello everyone, I want to see if some of food I will list in this post and update it as I remember thing good or bad for getting lean and losing belly fat:

1. raw eggs in morning on empty stomach before breakfast
2. beef liver once or two times in month
3. boiled potatoes
4. boiled eggs with yolk for breakfast

BecomingSmaller
12-08-2016, 01:59 AM
All you need is a balanced diet that puts you in a calorie deficit.

Tpcap
12-08-2016, 02:07 AM
All you need is a balanced diet that puts you in a calorie deficit.

Yeah but I dont want to lose weight soo I should not be in deficit??

BecomingSmaller
12-08-2016, 02:16 AM
If you maintain weight, fat loss will be minimal/slow past newbie muscle gains.

DanLincoln
12-08-2016, 02:23 AM
No food burns fat. End of thread, if you want to loose fat you can eat whatever you want, as long as your eating at a deficit

Tpcap
12-08-2016, 02:29 AM
No food burns fat. End of thread, if you want to loose fat you can eat whatever you want, as long as your eating at a deficit
I thought that some food slow fat loss but if I know I wouldnt ask :D
thanks

Sqweebo
12-08-2016, 05:47 AM
There has been studies that drinking some types of teas,more specifically Oolong can help weight loss over time, by increasing energy expenditure and inhibiting the absorption of nutrients. My guess is that the benefits are not that huge,but over long periods of consumption can make a difference. If you replace drinks that contribute to calories im sure it would be better by that alone.

davisj3537
12-08-2016, 07:44 AM
There has been studies that drinking some types of teas,more specifically Oolong can help weight loss over time, by increasing energy expenditure and inhibiting the absorption of nutrients. My guess is that the benefits are not that huge,but over long periods of consumption can make a difference. If you replace drinks that contribute to calories im sure it would be better by that alone.
Extremely tiny differences. The studies are quite comical. Most of those style of studies are IMO.

OP, this is a common confusion for beginners. The foods you eat are somewhat irrelevant. Calories are king. If you want to lose fat then lose weight. If you want to gain muscle then gain weight. Trying to nitpick between the lines will typically provide you with little to no results.